Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,790 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is This An Allergy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This An Allergy? (1078 Views)

Allergy And Asthma / Asthma Friendly Anti Allergy Bedding To Prevent Asthma / Anti Allergy Bedding To Give Relief From Dust Allergy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Allergy? by BlacPerl(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hello,
I noticed that anytime i cook a meal, I loose apetite for that meal. I only have apetite when its prepared by someonelse. Pls, is this an allergy or wot?
Re: Is This An Allergy? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
how much of that meal do you eat while you prepare it?
how long does it take you to cook the said meal?

definitely NOT an allergy!
Re: Is This An Allergy? by BlacPerl(f): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: how much of that meal do you eat while you prepare it?
how long does it take you to cook the said meal?

definitely NOT an allergy!
i dont eat yl preparin a meal. D least i cn do is taste for salt content and an hour is enuf to make a meal includin d preparations
Re: Is This An Allergy? by toshmann(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2012
NOT an allergy. just psychological. may be you can get someone to cook for you, so u can eat. i can help u cook. cheesy

anyways, its not an allergy. you are prolly not hungry. or u dont like the food

(1) (Reply)

Is It Healthy To Be Intimate During Menstruation? / Blood In S.emen (S.perm) / Can Pregnant Women Drink Soya Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.