Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days (34476 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by frankcimc(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
vanminister: THOSE DAYS THE BIBLE WAS OUR SAT NAV

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LAPTOP-IPAD-IPHONE

THE BIBLE WAS OUR LANGUAGE

THE BIBLE SHOWED US HOW TO PRACTISE BROTHERLY LOVE

IN THOSE DAYS WE PRAYED FOR THE LORD TO COME

BUT TODAY, I DONT KNOW.....................

I wish they can take a break and look back if their msgs were that fruitful to the ppl and the nation at large or maybe will have to make adjustment to their future msgs. May God continue to bless Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Bella3(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
BLESSED BE THE LORD! GOD PLS CHANGE THE CHURCH AND NIGERIANS AMEN.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

Stop saying what you do not know

Do you know anything about John the baptist?
Moses?
Joshua?
Samuel
David?

Are these people prophets or not? were they involved in politics or not? Did they also lose focus?

What about Abraham?

How about Jesus having fellowship with sinners since you want to bring in tribal and religious hatred to your arguments?

I am not a Latter rain assembly member but i hate ignorance and deceit.
1: he does not preach tithe in his church services
2: Offerings are relative and not stressed
3: Speaking out against evil is now anarchy?

Now i see why this country won't be better again with people like you who are hell bent on shutting down those who are willing enough to save the country from going downhill.

My very take on Bakare. He has not lost focus in my own estimation. He just a prophet Elijah confronting weak-minded a king Ahab and power drunk Jezebel. Just to think of it...a Nigerian by the name Pastor Sunday Adelaja led his Church in Ukrain in protest against corrupt leaders and things changed...Why dont we have more cleric doing what he is doing. I am not pro Bakare but on second thought...he is doing what others are afraid of doing. Remeber Rev Martin Luther King Jnr did the same almost 5 decades ago

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by chucky234(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: They lived their lives, feeding from the vulnerables.
Your ailment is getting worse daily,guess your billions cannot afford proper medical check-up.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by AK481(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice picture, cute smile from the guy in middle.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Jayloy: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
All i know is that JOHN was thrown into prison and later beheaded because he spoke the truth to the THEN PRESIDENT Herod when he married the wife of his brother.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
991: Nice picture, cute smile from the guy in middle.

Oga mi, i greetoooh! where ve u been?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
fitzkenny:

My very take on Bakare. He has not lost focus in my own estimation. He just a prophet Elijah confronting weak-minded a king Ahab and power drunk Jezebel. Just to think of it...a Nigerian by the name Pastor Sunday Adelaja led his Church in Ukrain in protest against corrupt leaders and things changed...Why dont we have more cleric doing what he is doing. I am not pro Bakare but on second thought...he is doing what others are afraid of doing. Remeber Rev Martin Luther King Jnr did the same almost 5 decades ago

Can you just imagine that? a Nigerian leading Ukrainians in a protest against their govt and the govt shook. but here in Nigeria, anyone that tries to liberate the masses, the same masses'll gather and have him or her pulled down.

I begin to wonder, are Nigerians destined for damnation? you know what they say about a stubborn fly and a disobedient dog?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sky2012:

Oga mi, i greetoooh! where ve u been?
hey bro, I've been hustling offline, you know... also tying to curb the social-network-addiction.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

What a judge you are.. you only want a pastor who's ready to tell you what you want to hear and anyone who tells you the opposite automatically becomes an Ex-pastor to you. hmmm what a world.
my friend make i hear word.. Very soon u wil compare Ex-pastor Bakare wit prophet Elijah. Was Elijah outspoken against king Ahab? YES! But he was not dining & wining with other criminals & murderers just as Bakare is wining wt Tinubu & Buhari. Wil Elijah join forces wit known evil men just 2 overtrow king Ahab? NO! D man, show me ur friend & i wil tel u who u r. Bakare can stil seek d face of God nw and repent 4rm his sins.. God is merciful
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jayloy: All i know is that JOHN was thrown into prison and later beheaded because he spoke the truth to the THEN PRESIDENT Herod when he married the wife of his brother.
..and is patience d wife of goodluck's younger brother?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by vislabraye(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
The Lord is goooooood.

