Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:44 PM

Writing On D Wall?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Writing On D Wall?? (863 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Guys And Ladies: Experience On D Day U Disvirgin Or U Were Disvirgined. / On D Weeding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing On D Wall?? by MoneyRule(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Fellas, nid some help with these issues:
After 6 months into a r/ship, you ask ur galfrend if she loves you n she replies "i don't know if it's love but i enjoy being with you" wat does this mean?
You check her fone & u can't find 1 picture of urself, there are pictures of sum oda guys, pics of her n some oda guys bt none with u in it even tho u've both taken a few.
Pls help me translate these things. Thanks!
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Boys, e be like say i need some help with some matta:
afta seex months wey i dey relationship, i come ask mai girl whetha she love me or not. She com reply say "i no know o! e be laik say na love, but i sha laik to dey be with you". wetin this one mean?
You come check her fone and e come hammer you say you no fit find one pishure of yourself for inside. Pishure burakata of som oda bobos. Pishres even dey of her and some oda bobos too. But u no faind one single photo, talkless of pishre of yourself for inside this oyinbo-made blackuberri. Even tho, una two don take pishre well well.

There you are, your translation! undecided
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
sauer: Boys, e be like say i need some help with some matta:
afta seex months wey i dey relationship, i come ask mai girl whetha she love me or not. She com reply say "i no know o! e be laik say na love, but i sha laik to dey be with you". wetin this one mean?
You come check her fone and e come hammer you say you no fit find one pishure of yourself for inside. Pishure burakata of som oda bobos. Pishres even dey of her and some oda bobos too. But u no faind one single photo, talkless of pishre of yourself for inside this oyinbo-made blackuberri. Even tho, una two don take pishre well well.

There you are, your translation! undecided
You ate the real sauer, didn't you?! lol
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
You ate the real sauer, didn't you?! lol
grin yea, bro. Long time ago!
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by MoneyRule(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
@sauer
Give it ur best shot,u can definately do beta in ur innate stupidity,it will take u places sensibility can't.
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by Gudintent: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
MoneyRule: "i don't know if it's love but i enjoy being with you" Pls help me translate these things. Thanks!

I am managing you until a better offer comes along! cool
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
@OP
means that she enjoys being with you, and thats all that should matter to you. i certainly would like to know what would be YOUR reply to the same question?
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by pendo89(f): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
6 months,relationship,girlfriend,check her phone,feel bad cz you can't find your pics?

I wonder why you two are together cz this is a classic example of an undefined relationship.It's just there, in 'assumption state'.
Just cz ur talking doesn't make it a real relationship. She enjoys your company? well true she is and she's probably weighing you against other guys.
That's why she can't commit yet.
What were you expecting to find when you went checking her phone? see why its proper not to go searching for things? cz ul def find what you are looking for.
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by cindyrella(f): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
Gudintent:

I am managing you until a better offer comes along! cool
#Gbam
Op,it means she is just managing you!
Re: Writing On D Wall?? by tashanja(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^Exactly,or in other words: in between her last bf and her next one there is a gap; and you are are doing quite a good job filling it - you grab?

(1) (Reply)

Need For A Serious Relationship / The First Traditional African Gay Wedding Ceremony ! / The Reason Why Most Naija Guys Get Married...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.