Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2366173 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Let the Waiting Game Begin.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
when wuld river state ministry of education invite dose dt ar successful for appointment letter collection. Hwevr, who knws d criteria for dat interview because it seems dt almost everyone that attended dt interview wil pass due to d simplistic of thier questions. So wat do u tink of dat?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
emekatex: when wuld river state ministry of education invite dose dt ar successful for appointment letter collection. Hwevr, who knws d criteria for dat interview because it seems dt almost everyone that attended dt interview wil pass due to d simplistic of thier questions. So wat do u tink of dat?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls fans wen ll d issuing of appointment commence becos schools ll soon close their second term.is govt playing d unemloyed youths.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
i heard on TV the other day when Gov Amaechi was addressing the people of Ogu. he said the employed teachers will go thru a training for some months before they start teaching in Sept.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
joyblinks: i heard on TV the other day when Gov Amaechi was addressing the people of Ogu. he said the employed teachers will go thru a training for some months before they start teaching in Sept.
thats a truism, i watch it too. He mentioned september for d new teachers to start for new academic calender. But since d new teachers must go training for some months, i tink by nxt month, d collection of appointment letters wuld take place.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
smiley[b] dat should be very correct there is a company i think has entered port harcourt for dat purpose the name of the company is India Rivers State College inc. There program is taged Educator Preparation Institute,,,they have lots of educational courses to teach Teachers mostly those whom did not studied Education in their first degree..and are from other areas. Som1 can google it to see more of what they are into..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Pls pals, i read thru ministry of Education rule,dt 2wks after oral interview,there ll issue app. Letters to successful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Let the Waiting Game Begin part 2. All manner of speculations wouldn't help us nairalanders.I strongly concur with the fact that the oral interview was too cheap. So I still wonder the criteria they used in their judgement.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tosinsin: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
yes let us all wait.though TIDE newspaper for today carries it dat 13000 teachers to resumes work in primary and post primary schools by April.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
plz let them do fast. I cant wait. I heard that they will start by sept. God plz help the unemployed youth. God will help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
tosinsin: yes let us all wait.though TIDE newspaper for today carries it dat 13000 teachers to resumes work in primary and post primary schools by April.
13,000 New Teachers Begin Work, April
Posted by Sogbeba Dokubo on Mar 8th, 2013 and filed under Front Pix. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry
The 13,000 newly employed teachers in primary and post primary insitutions in Rivers State will commence work next month.
Executive chairman, Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (RSUBEB), Sir Alli Oruitemeka stated this yesterday during the maiden visit to the board of the chairman, Senate Committee on Education, Senator Uche Chukwumereji and other members of the committee.
Sir Oruitemeka, who stated this in response to the senator’s request to ascertain how free education is working in the state, enumerated a number of schools built by the state government and other infrastructure and facilities provided to ennhance educational development in the state.
He explained that at the primary school level, pupils were provided with free books and uniforms while their school fees are also taken care off by the state government.
Earlier in is speech, the RSUBEB chairman enumerated remedial measures taken by the state Governor, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi-led administration on assumption of offcie in 2007 to, among others include the taking over from local government councils of the payment of salaries of teachers and non-teaching staff, including payment of arrears of salaries, leave bonous and promotion arrears”.
According to him, the state government also commenced a programme of construction of 14-classroom model school buildings, equipped with state-of-the-art funiture, information and communication technology, and laboratory equipment as well as payment of outstanding counterpart fund in order to access federal government intervention funds from the Unversial Basic Education Commission (UBEC).
Other actions taken by the government to improve education, he said included sustained capacity building for personnel including collaboration with intervention bodies such as the British Council, UNESCO and UNICEF, he said.
In his response, chairman of the Senate Committee on Education, repsresented by the chairman, Interior Committee, Senator Atiku Abubakar Bagudu, eulogised the commiment of the state government towards the revamping of the education sector in the state.
Specifically, he praised the government for taking primary education from the local government areas, and paying all outstanding salaries and bonuses of teachers it inherited as a government.
‘Rivers State is an example to other states in terms of uplifting the standard of education in the country, he said.
http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/03/08/13000-new-teachers-begin-work-april/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
yea i equally read it in the Tide Newspaper.But the real issue is that,when are they going to paste the names if actually the successful ones are resuming by April cos we are already in March. Secondly,i doubt the information stating that those recruited will start by september. If its so,will they still be paid from April to september.That information is really not substanciated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rexmarysweet: yea i equally read it in the Tide Newspaper.But the real issue is that,when are they going to paste the names if actually the successful ones are resuming by April cos we are already in March. Secondly,i doubt the information stating that those recruited will start by september. If its so,will they still be paid from April to september.That information is really not substanciated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
By Friday next week,the names will be pasted at the Secretariate and Local Government Councils,UBE and POST PRIMARY SCHOOL BOARD. So let's keep praying that we are successful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rexmarysweet: By Friday next week,the names will be pasted at the Secretariate and Local Government Councils,UBE and POST PRIMARY SCHOOL BOARD. So let's keep praying that we are successful.
Your source pls. I pray my name is among
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
@rexmary how reliable is ds info?pls dont pull our legs here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
this pasting of list of a tin, does it mean dey ar nt going to send SMS to successful candidates again? Pls can someone make some meaningful noise on dat?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
emekatex: this pasting of list of a tin, does it mean dey ar nt going to send SMS to successful candidates again? Pls can someone make some meaningful noise on dat?
Since the date of advert till when they call for Oral, no SMS was sent, only pasting of names
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pasting to save cost. That's Nigeria for you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2013
pls i can nt believe dt almighty rivers state min of education wuld stoop so low for nt sending text messages to d succesful candidates in d name of saving cost. Hwevr, since GENESIS can send SMS; i tink River state has d money to even make call to those dt made it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
My fellow nairalanders,i believe pasting of d list is better compaired to sending d text messages, so dat there would not be any manipulations of peoples phone numbers to dat of dia friends and relatives .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
ogbugo: My fellow nairalanders,i believe pasting of d list is better compaired to sending d text messages, so dat there would not be any manipulations of peoples phone numbers to dat of dia friends and relatives .

pasting the names is a better option to me too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
Every Oga at the top of our Destiny, May God Silence dem Like the "dotcom" in NSCDC website.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Amen.. Let every one of them sitting or standing on d path of our Destiny sleep and never to wake-up again, enough is enough to all d Oga's
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
u3fine: Every Oga at the top of our Destiny, May God Silence dem Like the "dotcom" in NSCDC website.

lol @ Oga at the top. dat man make me laff die. i have watched that video a thousand times and never get tired.

WW.NSCDC DATS IT. HAHAHAHAAAA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2013
any idea of the payment for the new teacher. I heard that they will not pay for the first three months bt @ the fourth mouth they pay all. Hw true is this story

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Caringpro: any idea of the payment for the new teacher. I heard that they will not pay for the first three months bt @ the fourth mouth they pay all. Hw true is this story
its true, all civil service jobs both state n fg dont pay d first 3 months then from d 4th month, they will pay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
really?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Caringpro: any idea of the payment for the new teacher. I heard that they will not pay for the first three months bt @ the fourth mouth they pay all. Hw true is this story
My dear thats very correct oooo. U re on ur own 4 d first three months. They ll pay all at once then start paying monthly afterwards. So gather ur money now oooooo b4 picking of appointment letters commence oooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hey u3fine. whats up? when is your NIMC exam date?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
joyblinks: Hey u3fine. whats up? when is your NIMC exam date?
Monday 18th, Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (842) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: ORDUDAVID and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.