Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai (8154 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by pokkadot: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2012
CPC Chieftain 'Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty.

Apparently still smarting from being scorned by the PDP and Obasanjo who he blames for thwarting his presidential ambitions in 2007 and his return to influence in 2011, the pint sized controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai has confessed that his life's purpose is to fight the PDP, even though the party thrust him to national lime light by enabling him to become the Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises and later on the Minister of the FCT.

Elrufai made the disclosure in a tweet on his twitter profile

It would be recalled that Elrufai who in 2010 said that Buhari was too old to run for the Presidency and should resign and who later publicly insulted Buhari, calling him perpetually unelectable, later turned around to embrace Buhari after he had been scorned by the PDP.

Apparently hell hath no fury like a pint sized politician scorned.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/cpc-chieftain-fighting-pdp-is-my-lifetime-duty
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by gramci: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2012
Short devil

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by floriana(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
That means you may not live long Mallam because the end of PDP's existence is fast approaching

2 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Stallion77(f): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
gramci: Shot devil

I think u meant SHORT DEVIL!

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
All these politicians should shut up and stop deceiving Nigerians. I guess if it was an Aboki that was in power via PDP, you won't see him saying he wants to waste his lifetime fighting PDP as if he doesn't have a job.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by mamikky: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
see selfish mallam with selfish ambition........ cdeceiving his admirers and co-supporters
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Will El-Rufai still fight PDP if he is given a ticket to contest as President under PDP ? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
efferminate homo
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by manchy7531: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
joblessness can be fun atimes grin grin grin grin
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by CeaserB: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
[size=14pt]Even On Twitter An Aboki Is Still An Aboki. grin
When Will This Short Mallam Stop Ranting On The Internet!? angry
#NoOneCares [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Jemibee: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
This man is a Joke!!
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Lex1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
El-rufai after making milliƶns under pdp n Obasanjo now they are ur enemy... I could remember at that time Buhari was ur enemy. Thief! Thief!! Thief!!!
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Valto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
see kettle calling pot black... el-ruai is even worse
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Donsammi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
nlanders and their beefx grin
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by mallorca(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
CeaserB: [size=14pt]Even On Twitter An Aboki Is Still An Aboki. grin
When Will This Short Mallam Stop Ranting On The Internet!? angry
#NoOneCares [/size]
Virus don enta dis Aboki head
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Bukkyade: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hope he doesn't hang himself fighting PDP,cos he is chasing pavements.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Chubhie: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Apparently still smarting from being scorned by the PDP and Obasanjo who he blames for thwarting his presidential ambitions in 2007 and his return to influence in 2011, the pint sized controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai has confessed that his life's purpose is to fight the PDP, even though the party thrust him to national lime light by enabling him to become the Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises and later on the Minister of the FCT.
Apparently hell hath no fury like a pint sized politician scorned

Omo see finishing.....No wonder malam hates naijapundit....
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Dpeacemaker101: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
This mallam no go still learn, it's a lost battle.he is just jobless and no one wants to u dear stand that and help the mallam out. He will still beg, when hunger start.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by phermonyx(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dis country n d so called leaders, we can imagine d kind of mentality El-Rufai has if he want to spend d rest of his life to fight PDP.
It wld av bn much better if he want to fight boko haram and corruption for d rest of his life, he wld av had d pple's support. Bt now we knw u want to be in power so dat u could take revenge on those dat presumably wronged u. U'll nt succeed.......

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Lordave: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Who register mallam for twitter?

3 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by ifihearam: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yeye short aboki
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
The fact that El Rufai was a major player in Obasanjo's criminal PDP government, and was central to the privatisation programme that was used to steal and squander Nigeria's wealth means he is left with no credibility in my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by boyendowed(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
afam4eva: All these politicians should shut up and stop deceiving Nigerians. I guess if it was an Aboki that was in power via PDP, you won't see him saying he wants to waste his lifetime fighting PDP as if he doesn't have a job.

Don't mind the id.iot.Always seeking relevance
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by NaijaNaWaa: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Come see Aboki dey form for twitter. Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Sirsuky(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
Pls boko rufai go sleep ur tym don pass.

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by MurphyT1: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
I just tired for dis Mallam, obviously he just jobless...how can a normal man make such utterances, wot if PDP seize to b in power, he will become jobless cos frm d look of things he has just employed himself as a fighter,PDP fighter, make dem find appointment giv am na, I no datz wot he wants, his looted funds and properties r diminishing,he needs more.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by AMINSCO(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
What does dis small devil want. El monkey u forgot so soon when you were Romancin Pdp n insulting elders?

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Raxz(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
El-rufai is a good pretender, he is only sicking simperty from Buhari with all his insult to members of PDP on a day bases thinking buhari will relinquish his ambitions so as to recommend him for 2015 presidency. The govt him el-rufai ws part of and mad him wht he is today. i wonder y he town around to bit the finger that once feed him? Mr el-rufai remember ur master is a greedy man he will never give u the opportunity u hv bn dreaming for, u better weakup from u dream mallam.

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by juliebest(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
so...next
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Series22(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Stallion77:

I think u meant SHORT DEVIL!
OVER SABI
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by oloriooko(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
na wa oooo see aboki feeling funky on the net.

a politician will remain a politician whether pdp or cpc or dvd or cdc whatever.

politicians without foundational philosophies, always moving with the tide rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by brownlord: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Please if there is anyone working with LAPO on NL, I beg u in the name of God you people should try and give this man a loan to start up something,even if na recharge card biz. Or super market, I know what it means to be jobless, it can be frustrating at times, please help the needy, donate to Elru fai to get back on his feet again. Foolish aboki man, ur boko brothers no dey make return again abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Leads In Osun Gubernatorial Election - SR / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.