Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? (8494 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Why Are Some Nigerian Females Very Rude And Aggressive? / Men And Women Should Start Showing Unattractive Male/females Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by tomakint: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
It has come to my notice and based on questions sampled from people around that most Nigerian women love hairy guys especially at the chest parts. I know most of my south-eastern and south-south guys are naturally endowed in this case unlike guys from the south west. The reason is quite strange because to me it’s not convincing enough, most ladies (Nigerian) if you ask them will tell you they just love them (hairy guys), perhaps it projects a sort of true masculine posture, or shows a sign of strength, or care or whatever it is. I just want to know why most ladies seem to be smitten at the sight of hairy-chested guys! Unlike what obtains in most developed countries (United States and Europe) where hairless guys especially at the chest regions are most admired by ladies.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by slimyem: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
MOST??
Seriously?
Count me out man!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by tomakint: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
slimyem: MOST??
Seriously?
Count me out man!!!

Exactly what I am expecting from you baby, but if you have ever been around this country especially the eastern and south south parts you will understand this post better, trust me most ladies (yes I mean it, most) fall in love with hairy guys!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by AleciaM(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by blackbalang(f): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Not a fan
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by djeezy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
@poster, most? So how did you arrive at that statistics? To me I think your post is an ipse dixit. Mayhap you can tell us your substratum for your claim.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Bluemoon1(f): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2012
who told u that? not me anyway
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by vislabraye(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2012
Let the ladies vote. Some guys are naturally as hairy as Esau. Don't know whether Nigerian kadies would love that kind. May be the would plait the hairs on hos chest or put Brazillian wig on it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by 190theclown: 2:10am On Aug 24, 2012
tpia would be in the best position to answer this
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Wetin I wan use hairy chest do? Na food? Its disgusting to me anyway especially during love making.I will rather go for guys with biceps than a guy with hairy chest.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by cindyrella(f): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2012
Me like Hairy-chested men? Maka why na?
Abeg I no dey among the
"Most nigerian females" o! Count me out undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Csami(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2012
So me and ma types wey get hairy chest and hair for ma anus wetin una want make i do? Barb or shave becos of wetin una talk.
If una no like i love am die.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella: Me like Hairy-chested men? Maka why na?
Abeg I no dey among the
i know the one wey u prefer.na men wit long bushy bear bear grin

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by bknight: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Simple research: op out of d ladies who've answered so far, hw many seem to love hairy chest?

Btw, wats ur beef wit guys wit hairy chest? One of them took ur gf? Or ur gf said she loves it? cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by danzel13: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
Nah. Not at all. Think I prefer six packs men to hairy men, looling lik man closest relative(ape).
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
tomakint: It has come to my notice and based on questions sampled from people around that most Nigerian women love hairy guys especially at the chest parts. I know most of my south-eastern and south-south guys are naturally endowed in this case unlike guys from the south west. The reason is quite strange because to me it’s not convincing enough, most ladies (Nigerian) if you ask them will tell you they just love them (hairy guys), perhaps it projects a sort of true masculine posture, or shows a sign of strength, or care or whatever it is. I just want to know why most ladies seem to be smitten at the sight of hairy-chested guys! Unlike what obtains in most developed countries (United States and Europe) where hairless guys especially at the chest regions are most admired by ladies.
its instinctive i guess, they want to be ravaged by that prehistoric cave man!!! with hair everywhere
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
gmyguy: its instinctive i guess, they want to be ravaged by that prehistoric cave man!!! with hair everywhere
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Op

Na lie, is impossible angry

Is hairy chest now money dat my 9ja chicks will like
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by cindyrella(f): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
lefulefu:
i know the one wey u prefer.na men wit long bushy bear bear grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by tomakint: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
berem: Wetin I wan use hairy chest do? Na food? Its disgusting to me anyway especially during love making.I will rather go for guys with biceps than a guy with hairy chest.

Nigerian ladies and there funny ways of life, sometimes you wonder if they were created to be like that or they just choose to be like that (sarcastic)! I mean @ berem, what do you make out from this? ‘It’s disgusting to me anyway especially during love making’ and the next thing (after being shagged by a heavily, hairy-chested guy), “I will rather go for guys with biceps than a guy with hairy chest”. ** nod head in confusion**. Back to the object of this post, @ berem, you definitely love them (mind you, Rhino.5dm is heavily endowed in that area). Nairalanders babes? You no fit understand dem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by tomakint: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella: Me like Hairy-chested men? Maka why na?
Abeg I no dey among the

@ cindyrella, don’t worry I understand very well you actually meant NO in reverse! What is wrong with hairy-chested guys? And tell me why I won’t count you in!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by tomakint: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
djeezy: @poster, most? So how did you arrive at that statistics? To me I think your post is an ipse dixit. Mayhap you can tell us your substratum for your claim.

@ djeezy, I love your choice of words, you must be a scholar in vocabulary, trust me I have to check my dictionary for ipse dixit (something alleged), mayhap (an extinct word for perhaps, Prof. you no need that one now) and substratum (essential substance of something). Back to your question, there are mayhap (**grin**) over 500,000 females here in Nairaland, and you want me to assume they are speaking the minds of over 60 million Nigerian females? Tell me what’s the substratum in that? So dude, it’s not an ipse dixit, if you assume it to be so, then I am in that position too with the females here who are saying YES in reverse!

Guys with nice hairy chest, this is an open challenge (how I wish I am hairy-chested) to you all, see how these babes they fall your hands, like say to get hair for chest na disease!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Gudintent: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tomakint let me make this easy for you

Go grow some hairs on your chest, if that fails, go to your barbing salon ask for shaved off hair and glue it on!!!

You need not stress yourself about stats, join the multitude of hairy men enjoying this fine girls

End of research!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by olivertwist: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy TOMAKINT

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by olivertwist: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin grin TOMAKINT AND HIS GIRLFRIEND

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by olivertwist: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cool cool

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by TBankz(f): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
God forbid. I despise hairy chests undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by cindyrella(f): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
tomakint:

@ cindyrella, don’t worry I understand very well you actually meant NO in reverse! What is wrong with hairy-chested guys? And tell me why I won’t count you in!
I never said anything was wrong with them, they are just a turn-off for me.. undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2012
olivertwist: cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cool cool
thats some real cavey isht...i bet he has a horse-like dick...walkingstick
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by olivertwist: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
gmyguy: thats some real cavey isht...i bet he has a horse-like dick...walkingstick

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
I wonder if his joystick is hairy too...he. reminds of a funny episode of rent-a-ghost when Mr claypole cast a hair growing spell on Mr meeker...the hair just dey grow 247!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Females Love Hairy-chested Guys? by sleekprincesses: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
slimyem: MOST??
Seriously?
Count me out man!!!

supported!!!!! Men with hairy chests irritate me sef. OP, where did u get ur statistics? They are sooooooooooo wrong. I'm a naija chick thru and thru and whoever told u that was just pulling ur legs- trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Can You Allow Your Girl Friend To Work In A Hotel / Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.