Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Obj Grabbed My School Bag - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obj Grabbed My School Bag (998 Views)

To My School Mates And Seniors www.raymy.tk / Choose Your Style Of Hanging Your School Bag( Pic ) / Buhari Took School Bag Instead Of Parachute!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj Grabbed My School Bag by Phiniter(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2007
In a plane Only Four people where traveling they were
Obj *(The former Atutupoyoyo that ruled Niaja)* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
George Bush*(The Current Atutupoyoyo ruling US)* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The Pope lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
nd a lil Naija School Girl

Then the plane started having problems, nd was about to crash when the air hostess said there was only three Parachutes remaining in the plane,

Obj not waiting a second Quickly Grabbed a parachute and went down*I 'm not through with Naija money yet*

George bush followed *My country needs me now expecially as my troops are in Iraq*

Then left with the Pope nd the lil School girl,
The girl gave the Pope the remaining Parachute but the Pope refused saying, "My child, I'm now an Old man nd you still have a promising future ahead, more over I am happy to sacrifice my life for you nd for God"

the lil Naija School girl said " Ah Pope, the President of our Coountry grabbed my School bag, so there's actually two Parachutes remaining for us"

grin grin cheesy
Re: Obj Grabbed My School Bag by ituen(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2007
Not a nice way to insult ur cousin (ex-president)

(1) (Reply)

The Hero / A Preacher Goes Hunting. / A Really Bad Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.