Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? (24537 Views)

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) / She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Nairaland Men don't Know How To Treat A Woman Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: if a woman treats herself with due respect, then a man will return the favor........ i (MBJ) believes that no woman (dating some guy) has any business doing his laundry etc unless she is married to him. how can a man treat you right if you dont even treat YOURSELF right? RESPECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES!!!!
Was about to like dis post until i saw that 18 ppl already liked it....WTF??!!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by obaino4eze: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2012
Women r confusionist xo dy shuld b treated rite wen it cums 2 bed tinz.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by webizone(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2012
Bla bla bla bla bla bla. And the cycle continues. The world is cruel. People cut people's heads in this world, for crying out loud. Some people eat faeces, aint there? Treat a woman or a man right? The simplest things some take for granted. Go home, all of you, and love as you can.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Ekestar(m): 1:34am On Aug 25, 2012
DZ IS LOVE DOCTOR IN D HAUZ.listen carefuly to wot i av to say.
(1)TRUE LOVE=smbdy said dat even if u lyk,do wotsever to please a guy,dat wot wl b wl b.answer=YES. D trut of d statemt is dat, a guy wl always treat u wel if he loves u,despite hw dificut u mit be..
(2)OBEDIENT=smbdy also said dat,d reasn why guys treat girls any hw despite d girl being gud to d guy hapns wen d girl is nt educated.answer=NO. See, no mata hw educated a woman mit b,if she fails to submt hersf to d husbnd,even if she is d one providn 4d family bet me,d man wl nt love her 4rm hs heart,unless d man is nt wit hs senses,even if d man stays wit her,it wl jst b 4d financial suport he recevs.aftal d bibl admonishd dat d wife shld b loyal and obedient to her husbnd whle d husbnd shld love d wife.
(3)LAUNDRY=Plz i want to ask, y girls of nowadays complain abt washn clothes for a man,who is/not their husband.See i mst tel u gurls frm my heart,notn is there,so far u wililnly decides to do it.And i mst confes dat dz is also applicabl to d guyz,atleast once in a while,if u r reasnable enuf as a guy weda marid or not,u must and shld do it for a woman u cherish.
(4),DUTY=Rlatnshp or mariage is al abt bein der 4 her/him,u as a girl, do u tink dat u perfm ur role as a woman wen u offer sex to d man.answer=NO.there r certain tnz a man expct 4rm his woman such as cal hm smtms not every tym d man caln caln caln,buy tnz 4 hm because he deserves smtn gud equaly,reciprocate his love,always lightn hm up(lively),etc.
5,EDUCATION: I mst say witout contraditn mysf dat it is gud 4 a woman to go to sch,bt nt for d purpose of disrespctn her husbnd or his guy,bt wit such educatn if wisely aplid,she wl be up and doin,witout necessary being a burdn to d man.Dat does nt mean to chlnge d man,bt d feeln of superiority complx wich do propel sm men into beating or actn arogntly towrds deir wife wl b chckd.
(6)=: i always caution girls to be careful of hw oftn they shw guyz dat they love dem.I advise u girls,if u see a man,and u lyk hm.try to draw hm to ur attention,d trut is dat it is easy for a girl to get a guy she likes,bt it is nt easy to get d one dat likes her.once d man come closer to u,mayb u ppl startd rlatnshp stuff,my advise is dat b4 u get wholy comitd to d rlatnshp,plz test d guy to knw hw he feels towrds u,to avoid regret 2moro.
PLZ IF U NID MORE ADVISE ON RLATNSHP MATA DNT FAIL TO CONTACT ME@Oforekezie@yahoo.com
Infact we wl tel u hw to get a man of ur dream,d tricks and d secret.
Infact one of us is seriously searching,i dnt knw if u wl be d lucky girl,place ur profile at our mail,tel us abt ursf eg hobby,eduction,state,religion,complexion,age(real age),family,height,etc
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Ekestar(m): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2012
(1)TRUE LOVE=smbdy said dat even if u lyk,do wotsever to please a guy,dat wot wl b wl b.answer=YES. D trut of d statemt is dat, a guy wl always treat u wel if he loves u,despite hw dificut u mit be..
