Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? (801 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? / Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? by Focusmind: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is not about me – my friend that is about getting married – he has this cool girl he met last year June. They started going out as normal friends. Before her, he had somebody he was interested in but this later girl really won his heart – they live in the same area in owerri and most times the girl will be calling him to know how he is doing. She started coming to his house almost on a regular basis but he told me no intimacy with her as the girl is a conservative and church going type – at a time he wanted to leave the relationship to continue with his former but the conservative one was almost coming close to him and he really like her because of her behavior– this later girl was always upset seeing any lady close to my friend and my friend will assure her of his love towards her. My friend later proposed to her and to his astonishment the girl told him that she won’t accept the proposal now and that she needed time to pray as some other people are also seeking her hand in marriage and that he wasn’t the first person to ask her for marriage – 3 weeks have passed and the girl have not said yes but the two are still seeing each other – he told my friend that she just needed time to pray over it to make sure that he is the right one. This is the lady that was madly in love with my friend and when my friend proposed, she said she needed time to think about it – my friend said that there is nothing wrong with prayers but he didn’t understand the issue of him not been the only one seeking her hand in marriage – he even went to extent of asking the girl if her mind is somewhere that he will even allow her to go if she is not interested but the lady was bitter and said no that she has not decided and she has to commit everything to prayers before taken a decision and that he should please bear with her – to be fair to the lady, she is a church type and prays always – a leader in one of the societies in our parish in assumpta cathedral . My friend is just thinking if the girl is interested or not – He had sat the girl down and asked her to make a decision but the lady is still asking for time and prayers and that she should not be forced. He asked me whether he should walk away as he equally have good options in other women or wait for the lady to make her decision concerning his proposal - what do you people think
Re: Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2012
Over religiousity or plain stupidity. So all the while she was attaching herself to this guy she was not praying about him and she is that religious? She is either confused or playing a game.All i can say is that she is not serious and most likely not so into your friend.
Re: Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? by Eiregirl(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
He should definitely move on!
Re: Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? by timilehing(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
Epistle!! Carry go
Re: Should He Wait For Her Or Move On? by Focusmind: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
I dont want to advice that my friend - if finally they get together, they will use me do story - i just told him to take his time - i even saw the two yesterday in the guy's house and i asked him if they girl have accepted and he said the girl said he should not rush her that she cant just accept a proposal in less than a month. I said ok but he should be observant of her behaviour and he said her behavior does not show anything suspicious so far.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tarnish The Image Of A Person That Does Not Want To Have You Close / Five Things Every Marriage Needs / Are Women Really After Love First B4 Money Or Money First B4 Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.