Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2392746 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Whenever a particular expectation is granted I observe that people will start insulting themselves. We were expecting posting now posting is confirmed to be monday, the best thing now is to thank God, instead of throwing provocative and abusive message at each other.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is grammar WAR.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
trexglox:
My dear Sister, please ignore those insultive words and cocentrate more on what you are going to offer to your students.
Offences must surely come but it all depend on how you take it. Please....hold your peace, this will not take anything out of you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Fiafiad: My dear Sister, please ignore those insultive words and cocentrate more on what you are going to offer to your students.
Offences must surely come but it all depend on how you take it. Please....hold your peace, this will not take anything out of you.
thank u jor.. Jus dat wen annoyance is involved,, u just hv to explode to get urself..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: UBE author=flashylady]Faith Obodo,abeg r u of ube or ppsb?
Ok. Tnx,cos it's like most pple here r of ppsb. We shall meet na @ elechi beach wen d time comes. I like ur comments. I guess u r ahoada west abi? I am frm abua.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: UBE author=flashylady]Faith Obodo,abeg r u of ube or ppsb?
Ok. Tnx,cos it's like most pple here r of ppsb. We shall meet na @ elechi beach wen d time comes. I like ur comments. I guess u r frm ahoada west abi? I am frm abua.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Funny peeps!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Brite02(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
The wait is making some peeps in here to loose focus or are you guys by the way buying time? undecided
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
[s][/s]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Obinoscopy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls no more insults and fightings here. This thread was created for all River State Teacher Hopefuls to come together and discuss, not to fight each other. Trexglox and Cruize306 won't be able to participate on this section for a while. I sincerely hope they will come to realise their wrongdoings and turn a new leaf.

Finally I would like to thank the concerned NLer who reported the insults. Thanks. I wish you all Gods grace in endeavours.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
different different fever na im dey o! Kparaaaaaan! Posting fever nko? E dey.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
ha! Funny people with different characters. Chilax! You all shall resume at ur duty post next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
My question is that would the two boards do the posting on that same monday since the Perm. Sec said he and ministry are not involve in the posting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Still Waiting o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chiamaka, have you heard anything
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Pls no more insults and fightings here. This thread was created for all River State Teacher Hopefuls to come together and discuss, not to fight each other. Trexglox and Cruize306 won't be able to participate on this section for a while. I sincerely hope they will come to realise their wrongdoings and turn a new leaf.

Finally I would like to thank the concerned NLer who reported the insults. Thanks. I wish you all Gods grace in endeavours.

Best Regards.
Obinoscopy: Pls no more insults and fightings here. This thread was created for all River State Teacher Hopefuls to come together and discuss, not to fight each other. Trexglox and Cruize306 won't be able to participate on this section for a while. I sincerely hope they will come to realise their wrongdoings and turn a new leaf.

Best Regards.
. Pls I'm begging on their behalf. Tamper justice with mercy. It's all due to pressure and tension. Pls do unbann them. I know how helpful this thread is and can't imagine someone not being able to participate especially at this time. One more chance pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by uly: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Why are we raining insults on each other, its uncalled for, I mean we are adults here and schooled I must add. Please let's relax and pray for the best. Meanwhile do you guys have your certificates? I mean the training completion certificate.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello friends, please when you are posted to a school, don't use insulting and sarcastic words on your students or pupils because you may end up destroying them, instead of building them.
Remember, faith comes by hearing. Faith in God comes by hearing the word of God. Faith in man comes by hearing the word of men. Faith in satan comes by hearing the word of satan.
Remember satan posses and use human vessels to speak. Don't allow satan to use you as a vessel to fulfil his bad will.
God bless you all. I love you all.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tnx dear I am 4rm Ahoada East y did u ask?
flashylady: Ok. Tnx,cos it's like most pple here r of ppsb. We shall meet na @ elechi beach wen d time comes. I like ur comments. I guess u r ahoada west abi? I am frm abua.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Any organization or person that lack discipline will not go far. To maintain orderliness and sanity in this house discipline is vital especially for us teachers...who are role models for the leaders of tommorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
faith obodogulo: Tnx dear I am 4rm Ahoada East y did u ask?
Notin much. Cos u r like my sis na. Ahoada east and Abua. Weldone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
The only impulse is laughter........ grin...lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
See laugh...you guys are just too desperate,just calm your nerves ok. I wish you guys happy posting next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2013
˚☺k° my dear. Gd nite
flashylady: Notin much. Cos u r like my sis na. Ahoada east and Abua. Weldone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Heard it on telly at 7pm news from NTA portharcourt. Posting on Monday confirmed. Goodluck all. Sincerely hope our postings favour us all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2013
frachy: Heard it on telly at 7pm news from NTA portharcourt. Posting on Monday confirmed. Goodluck all. Sincerely hope our postings favour us all.
Amen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
BBgold: Amen ooo
i know most of you will not like this but its how i feel. I dont even want them to post yet cos teaching is wat you dont rush into though it is interesting. See they ve employed us so any day they want us to start we wil start. I wil be here one day those of you that want to rush to work wil start complaining. See friends relax any day they want us to start we will

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MCLION1(f): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
frachy: Heard it on telly at 7pm news from NTA portharcourt. Posting on Monday confirmed. Goodluck all. Sincerely hope our postings favour us all.
Amen ooo, VENUE PLEASE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Those of you that wanna start work are you sure you are ready to work cos the older teachers wil leave the whole work for you. So are you ready to do all these if no so let them continue wit it for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (849) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.