Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! (1391 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR / Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by noblegas2(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2012
This is coming rather late but as the saying goes, better late than never. I say this is Pure Maturity and only with things like this can the world be a better place...I'm truly inspired!

1 Like

Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by maclatunji: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by tiarabubu: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Inspiring indeed. Any picture that shows a reciprocal action?

The Pope visits mosque kisses Koran

The queen visits mosque covers up and shoeless

The archbishop of Abuja breaks fast with and serves Muslims

The Catholic church donates food items to muslims during fasting

Pastor fasts and prays with Muslims

And now church wishes muslims happy eid.

I may be wrong but..... question is, why is it not reciprocated?
Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by thirty(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
tiarabubu: Inspiring indeed. Any picture that shows a reciprocal action?

The Pope visits mosque kisses Koran

The queen visits mosque covers up and shoeless

The archbishop of Abuja breaks fast with and serves Muslims

The Catholic church donates food items to muslims during fasting

Pastor fasts and prays with Muslims

And now church wishes muslims happy eid.

I may be wrong but..... question is, why is it not reciprocated?

what is wrong in greeting your fellow brother?
no wonder nigerians are used to bad news!
Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by tiarabubu: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
thirty:

what is wrong in greeting your fellow brother?
no wonder nigerians are used to bad news!

There is nothing wrong unless your brother fails to greet you back. cry
Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by Sweetnecta: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2012
tiarabubu, how far now, woman?
Re: Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! by tiarabubu: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
@sweetnecta

I dey fine, man.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Persecuted In Real Life? / Terrorism And Islam / When Is It Permissible To Do A Sex-change Operation From Male To Female Or Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.