Ps don't castigate Bakare. Sometimes our men of God amaze me. Have you seen any politician rogue rubbing shoulders with pastor Kumuyi?

I don't know what's happening these days. Politicians are given the front row in the church. They have easy access to renowned men of God.

I've only heard a few men of God speak against the ills of this nation. Others are busy praying(there's nothing wrong with prayers)

Let Bakare be.
But I think it would have been better for him to support a good man rather than him vying for the position.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: my friend make i hear word.. Very soon u wil compare Ex-pastor Bakare wit prophet Elijah. Was Elijah outspoken against king Ahab? YES! But he was not dining & wining with other criminals & murderers just as Bakare is wining wt Tinubu & Buhari. Wil Elijah join forces wit known evil men just 2 overtrow king Ahab? NO! D man, show me ur friend & i wil tel u who u r. Bakare can stil seek d face of God nw and repent 4rm his sins.. God is merciful

Imagine you calling a pastor you weren't there when he was called an ex pastor, hmmmm so much for christianity, tomorrow now you would come out wailing "touch not my anointed" if the pastor in view is your earthly god"

Let me ask you this question

Did Jesus wine and dine with sinners?

Buhari and Tinubu are evil men because they are not from your part of the world but Jonathan and and Edwin clark are good men right?

You need mercy more than the Bakare you claim needs repentance, you're far tolling the broadway of destruction than those you think are on the part.

Lastly, Bakare we know
Adeboye we know
Who are you and what can we pinpoint you to?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Lebee4(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

What a judge you are.. you only want a pastor who's ready to tell you what you want to hear and anyone who tells you the opposite automatically becomes an Ex-pastor to you. hmmm what a world.
he has stop preaching d Word but politics.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lebee4:
he has stop preaching d Word but politics.

I see, so what happened to the rest still preaching the "word", what has their "word" changed? has their "word" changed the price of garri in the market or has it made Nigeria less corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by LFJ: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: my friend make i hear word.. Very soon u wil compare Ex-pastor Bakare wit prophet Elijah. Was Elijah outspoken against king Ahab? YES! But he was not dining & wining with other criminals & murderers just as Bakare is wining wt Tinubu & Buhari. Wil Elijah join forces wit known evil men just 2 overtrow king Ahab? NO! D man, show me ur friend & i wil tel u who u r. Bakare can stil seek d face of God nw and repent 4rm his sins.. God is merciful

With many of ur type, playing ethnic and religious games, the future of this country is in danger.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by PastorOla1: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
TIME, TIME, TIME.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by postemail: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
No matter what y'all might think of Bakare, he deserves respect for standing up and speaking out against governments. If all your pastors can speak out against the autocrats in power, then we might begin to see some changes in this denied and deprived nation.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by postemail: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Those that have pilfered our common wealth often go to these churches for prayer and blessing. They even sow tithe and seed in these churches. But these pastors never challenge them for their corrupt ways; bad road s are causing accidents, people are dying. No job... People are forced to sin to make a living. Why don't they speak without fear to these brutal, unforgiving leaders?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Debrothz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gbam.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by yomz1e(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Only God knows who his real prophets are, thats all am saying on this issue
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by yomz1e(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Because some of them are on the govt payroll, haven't you heard the saying, never bite the hand that feeds you! any outburst and the EFCC will be on these so called churches case. This pastors have other powers working for them!!!

post.email:
Those that have pilfered our common wealth often go to these churches for prayer and blessing. They even sow tithe and seed in these churches. But these pastors never challenge them for their corrupt ways; bad road s are causing accidents, people are dying. No job... People are forced to sin to make a living. Why don't they speak without fear to these brutal, unforgiving leaders?

