Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Browse With Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse With Laptop (705 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With Laptop by Andycool: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2007
PLEASE CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD PAY AS U SURF INTERNET SERVICE I CAN USE WITH MY LAPTOP (SONY VAIO PCG71P)
Re: Browse With Laptop by DualCore1: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
man why pay-as-you-surf? that na gbese.
well MTN is a good pay as u surf package. i didn't tell u to use them, just tellling u they are good, u didn't ask for cheap u asked for good.
my advice: dont use a pay as u surf package.
Re: Browse With Laptop by Seun(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2008
Starcomms EVDO if you live in Ikeja, VI, or Ikoyi.
Re: Browse With Laptop by Andycool: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2008
Thanks man for your comments. It does good to the soul.
Re: Browse With Laptop by trimtab: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
i would advise you go for multilinks it is still the best, presently i am using glo gprs aand it is too slow.

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Internet Service Provider / Browse Free With Ur Reltel Line / Internet Connection:30k For 1year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.