Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2389841 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 7:45pm On May 30, 2023
onlyhandsome202:

INAUGURAL ADDRESS of His Excellency Siminalayi Fubara, GSSRS, KSC Governor, Rivers State 29th May 2023

"TOGETHER, LET'S CONSOLIDATE THE NEW RIVERS STATE"

Protocol

1. Let me start by thanking God Almighty for His grace and incredible blessings. The people have spoken. Again, democracy has triumphed in our State. But the honour, glory and adoration belong to God, who is forever faithful to those who trust him.

2.​ I acknowledge my better half and First Lady, Her Excellency Mrs Valerie Fubara, our lovely children, and my entire family for their unqualified love, support and prayer.

3. ​What an extreme privilege to have been groomed, nurtured and mentored by one of the most outstanding leaders of our country, His Excellency Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS and Life Bencher.

4. ​Thank you, my boss, leader and benefactor, and your lovely wife and former First Lady, Her Excellency Justice Eberechi Nyesom-Wike, DSSRS, for believing in me. God may have willed it, but you were the actualizer of this glorious dawn. You were the battle axe God used to secure resounding victories for all our party's candidates in the 2023 general elections.

5. ​A billion thanks are insufficient to express my gratitude to my boss and our indomitable leader. My family lack the words to thank you. The Opobo kingdom cannot thank you enough. Only God can reward you in commensurate terms.

6. ​​We salute our father, leader and pathfinder, His Excellency Dr. Peter Otunaya Odili, CON, GSSRS and his amiable jurist wife and former First Lady, Her Excellency Justice Mary Odili, CFR, DSSRS. I welcome you both in a spirit of most humble gratitude.

7. ​We thank our party elders, led by Chief Ferdinand Alabraba, DSSRS, for your support and solidarity. I can't thank you enough. May God continue to keep you in good health and vitality.

8. ​We appreciate all our traditional rulers and the religious community for their unceasing prayer, trust and support. I also appreciate our vibrant youth, hardworking women and the rank and file of our party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for your loyalty, hard work and sacrifice. You proved that Rivers State is PDP: Rivers PDP is matchless.

9. ​We will strengthen our party and ensure it remains the most dominant and successful political vehicle to advance our collective and individual political interests.

10. ​Fellow Rivers people, today, you have given me a great responsibility to preside over our State as your Governor for the next four years. I am genuinely touched by the spotlight and humbled by the honour. And this I will be: the Governor of all Rivers people.

11. ​You have invested your trust in us, and the question is how we can provide effective good governance to meet your hopes and expectations.

12.​Our response is simple and majestic. By today's mandate, you have asked for continuity in leadership and like a strong relay team, we have accepted the baton to continue the race.

13. ​We will provide that strong, determined, focused, purposeful and responsible leadership. Though enormous, we assure you we are equal to the tasks and responsibilities ahead.

14. ​My Deputy and I were born, bred and educated in this State. We are Christians and believe in the core values of prayer, hard work, service and sacrifice.

15. ​We worked in the Rivers State Civil Service for decades and have practically served every government since 1999. Our knowledge is extensively enriched by our lifelong interactions, connections and service to the State and our people in public and private capacities.

16. ​We know Rivers State as well as anyone. We know your hopes and expectations. We know our terrain and development challenges. We see our progress and what more to do to take us higher.

17. ​We have been well-groomed, charged and challenged none more so than by our leader Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, whose passion for the progress of Rivers State is beyond measure.

18. ​Being his offshoot, we will follow in his footsteps to balance change, consolidation and continuity.

19. ​Together, we embody our collective aspirations for a greater and prosperous Rivers State, a State that provides equal opportunities for all, a strong, compassionate and progressive State that protects and enables everyone to live in security, comfort, and prosperity.

20. ​Rivers State is a Christian State, and God is our foundation. We shall govern with the fear of God and stay strong to our Christian values of trust, faith, love, care and sacrifice.

21. ​We shall deepen the inseparable ties between the Church and the State government for the benefit of our people. We assure the Christian Association of Nigeria and other spiritual leaders of our sincere friendship, support and solidarity.

22. ​We will continue to support and work with the Church to defend our faith, advance our values and enhance our people's moral and spiritual well-being.
23. ​The primary responsibility of a new government is to do its best to advance the security and well-being of the State and its citizens.

