Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out (903 Views)

MUSIC: Akon Ft. D’banj – Frosh (full Track) / New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out / Akon Ft Faze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by flooded(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Fresh new song She's Leaving (feel the song, the beat and listen to the lyrics)
http://www.hulkshare.com/apkj4x0ly800
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by Sundayademola(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
That song of yours is trash,just wasted my garri earned mb.
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by flooded(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
Datz ur opinion sence u no get money y u go dey do watin need money abeg doooo share d link do.
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by Sundayademola(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
LMAO,WHY COME UP WITH AN INVITING TOPIC WHEN YOU AREN'T SO SURE OF YOURSELF. BE CONFIDENT AND I BET YOU,IT WILL TAKE YOU PLACES.DO IMPROVE ON YOUR ENGLISH BRUV,GOOD LUCK.[size=14pt][/size][/color][color=#000099][/color]
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by flooded(m): 3:26am On Aug 24, 2012
Thank u my brother but english no b d problem now. The eager now is to do wat I was paid for. And please do share the link for continuity... Bless you.
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by flooded(m): 3:59am On Aug 24, 2012
Demola you haven't listened to a word that was said in that song sha...? That song na good song and no be trash as u talk. Well na as person be na so e dey think. I greet you oooo...
Re: New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out by odizzy: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oooboooy dis sng tyt die, Akon rily murder d sng n samklef was on point on d beat. Have nvr heard dis kind of sng in my entire life b4. R. Kelly no even reach

(1) (Reply)

10 Really Good Nigerian Songs Which Never Became Hits / [video] Kcee Ft Wizkid – Pull Over (official Video) / An Open Letter To Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.