Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard (4828 Views)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / Privatize Public Schools And Distribute Their Shares To The Masses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2012
It was a Greek philosopher who once said that where there is love, there is the willingness to make sacrifice. What can best describe the relentless effort of His Excellency, the Comrade Governor of Delta State other than hard work, love for his people and his Awoist ideology of putting the interest of the people first above any other consideration and personal comfort? Delta State; a multi-ethnic...
and core Niger Delta state whose people have been marginalized for decades, a very volatile state which has the potential to erupt in flame at any time as a result of the brutalized psyche of the people by successive military administration, a state that is a complete replica of a mini Nigeria, a state whose ecosystem has been bastardized and subjected to gross imbalance, an environment that is already at the verge of obeying the second law of thermodynamics due to oil pollution. With all its attendant problems, just one man, His Excellency, Comrade Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, the people’s governor and governor general of the masses is at the driver seat piloting the affairs of a multi-ethnic state like Delta and the state is witnessing this kind of unprecedented transformation.
Above every other thing, what tickles my fancy the most was how the comrade governor was able to transform all the government primary and secondary schools in the state to international standard within few months. The governor’s unprecedented performance in this regard has created a serious challenge for private school owners who are now struggling seriously to bring the standard of their schools to that of the state government in order for them to remain in business.
Another interesting aspect of the up-grade that flabbergasted the private school owners was the introduction of brand new air-conditioned buses to carry pupils to school free of charge.
I can authoritatively confirm that most parents have withdrawn their children from private schools in order to benefit from the good work of the comrade governor of Delta State.
What else can I say other than to pray for the man whom God has used to transform the state within a very short time? The schools do not need advertisement; they are there for everyone to see including unrepentant critics of this government.
GOD BLESS UDUAGHAN
By Comrade Ovie Sanco
Chairman Urhobo Youths Coalition
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Deduke(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2012
liar oshi.......its eida u r talking about anoda delta state or u r prophesying cos its definately not the one in Nigeria...........
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2012
Oh men!!! I just wasted my time opening this thread.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by 175(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Am from Delta State and i confirm dat dis piece of information is true. There is dis block industry in my area dat has been busy supplying blocks to one pry sch in the south end of the town. I tink its related to dis and serious work is on going rite now in the sch. @ op hw we fit take hook up?
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2012
BIG LIE! Renovation is being done quite alright but of very poor standard. The aluminum is of low quality, the paint excessively diluted etc. The renovation work can not even be compared to what is going on in Edo state.

UYCO, I see the government has bribed you and this is now what you are. You are a big disgrace to yourself and family. What all of you want is nothing more than money, your fight is so not genuine. I hope you are satisfied with your mediocre life.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by 175(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2012
blink182: BIG LIE! Renovation is being done quite alright but of very poor standard. The aluminum is of low quality, the paint excessively diluted etc. The renovation work can not even be compared to what is going on in Edo state.

UYCO, I see the government has bribed you and this is now what you are. You are a big disgrace to yourself and family. What all of you want is nothing more than money, your fight is so not genuine. I hope you are satisfied with your mediocre life.

While am not trying to hold forth for UYCO, i wuld like to draw ur attention to d fact dat dia is a project monitoring team i see almost evryday in my area. And d pple of d community wont take half baked work for an ansa. Wen they get to the roofing and painting of these blocks of classrooms, i wuld upload the pics for ur perusal. Thank You.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
let us be very honest here, the man is working day and night to satisfy the people. If we don't learn to appreciate what he is doing, what will give him the zeal to do more.Any one living around Asaba should describe St. Patric college in one sentence if there is any state government secondary school in Nigeria that can compete with it after the work the comrade governor did there
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by PapaBrowne(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
I have seen many of the schools. They are excellent. They should be the second best after the ones in Rivers!

@Poster, pictures speak louder than words. Just a few pictures would do the magic!!
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Blink 182
If you are sure of what u are saying, give us the name of the contractor that is handling the school in your area let us go and investigate if he used diluted paint and low quality aluminum. You will remain a liar until you do that
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wayo nor dey, the difference is clear

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by PapaBrowne(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wow!! This is excellent!! State schools are now better than private schools. Excellent.
And he is doing all the schools!! All of them!!
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hmmm... I like seeing my cynicism being addressed. I hope he's investing in the quality of teachers as well.

[size=4pt]That is assuming that school was actually built by the government.[/size]
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
UYCO: @Blink 182
If you are sure of what u are saying, give us the name of the contractor that is handling the school in your area let us go and investigate if he used diluted paint and low quality aluminum. You will remain a liar until you do that
I am not a professional jobber and have no time for that, some of us earn a decent living without relying on government. Go to okotie-eboh grammar school and the other government school at ajogodor. Both in Sapele and see with your eyes.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
UYCO: let us be very honest here, the man is working day and night to satisfy the people. If we don't learn to appreciate what he is doing, what will give him the zeal to do more.Any one living around Asaba should describe St. Patric college in one sentence if there is any state government secondary school in Nigeria that can compete with it after the work the comrade governor did there
Dude, you are disgusting. Now I know you have truly been put on payroll.