24. ​In our case, we count ourselves lucky because the impressive achievements of our leader have provided the critical building blocks for the accelerated development of the State.

25. ​Therefore, as we undertake our responsibilities, we promise to stay the course, commit to cooperative governance and expand opportunities for everyone. The wishes of our people for a happy life are our mission in politics.

26. ​To the Rivers State House of Assembly, our people have equally tasked us to work with the commonality of purpose to advance the common interest and good of all. Let us seize this impetus to continue to move our State forward.

27. ​The people have voted for us with much hope and expectation. We cannot afford to disappoint them by working at cross purposes.

28. ​We must work harmoniously to strengthen the administrative, legal and policy structures, systems and institutions to deliver tangible life-changing results for our people and accelerate our development. There is no other choice.

29. ​We acknowledge our leaders' remarkable transformation of the State's judiciary in the last eight years. I assure the legal community and Rivers people, in general, that we will honour all our commitments to our judiciary and guarantee effective, efficient and speedy justice delivery.

30. ​Under us, our magistrates and judicial officers shall remain the leading lights regarding administrative autonomy, personal security, working environment and well-being.
31. ​Fellow citizens, we know that most of our citizens are affected by the prevailing difficulties orchestrated by the poor state of the national economy.

32. ​While some of these economic challenges are beyond us, we understand our responsibility to take relevant measures to diversify our economy and insulate it from the headwinds.

33. ​Accordingly, we will prioritize the well-being of the State and citizens with a renewed focus on economic growth, people-centred projects and social services.

34. ​We will improve the ease of doing business and sustain a congenial fiscal regime to attract local and foreign direct investments to stimulate greater economic activities, create wealth and improve citizens' livelihoods.

35. ​We will adopt a re-industrialization policy master plan and partner with the private sector to revive or establish viable industries to create jobs and empower our people.

36. ​We will also support the growth of small businesses and encourage commercial agriculture to achieve food security, industrialization and improved living standards for citizens.

37. ​We witnessed unprecedented growth in infrastructure in the last eight years, but there's still more to do. Therefore, we will follow in our leader's footsteps to invest in capital projects, including roads, bridges, electricity, supply, and social housing.

38. ​With its interconnecting road network, the need for affordable, conducive and safe public transportation cannot be over-emphasized as Rivers State continues to grow and expand by leaps and bounds.

39. ​We will, therefore, partner with the private sector to develop an integrated multimodal public transportation system to advance mass mobility and access to socio-economic opportunities across the State. We will also construct the Port Harcourt Ring Road to enhance the mobility of goods and services across the State.

40. ​We are proud of the State's achievements in the healthcare sector, particularly the construction of new primary healthcare centres, the Mother and Child Hospital, the Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, the Dr. Peter Odili Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases Diagnostic and Treatment Centre and the contributory Healthcare Insurance Law.

41. ​With what is on the ground, it is evident that the primary challenges with our healthcare system are more with inadequate manpower, corruption, indiscipline and ineffective management.

42. ​I assure you that apart from completing all ongoing healthcare infrastructure projects, we will deal with all identified challenges and ensure that the healthcare system functions optimally to deliver affordable and efficient healthcare to citizens.

43. ​We are equally proud of the State's unprecedented educational advancement, especially in the last four years. Our public schools at all levels, irrespective of location, are some of the lovely and best-resourced in the country.

44. ​We will consolidate this progress by introducing smart schools and classrooms across the State to empower our children with world-class learning experiences and make Rivers State a knowledge hub.

45. ​Let me also say that we care about our youth. We know they need jobs, opportunities, empowerment and the freedom to build sound, promising futures.

46. ​We will not abandon our youth to their fate. We will continue prioritizing education at all levels and empower our youth with the relevant skills and opportunities to become economically active, productive and prosperous.

47. ​We believe in the job creation capacity of small and medium enterprises. And so, we shall facilitate targeted access to low-interest funds for youth entrepreneurs to start or improve their businesses, earn decent incomes and generate employment for themselves and others.

48. ​To our civil servants, I thank all of you for your invaluable contributions to the State's progress over the years. We appreciate your indispensability and promise to meet all our obligations to you, including regular payment of wages, pensions, gratuity, training and promotions. All we ask is your continued patriotism, dedication, and enthusiasm in the execution of your official duties.

