Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2542 Views)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? / Addynamo Vs Adsense / More About Addynamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Kpimp: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
I notice that addynamo advert always go off sometimes,like today the advert did not show at all and i dont know what is wrong with them.anyone with the same problem should let the house know, so we can know the way forward
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Jamieb(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kpimp: I notice that addynamo advert always go off sometimes,like today the advert did not show at all and i dont know what is wrong with them.anyone with the same problem should let the house know, so we can know the way forward
this is really thoughtful of you. After inputting my code today i saw nothing at all i thought i have made a mess of the whole show not knowing it is coming on and off. What can we do about it. I guess it would come around.
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Kpimp: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2012
i hope so,cos it is really frustrating
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Widow(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2012
I have the same problem too.
I also have Two Ad Channels on my site,
and I hate it when the Two display the same Ads. angry
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by shorxynla(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
My site also xperience the same problem, but From my home woprk. The problem of addynamo is that they are not getting many advert from advertisers.
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Kpimp: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2012
i think is true because they only dsplay their own advert or guinness and importation stuff
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by shorxynla(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
There are other advertising company you can try out.
Infolinks,chikita,adbrite and so on
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Kpimp: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
will go for chitika
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Widow(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Does anyone here has more than One on different pages of the same site?
Or which ad company has enough adverts for Nigeria.
I'm tired of only Guinness on my site.
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by nikkiharding: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Hi There,

Thank you all for raising this concern. I have asked my team to have a look into this for you. The main reason that you will be seeing only Guinness adverts is because this is the advert in the system that is bidding the most and the system deems to be the most contextually relevant to your content at the moment. This also means that you earn more money from serving Guinness adverts at the moment than any other advert in our system. In an effort to diversify the advertising that you are serving on your website please email me on nikki@addynamo.com and I'd happy target other adverts to your websites.

Regards,
Nikki
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by nikkiharding: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi Kpimp,

I just checked your account on Ad Dynamo and the creative sizes you have implemented on your website are 200x200 and 200x600. Both of these are not standard IAB sizes and for this reason no network will have many adverts to serve on your website because ad agencies don't create these sizes as a norm. By having these creative sizes instead of the standard ad sizes you are limiting the amount of revenue you are able to make on your website. I would strongly suggest you change your ad sizes to the following:

300x250
300x600

If you would like to know what the standard ad sizes are you are welcome to visit www.iab.net.

Thanks,
Nikki
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by nikkiharding: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Widow I can't find your details unfrtuantely but please contact me to discuss your account.
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Afam4eva(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Googlr Adsense don ban una?
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Widow(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nikkiharding, I have sent a mail.

afam4eva: Googlr Adsense don ban una?
Adsense says I dont have enough content in my new forum,
I visited your site, I have more content than you have! shocked
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by bright0147(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, free hosting and deisigning

Are you a website, blog, forum, cms designer or developer?
or you don't have money to host your site pls look no more becuz here is a chance for you to host your own dating or business site for free.
and designing is free as well all you have to do is to click this link and you will have your dream site build withing 24hours
here is the link http://www.000webhost.com/604365.html
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by mastert002: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
please is it possible to use adsense and addynamo together on same blog?
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by Widow(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
I believe so. Both are on lindaikejiblogspot.
And addynamo serves variety ads there too. undecided
Re: Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website by mrkels(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Amount of Traffic and geograpihcal location of the traffic coming in matters though.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Website For A Record Label / Nairaland 504 Gateway Time-out Error / 5 Amazing Visitor Target Tips To Improve Blog Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.