Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,233 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria (15220 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Ganys: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
He is not welcome. Nigeria has many BBA winners and can't be bothered to welcome a second rated & apologetic BBA finalist.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
Smart guy, after losing you want to come and yansh her abi? apology my pr!ck.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by sambos994(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
pingo: Who the hell of Prezzo? He should visit maiduguri (Boko Haram) not lagos and Abuja. i wooder who will be at his press conference.

Please, please be nice....i'm sure Damaturu has nice hotels too.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by cyril83(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: If he owes anyone an apology,wouldn't that be his mumu ex girlfriend?

What's her name again?
there r reasons for his apology, the young man wants to move on in his career and you know when it comes to music in africa, nigeria is d best place to be if u really want to get to d limelight, visiting naija has notin to do with goldie

3 Likes

Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Hemanwel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Freecocoa,Sweetcocoa,berem,Idowuogbo,Goldie,...d semu ni
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by jege456: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
I agree with the majority, Prezzo is here simply to Bleep Goldie.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by CeaserB: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
pingo: Who the hell of Prezzo? He should visit maiduguri (Boko Haram) not lagos and Abuja. i wooder who will be at his press conference.

[size=16pt]I Just Dey Waka Pass grin[/size]
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by inspirenet: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Welcome smiley
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by CeaserB: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
jege456: I agree with the majority, Prezzo is here simply to Bleep Goldie.

Me Thinks He's Here Because He's Feeling Guilty.
Honestly What He Did Is Unforgettable But Definitely Not Unforgivable.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Anyidgreat: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please this is not am issue for discuss, for all i know the two losers dont count.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by cyril83(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hemanwel: [color=#006600][/color]Freecocoa,Sweetcocoa,berem,Idowuogbo,Goldie,...d semu ni
what are you insinuating young man?....that listed names are useless,cheap,havin marital problem,slut or what....am waitin abeg
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by henrychubayo: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Most of you here have forgotten what that guy prezzo told goldie which aired live. I quote him, ''immediatly after the show, i will board flight to lagos and lodge in a hotel and call you. By the time you will come, i will be naked waiting for you". So what he came for is only for one thing (suck breast and co). But prezzo, nigeria don't give a dam just simply behave yourself to avoid coming home with injuries

1 Like

Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
cyril83: what are you insinuating young man?....that listed names are useless,cheap,havin marital problem,slut or what....am waitin abeg
Are you trying to say something? If you are why not go straight instead of using someone else as a cover?

No be today mister.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sniper mode activated.... angry
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Super1759: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Walahii talahii. This guy gat second missionary work to be completed that started from BBA. And the mumu goldie go gree. (She said she is emotional) mchewwwwwww
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hemanwel: [color=#006600][/color]Freecocoa,Sweetcocoa,berem,Idowuogbo,Goldie,...d semu ni
onye nkea osikwa noo gini?
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Super1759: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
henrychubayo: Most of you here have forgotten what that guy prezzo told goldie which aired live. I quote him, ''immediatly after the show, i will board flight to lagos and lodge in a hotel and call you. By the time you will come, i will be naked waiting for you". So what he came for is only for one thing (suck breast and co). But prezzo, nigeria don't give a dam just simply behave yourself to avoid coming home with injuries
kaiii, bro,you don carry enter 18. When this one happen?
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by brownlord: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
oge4real: And he was granted visa for this?

Does anyone need visa to visit this dongon?
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by PetDancer(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
sambos994: ...and if Prezzo or whatever apologizes, will it change the price of garri? undecided undecided undecided
lwkm...sambos and price of garri...it will change d price of cd in d market...lol

1 Like

Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by brownlord: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
What is Nigeria doing there?, the headline should have read "Prezzo visit Goldie to reconcile and bleep " why insulting the whole country y saying his comin to apologize to Nigeria, Abel anyone when fit reach to tell am say, Nigerians to know weather me dey exist, so make me no dey find cheap popularity here, cos no won send am apology. Bleep and go back, small tout, wen no reach stars for ajegunle dey mess the country up because of one mumu Goldie, I cry
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by a1solution: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
I think he feels guilty inside him that is why he wants to apologize. I think no problem about that
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Freestyl(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
What is Prezzo, a new mobile phone
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by iammodel(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
I'm amused,but i won't laugh.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
OMG. See what happens afterall the whinning from you guys.

Now it looks like it was some sort of "National Issue". More like "And Nigeria Wept" angry angry angry
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by 2sa2: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
For those of you thinking he is here for Goldie, u'v got it wrong, he intends to do a collabo with some Nigerian artists. U think he cares about Goldie? no he does'nt. The apology is just to make Nigerians accept him when the time comes. (who dey soak garri get plans)

1 Like

Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by 2sa2: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
CeaserB:

[size=16pt]I Just Dey Waka Pass grin[/size]
continue dey waka, before you know am, u go waka enter Boko haram bomb factory. grin
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sijo01: Who cares mstcheeeeew

u dun resign?
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by tunapawizzy: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Goldie's family and friends will be there
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by odehaj: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Imanuelle: So we should A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ line up @ d airport and sing kum-ba-ya-ya??
What's ma biz?
Nonsense.
Or we should go spread palm front@d airport for d triumphant entry of prezzo?Goldie was too fake to attract real things. Lesson enough for millions other fakies out there. Prezzo, resume that Canada gist with d fake (Goldie)&ur sins are forgiven.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by lacasa: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Who be prezzo abeg
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by odehaj: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Prezzo your sins are forgiven! Just go ahead enjoy your honeypot. weldone for studying Nigerians they always believe in apologies.politicians&sports men&women know this very well.
Re: BBA Finalist Prezzo Visits Nigeria by TeemahFashion(f): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Who care? Daaaaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Addresses The Women Trying To Undermine Her Achievements / Picture Of Don Jazzy Back In The Days / Stainless Precious Dances As Simi, Harrysong Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.