49. ​Fellow citizens, today, we have answered your call to continue consolidating the new Rivers vision. Like the last government, we shall be ambitious in our policies and projects, bold in our decisions and committed to defending and promoting the collective interest of our State.

50. ​We do not promise we have all the solutions to all our challenges. But, we promise not to compromise on the quality of governance, the services we can provide, and the interest of our State. Rivers State will remain the centre of our focus and actions. With your support, we will provide that quality leadership.

51. ​We are all equal stakeholders with shared responsibility for the security of our State. We will spare no effort to keep Rivers State secure and robust.

52. ​We will be hard on crime and criminality. We will swiftly and firmly deal with anyone, regardless of status or position, rich or poor, who breaks our laws or dares to violate our environment, peace and security.

53. ​We will continue to support and motivate the security agencies to maintain law and order and keep our communities, roads, neighbourhoods and waterways protected, safe and secure for businesses, residents, and visitors.

54. ​To our friends and associates, we offer cooperation, comradeship and consultation. We need your contributions, goodwill and prayers to deliver on our mandates.

55. ​To the opposition, we seek respect, rapprochement and patriotism. With politics over, now is the time for governance. We need collective responses to the challenges we face. We need all hands to construct the Rivers State of our dreams. Our doors are open.

56. ​To our youths, we encourage you not to give up on your dreams. We will work with you to realize them and secure your future.

57. ​To our women, we appreciate your sacrifice and contributions to building our families and educating our children. We will protect your freedoms on gender equality and support you with means and opportunities to elevate your economic status and circumstances.

58. ​To our elders, we appreciate your support and sacrifice and seek your wise counsel to guide us in this endeavour.

59. ​To our fellow compatriots, on this glorious day, let us all resolve to come together with optimism as one, united family to build a peaceful, secure and prosperous State for ourselves and future generations.

60. ​The task ahead may be arduous; there is no difficulty we cannot overcome if we unite and work as one. We, therefore, call on everyone to join us in the task ahead.

61. ​Thank you again for this privilege and opportunity to serve you as your Governor for the next four years.

62. ​Thank you, and God bless you all. God bless Rivers State.

Numbers 15, 44 and 48 makes plenty sense. I pray he fulfills.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2023
rOsy247:

Who's this one?
the guy with numerous monikers that used to cause trouble and clone accounts grin
You had an account my name mira4u right.
Hope you've changed now cos you used to be a bitter woman
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2023
andaros:

Please my friend was short paid by Eco bank in the just received alert.
How would she go about resolving it.
If you have an idea, please share

Hope she/he didn't take loan? Let the person contact the board(finance department)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by andaros: 8:10pm On May 30, 2023
Tekzyflex:

Hope she/he didn't take loan? Let the person contact the board(finance department)
Even if one takes a loan, the normal monthly credit will have to drop before loan deduction.
Though in this case, there was no loan.
So the bank can not be the culprit?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2023
andaros:

Even if one takes a loan, the normal monthly credit will have to drop before loan deduction.
Though in this case, there was no loan.
So the bank can not be the culprit?
let the person get his or her payslip from account dept first thing first
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:40pm On May 30, 2023
emekatex:
Our promotion approved.
With may salary done n dusted, can we face this memo and it associated updates

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:58am On May 31, 2023
Honestically:
To every beginning there's an end, and to every end there's a new beginning. Today marks a new beginning (new administration).

May the new Governor be concerned about the genuine interest of the people, be a humbled servant/leader, be concerned about the poor and how to reduce poverty and unemployment in the state, be concerned about the welfare of civil servants and pensioneers, be a listening leader, etc
New head of service appointed......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

New head of service appointed......
name pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 3:59pm On May 31, 2023
Good evening colleagues, pls there is an urgent need of 40k , pls does anyone one know a petty lender I can borrow 40k from and pay back 45k by Friday am ready to drop my 6 month old Tecno pop 5 with receipt as proof I will pick it up with 45k if not sell it. It's worth 70k.
Pls no I'll feelings it to offset a debt but by Friday I will get it back. Pls help a brother