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by dasparrow: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Post

Nice picture. Those were the good ol' days even though I was not yet in this world by then. Those were the days when Nigeria was still a country one looked forward to living in and when Nigerians only went abroad temporarily for studies or for vacation and promptly came back to Nigeria once they were done. Today, everything has changed for the worse. Nigerians queuing up at foreign embassies in droves just to escape Nigeria.

Those of us abroad would like to come back home but the incessant bomb blasts, the kidnappings, the r[b]a[/b]pe and s[b]e[/b]xu[b]a[/b]l mol[b]e[/b]sta[b]t[/b]ion of young female children and female adults alike, the religious fascism, the high levels of bribery and corruption, the incessant armed robbery, the incessant tribalism and chauvinism and much more is discouraging many of us from doing so. Sometimes, I wish I was born during my parents' generation when life in Nigeria as we know it was sane.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

Imagine you calling a pastor you weren't there when he was called an ex pastor, hmmmm so much for christianity, tomorrow now you would come out wailing "touch not my anointed" if the pastor in view is your earthly god"

Let me ask you this question

Did Jesus wine and dine with sinners?

Buhari and Tinubu are evil men because they are not from your part of the world but Jonathan and and Edwin clark are good men right?

You need mercy more than the Bakare you claim needs repentance, you're far tolling the broadway of destruction than those you think are on the part.

Lastly, Bakare we know
Adeboye we know
Who are you and what can we pinpoint you to?
my friend ur blackmail is so cheap, because of fear of being called a religious bigot i should not call buhari a murderer? Where was ur Ex-pastor wen Buhari's statement killed dozens of corp members? Y didnt ur prophet elijah condemn his statement? Who ws Tinubu b4 he bcame govnor? Bt 2day he is one of d most richest ppl in nigeria. Gej & his govt mayb criminals, my question is.. Why has ur Bakare kept mute on other criminals & murderers but always there 2 carry out campaign of calumny and character assasination on Gej.. This shows u dat dis man called Bakare is too desperate and has an agenda.
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by Series22(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
LFJ:

With many of ur type, playing ethnic and religious games, the future of this country is in danger.
cheap blackmail..
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by honeric01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Series22: my friend ur blackmail is so cheap, because of fear of being called a religious bigot i should not call buhari a murderer? Where was ur Ex-pastor wen Buhari's statement killed dozens of corp members? Y didnt ur prophet elijah condemn his statement? Who ws Tinubu b4 he bcame govnor? Bt 2day he is one of d most richest ppl in nigeria. Gej & his govt mayb criminals, my question is.. Why has ur Bakare kept mute on other criminals & murderers but always there 2 carry out campaign of calumny and character assasination on Gej.. This shows u dat dis man called Bakare is too desperate and has an agenda.

If you can prove that Buhari is a murderer, then i will stop posting on religion sector.. So you mean you know more than the 12 million people that voted for this same "murderer"? you obviously know more than Bakare and Tom west and many others who respect Buhari? i don't have time to waste on "rumor monger" like you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by tpapi: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thank God 4 d life of adegboye,d other man is now a rascal
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by realmscape: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
vanminister: HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!!!
are you a deeper life member?
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by tpapi: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeric01:

If you can prove that Buhari is a murderer, then i will stop posting on religion sector.. So you mean you know more than the 12 million people that voted for this same "murderer"? you obviously know more than Bakare and Tom west and many others who respect Buhari? i don't have time to waste on "rumor monger" like you.
d dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by egoldman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who was the third guy by the left ? Is it Kumuyi
Re: Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days by redcliff: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
benkings: xo ur learnt frm d bible dat snaping pix togeda iz a criteria to knw a true MOG....

If you are smart enough which I assume you are not, you are supposed to know my analysis isn't in comparism with the scriptures. Its a normal phenomenon for people in the same level of field to have known each other way back which means that an event or circumstance would have brought them together hence the group shot. FU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) / "Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.