This is what you used to be, now I know better. Disgusting gay.

https://www.nairaland.com/788606/blessed-oil-cursed-bad-governor

https://www.nairaland.com/836145/uduaghan-mesmerizes-unemployed-graduates-multiple

https://www.nairaland.com/786212/special-assistant-governor-delta-state

https://www.nairaland.com/787538/unemployed-youths-students-stop-uduaghan

https://www.nairaland.com/742210/urhobo-youths-former-student-leaders

Take a look and see how far you have degenerated.

I'm out of here, have a nice mediocre life where money is all that matters.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Edo state being next to us is a good yardstick to know the sort of development we should have in Delta state. For your information, Delta state has enough money to pay Edo state their federal allocation monthly and still have enough to carry on big capital projects.

All old government schools in delta state are supposed to be demolished and rebuilt, we should be developing on the level of Akwa Ibom and Rivers, not struggling to keep up with Edo state that is a pauper compared to Delta.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Blink182 u hv not been able to substanciate ur claim with facts. what do u know about sapele?
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
UYCO: @Blink182 u hv not been able to substanciate ur claim with facts. what do u know about sapele?
I have given you the names of the schools, if you can't check it out then forget.

As far as I am concerned, the government isn't fooling anyone.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by don33310(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
blink182: BIG LIE! Renovation is being done quite alright but of very poor standard. The aluminum is of low quality, the paint excessively diluted etc. The renovation work can not even be compared to what is going on in Edo state.

He is now the Beaf of Delta state.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2012
@Blinks I attended Okotie-Eboh grammar school, if you cannot provide the name of the contractor then remain silent
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by PapaBrowne(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2012
UYCO: @Blinks I attended Okotie-Eboh grammar school, if you cannot provide the name of the contractor then remain silent

I don't think there is need for much argument. If you have more pictures, just upload them. I assume you are in Delta States and there are schools everywhere been renovated. Simply snap them and upload here and there would be no more argument.
You posted one. What is the name of that school and where is it located??
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Kobojunkie: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2012
175: Am from Delta State and i confirm dat dis piece of information is true. There is dis block industry in my area dat has been busy supplying blocks to one pry sch in the south end of the town. I tink its related to dis and serious work is on going rite now in the sch. @ op hw we fit take hook up?

Shortput head, a block industry supplying blocks DOES NOT EQUAL Upgrade of Public Schools in Delta State To international Standard. Have you seen the schools in question? undecided

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by PapaBrowne(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Shortput head, a block industry supplying blocks DOES NOT EQUAL Upgrade of Public Schools in Delta State To international Standard. Have you seen the schools in question? undecided

I have seen some of these schools. International standards in the mold of USA or Europe, Nooo! By Nigerian and African standards, very very impressive.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
It is not just mounting structures that will dilapidate in two years.The key thing is regularly maintenance.

Are they ready to foot the bills to keep it going?It is easy to build,but hard to maintain.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I have seen some of these schools. International standards in the mold of USA or Europe, Nooo! By Nigerian and African standards, very very impressive.

Spare me the lies . . . . I have seen, and read many of your LIES on Nairaland and have learned never to take anything you say seriously.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by 175(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I used to hold ur views no matter how contrasting dey are to mine on a high level. But today u fall my hand. Next time dont rush to insults n degrading words but present a bera argument. Insults are for feeble minded.
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
175:

I used to hold ur views no matter how contrasting dey are to mine on a high level. But today u fall my hand. Next time dont rush to insults n degrading words but present a bera argument. Insults are for feeble minded.

Cinder Block head, Spare me the bullShi0t . . . .

Where are the Upgrades . . . . not stories of blocks moving from a company . . . again . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by PapaBrowne(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Spare me the lies . . . . I have seen, and read many of your LIES on Nairaland and have learned never to take anything you say seriously.

Well, lies are a relative term! Your not believing my speech doesn't in anyway make it a lie. A large chunk of folks on Nairaland tend to believe my speech.

To be fair to you, you are actually one of the most distorted minds amongst the reasonable ones here on Nairaland. In other words, you are a reasonable person, but your reasoning is always distorted especially by your inability to grasp realities. Google the word Cognitive Psychology. . . thats your short coming!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
The pix I posted is St Patric College Asaba
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Any body can go there and check if what I posted is different from what is on ground
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by UYCO: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kobo Junky stay tune I will post more pics that will amaze u. Busy for now
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
PapaBrowne:

Well, lies are a relative term! Your not believing my speech doesn't in anyway make it a lie. A large chunk of folks on Nairaland tend to believe my speech.

To be fair to you, you are actually one of the most distorted minds amongst the reasonable ones here on Nairaland. In other words, you are a reasonable person, but your reasoning is always distorted especially by your inability to grasp realities. Google the word Cognitive Psychology. . . thats your short coming!

Lies are Relative? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Kpele, Kpele . . . abeg carries your lies waka oooo. . . . I no want hear!!!
Re: Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta State To International Standard by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
UYCO: The pix I posted is St Patric College Asaba

When did the Government take over St. Patrick's College?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maritime Academy. Aftermath Of Final Examinations For Tama4 Cadets. Photo / Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade / IS THIS TRUE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.