If you have any reach me on 09033705225. It's urgent pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2023
Abuchi17:
Good evening colleagues, pls there is an urgent need of 40k , pls does anyone one know a petty lender I can borrow 40k from and pay back 45k by Friday am ready to drop my 6 month old Tecno pop 5 with receipt as proof I will pick it up with 45k if not sell it. It's worth 70k.
Pls no I'll feelings it to offset a debt but by Friday I will get it back. Pls help a brother
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2023
Abuchi17:
You are not a sinceer person. Did you say tecno pop5 worth 70k? Then how much is pop 7pro? Pop 7pro cost 68k in the market @ U&U phone shop. Ph. I guess you are looking for who to buy your pop 5 at 40k.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2023
gold360:
name pls
Dr George Nweke Former Permanent Secretary Special Service Bureau, Office Of The Secretary To The State Government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 4:52pm On May 31, 2023
TheWatchDog:
You are not a sinceer person. Did you say tecno pop5 worth 70k? Then how much is pop 7pro? Pop 7pro cost 68k in the market @ U&U phone shop. Ph. I guess you are looking for who to buy your pop 5 at 40k.

Oga, am not saying you will sell it for 70k, but that's what I bought it with the receipt, moreover am not selling phone rather a collateral for you to recover your 40k at most. Pls if you don't have any meaningful head way leave me with my problems
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2023
tonero263:
Dr George Nweke Former Permanent Secretary Special Service Bureau, Office Of The Secretary To The State Government.
my guy papa. Nice one
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2023
Nigeria don cast ooo! !!!! Fuel is now 510 to 600 per lite. This our salary nah nonsense ooo; With the dwindling economy and the exorbitant price of goods and services. Nah wahala we dey so oooo. I have decided to start going to work ones in a week until this matter is settled.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2023
Some filling station sold 700 per litre yesterday
This situation call for more hustling
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 10:39pm On May 31, 2023
Tekzyflex:
Nigeria don cast ooo! !!!! Fuel is now 510 to 600 per lite. This our salary nah nonsense ooo; With the dwindling economy and the exorbitant price of goods and services. Nah wahala we dey so oooo. I have decided to start going to work ones in a week until this matter is settled.

Not only you my brother
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:08pm On May 31, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
the guy with numerous monikers that used to cause trouble and clone accounts grin
You had an account my name mira4u right.
I am that bitter man roving around nairaland insulting everyone, you remember right?

I don't remember you o neither do I know who you are referring to as Mira whatever but all I know is stop derailing this thread. As for referring to yourself as bitter I'll agree because it reflects on your comments. Be healed!!!
Stop derailing this thread.

Secondly, don't vent your bitterness around my moniker, it's not responsible for whatever you are passing through. U are architect of your own misfortunes and no one else, not anyone on nairaland as well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
rOsy247:

I don't remember you o neither do I know who you are referring to as Mira whatever but all I know is stop derailing this thread. As for referring to yourself as bitter I'll agree because it reflects on your comments. Be healed!!!
Stop derailing this thread.

Secondly, don't vent your bitterness around my moniker, it's not responsible for whatever you are passing through. U are architect of your own misfortunes and no one else, not anyone on nairaland as well.
can we talk privately via mail?
Please there's something I personal I would like us to discuss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
can we talk privately via mail?
Please there's something I personal I would like us to discuss
SO TOUCHING HMMM

ABEG! MAKE UNA CARRY THIS UNA PRIVATE TALK GO PRIVATE TREAD COS ALL I WANT TO LISTEN TO NOW IS PROMOTION MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Any news about the promotion letter collection.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, Thursday paid an unscheduled visit to the Rivers state secretariat where he promised improved welfare for civil servants in the state.

He assured that his administration would give priority attention to the welfare of civil servants in the state, a major area the Wike administration failed

http:///264602b5230601en_ng?client=mini_detail
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Rivers gov, Fubara assures civil servants of improved welfare
nationnewslead.com Jun 1, 2023 5:44 PM

Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, Thursday paid an unscheduled visit to the Rivers state secretariat where he promised improved welfare for civil servants in the state.

He assured that his administration would give priority attention to the welfare of civil servants in the state, a major area the Wike administration failed to address.

Addressing the workers, Fubara said his visit was to make an on-the-spot assessment of the state of the facilities at the Secretariat and to address the challenges with the intent of improving the productivity of workers.

The Rivers State secretariat has been in an advanced state of neglect through the administration of former Governor Nyesom Wike with essential facilities like water, and electricity hardly available.

