Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2393417 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
jiro: @flashlady can you influence it? I mean beibg posted to a primary school
Hahahaha nooooo. Jst wanted to hear oda persons opinion,cos I prefer d primary and would love to b posted der. That's all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
It is stated on d appointment. When u r given a job offer u must write back to tell them u hv accepted d offer or not. I heard it's very important. No deadline yet.
bencomfav: Pls dis acceptance letter issue dat is going on @ ube was it announced or 1 or 2 psns just started it, and hw serious is it and wen is it ending? Pls wats important is d posting wen is it coming up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
For UBEB. Those going 2 submit acceptance letter, make sure u attach a copy of ur APL 2 it. At d back of d APL, write ur Exam no and Serial no. The security men at d gate re d ones collecting all u need 2 do is 2 tell them ur LGA, give them d letter n they ll put it inside d file dat bears ur LGA n u are good 2 go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
ITS TWO-DAYS TO RESUMPTION AND JUST AN ALL IMPORTANT ONE DAY TO THE RELEASE OF THE FEVER-CATCHING POSTING LIST.
CONGRAT FOR THE WAITING.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm at the UBE board now and people are many trying to submit their acceptance letter. A reliable source told me that posting will be out by friday. Those of us who had errors in our appointment letter are asked to be more patient.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
jamesbridget13: For UBEB. Those going 2 submit acceptance letter, make sure u attach a copy of ur APL 2 it. At d back of d APL, write ur Exam no and Serial no. The security men at d gate re d ones collecting all u need 2 do is 2 tell them ur LGA, give them d letter n they ll put it inside d file dat bears ur LGA n u are good 2 go.
Thanx a lot. May God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
UBE issued a directive this afternoon to those that came to Submit their Acceptance Letter today to go home with it. They were asked to submit it to the principal of the school they would be psoted to. Though they were silent on the posting date but Officials that were asked repeatedly said that it would be out this Friday

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tank u very much Rexmary 4 d info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rexmarysweet: UBE issued a directive this afternoon to those that came to Submit their Acceptance Letter today to go home with it. They were asked to submit it to the principal of the school they would be psoted to. Though they were silent on the posting date but Officials that were asked repeatedly said that it would be out this Friday
na wa ooo. Why didn't they say this since last week pple started submitting? Now so many persons re planing 2 even come 2moro.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
jamesbridget13: na wa ooo. Why didn't they say this since last week pple started submitting? Now so many persons re planing 2 even come 2moro.

I thnk the submission wasn't an official request because if it was, it won't be received by security men. Some busy body people might have started this whole submission idea and the board just couldn't reject it.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Rexmarysweet: UBE issued a directive this afternoon to those that came to Submit their Acceptance Letter today to go home with it. They were asked to submit it to the principal of the school they would be psoted to. Though they were silent on the posting date but Officials that were asked repeatedly said that it would be out this Friday
my broda God bless you.......i was so worried because am far from port harcourt now......hoping to return next week after posting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ur info has really cooled my nerves.God bless.
barika2011:
my broda God bless you.......i was so worried because am far from port harcourt now......hoping to return next week after posting

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onyi2008: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2013
kceemart: Tank u very much Rexmary 4 d info.
yes ooo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2013
joyblinks:

I thnk the submission wasn't an official request because if it was, it won't be received by security men. Some busy body people might have started this whole submission idea and the board just couldn't reject it.
It is very official. I was there yesterday but didn't submit due to personal reasons. The security men their has been the ones receiving letters and they received those our acceptance letters with files based on LGAs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2013
This posting thing are they going to gv us letter to where we are posted to like during our Nysc posting.plz update us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Caringpro: This posting thing are they going to gv us letter to where we are posted to like during our Nysc posting.plz update us.
. No one seems to know. We just have to wait till tomorrow to confirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
And the waiting finally comes to an end ..................... tomorrow.
best of luck to every every.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
we pray o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Almighty God, take control father. We are greatful!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Our God is incharge and he shall see us thru in jesus name!...... Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:13am On Sep 13, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
good morning, pls hw do u knw d waiting ends 2day?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2013
jamesbridget13: good morning, pls hw do u knw d waiting ends 2day?
......he does not know,just assuming..... you can even make your own suggestion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2013
Today na Today

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2013
PPSB and UBED today na END OF DISCUSSION. No EXCUSE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2013
There is a probability dat d posting will nt b out today till next week.. Bt d good tin is dat we are been posted with our adress,, i hv seen mine,, but dnt ask me where.. i will nt say it cos its still subject to change.. Dey started d posting on monday which has been concluded,, so wat remains is verification nd i doubt if they can finish it bw yesterday nd today.. Dis info is for ppsb only..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2013
God Bless Our Today so as 4 us 2 receive a positive news on our posting. The God Of All Flesh Show Thy Self.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2013
mathmatica: ......he does not know,just assuming..... you can even make your own suggestion.
YES, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR SUGGESTION BUT AM NOT AND I MEAN AM NOT GUESSING, BUT TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW and have seen.
but if you don't believe, go ahead.No LeLe
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2013
trexglox: There is a probability dat d posting will nt b out today till next week.. Bt d good tin is dat we are been posted with our adress,, i hv seen mine,, but dnt ask me where.. i will nt say it cos its still subject to change.. Dey started d posting on monday which has been concluded,, so wat remains is verification nd i doubt if they can finish it bw yesterday nd today.. Dis info is for ppsb only..
man know man. Im
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2013
trexglox: There is a probability dat d posting will nt b out today till next week.. Bt d good tin is dat we are been posted with our adress,, i hv seen mine,, but dnt ask me where.. i will nt say it cos its still subject to change.. Dey started d posting on monday which has been concluded,, so wat remains is verification nd i doubt if they can finish it bw yesterday nd today.. Dis info is for ppsb only..
Ok. Tnx for d info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Morning all, pls has anyone been to ppsb this morning, i mean going there life and speakin wit an official not gateman? Whats the latest, are they releasing d posting today? Abeg keep us posted oooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Plz is there any one @ UBE this morn for information? Plz update us

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
2day na 2day

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.