This resulted in many civil servants avoiding going to work as the working environment was not anything near conducive.

But the governor pointed out that the major challenges in the secretariat include a lack of functional utilities particularly the supply of water and security pointing out that the state government had previously spent much money on water supply in the Secretariat, but there was no justification for the funds that were expended.

He called for an investigation into how the funds were utilized.

Governor Fubara also charged the Civil Servants to show commitment and dedication to their duties warning that indolence and nonchalant attitudes would not be condoned.

He accompanied by the Head of Rivers State Civil Service, Dr George Nweke and Permanent Secretaries in the state arrived at the state Secretariat Complex to the warm and enthusiastic welcome of visibly elated workers.

Earlier, he had held an inaugural meeting with the Head of Service and Permanent Secretaries at the Executive Council Chambers of Government House, with a charge to reorganize the state civil service for greater efficiency.

Briefing the press shortly after the meeting, the Head of Service, Dr George Nweke said the meeting provided an avenue for the Permanent Secretaries to intimate the governor on how to improve the civil service.

The Head of Service said the Permanent Secretaries assured the governor of their commitment to strengthening the state workforce through the effective mobilisation of workers.

“They applauded the governor for his charge, renewed hope and consideration for the welfare of Civil Servants in the state,” he stated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
mela82:
Rivers gov, Fubara assures civil servants of improved welfare
nationnewslead.com Jun 1, 2023 5:44 PM

He assured that his administration would give priority attention to the welfare of civil servants in the state, a major area the Wike administration failed to address.

Addressing the workers, Fubara said his visit was to make an on-the-spot assessment of the state of the facilities at the Secretariat and to address the challenges with the intent of improving the productivity of workers.

The Rivers State secretariat has been in an advanced state of neglect through the administration of former Governor Nyesom Wike with essential facilities like water, and electricity hardly available.

This resulted in many civil servants avoiding going to work as the working environment was not anything near conducive.

But the governor pointed out that the major challenges in the secretariat include a lack of functional utilities particularly the supply of water and security pointing out that the state government had previously spent much money on water supply in the Secretariat, but there was no justification for the funds that were expended.

He called for an investigation into how the funds were utilized.

Governor Fubara also charged the Civil Servants to show commitment and dedication to their duties warning that indolence and nonchalant attitudes would not be condoned.

He accompanied by the Head of Rivers State Civil Service, Dr George Nweke and Permanent Secretaries in the state arrived at the state Secretariat Complex to the warm and enthusiastic welcome of visibly elated workers.

Earlier, he had held an inaugural meeting with the Head of Service and Permanent Secretaries at the Executive Council Chambers of Government House, with a charge to reorganize the state civil service for greater efficiency.

Briefing the press shortly after the meeting, the Head of Service, Dr George Nweke said the meeting provided an avenue for the Permanent Secretaries to intimate the governor on how to improve the civil service.

The Head of Service said the Permanent Secretaries assured the governor of their commitment to strengthening the state workforce through the effective mobilisation of workers.

“They applauded the governor for his charge, renewed hope and consideration for the welfare of Civil Servants in the state,” he stated.

promotion?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Today we heard that promotion letters are now ready at the board, it is now for the various LGA SDs to go and pick them up .
Anyone heard this?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2023
gold360:
Today we heard that promotion letters are now ready at the board, it is now for the various LGA SDs to go and pick them up .
Anyone heard this?
CAN SOMEONE CONF5M THIS INFO PLEASE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
gold360:
Anyone heard this?

I heard too and by next week all local government should have gotten theirs.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
gold360:
Anyone heard this?

Seeing that reality that fuel subsidy has been removed and petrol is sold at 600 naira now, the Rivers State government should immediately implement our promintion and paya us arrears from April.

Obodo Shiri ike nke ọjọọ

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2023
How many months will it take for this promotion exercise to come to a reasonable conclusion?.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
nakamora:
How many months will it take for this promotion exercise to come to a reasonable conclusion?.
.... government matter dey get bottleneck....if it was private maximum a month or two weeks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
otubobo:
.... government matter dey get bottleneck....if it was private maximum a month or two weeks
I tire
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
How are you guys coping with the increase in fuel price as it affects your T.p?

(1) (2) (3) ... (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Gensun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.