(2)OBEDIENT=smbdy also said dat,d reasn why guys treat girls any hw despite d girl being gud to d guy hapns wen d girl is nt educated.answer=NO. See, no mata hw educated a woman mit b,if she fails to submt hersf to d husbnd,even if she is d one providn 4d family bet me,d man wl nt love her 4rm hs heart,unless d man is nt wit hs senses,even if d man stays wit her,it wl jst b 4d financial suport he recevs.aftal d bibl admonishd dat d wife shld b loyal and obedient to her husbnd whle d husbnd shld love d wife.
(3)LAUNDRY=Plz i want to ask, y girls of nowadays complain abt washn clothes for a man,who is/not their husband.See i mst tel u gurls frm my heart,notn is there,so far u wililnly decides to do it.And i mst confes dat dz is also applicabl to d guyz,atleast once in a while,if u r reasnable enuf as a guy weda marid or not,u must and shld do it for a woman u cherish.
(4),DUTY=Rlatnshp or mariage is al abt bein der 4 her/him,u as a girl, do u tink dat u perfm ur role as a woman wen u offer sex to d man.answer=NO.there r certain tnz a man expct 4rm his woman such as cal hm smtms not every tym d man caln caln caln,buy tnz 4 hm because he deserves smtn gud equaly,reciprocate his love,always lightn hm up(lively),etc.
5,EDUCATION: I mst say witout contraditn mysf dat it is gud 4 a woman to go to sch,bt nt for d purpose of disrespctn her husbnd or his guy,bt wit such educatn if wisely aplid,she wl be up and doin,witout necessary being a burdn to d man.Dat does nt mean to chlnge d man,bt d feeln of superiority complx wich do propel sm men into beating or actn arogntly towrds deir wife wl b chckd.
(6)=: i always caution girls to be careful of hw oftn they shw guyz dat they love dem.I advise u girls,if u see a man,and u lyk hm.try to draw hm to ur attention,d trut is dat it is easy for a girl to get a guy she likes,bt it is nt easy to get d one dat likes her.once d man come closer to u,mayb u ppl startd rlatnshp stuff,my advise is dat b4 u get wholy comitd to d rlatnshp,plz test d guy to knw hw he feels towrds u,to avoid regret 2moro.
PLZ IF U NID MORE ADVISE ON RLATNSHP MATA DNT FAIL TO CONTACT ME@Oforekezie@yahoo.com
Infact one of us is seriously searching,i dnt knw if u wl be d lucky girl,place ur profile at our mail,tel us abt ursf eg hobby,eduction,state,religion,complexion,age(real age),family,height,etc
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by simpleij(f): 4:35am On Aug 25, 2012
tongue
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by simpleij(f): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2012
Treat urself with respect otherwise other pple wil follow ur example.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by LCASHMAN(m): 5:22am On Aug 25, 2012
Y'ALL ARE DUMB bleeps.I DO MY OWN LAUNDRY BY MYSELF BT WATS D BIGGIE IF UR G.F CHOSE TO DO HER MAN'S LAUNDRY? ITS AS SIMPLE AS, 'HONEY CAN U DO MINE AS U RE DOING URS'?.SO UNA WAN TEL ME SAY IF SHE PREPARES HER OWN WATER ,U TOO,U GO USE ANODA BUCKET PREPARE UR OWN 4 ANODA CORNER.MY PPLE WAT HAPPENED TO WASHING TOGEDA?
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Ekestar(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2012
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2012
seedord247: If the woman used her own money to buy bb and brazilia hair. grin
hahaha..
I can see wat ur passing tru wit ur galfrnd...
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2012
4 dos shouting sex!!_i pity u,cos u cant buy respect with sex. Treating sm1 rightly has to do with d respect u hv 4 such person.I havnt se_xed my father,broda,male folks(of course dy ar all men) to get dm to treat me(woman) rit...treating a woman rit coms with living a responsible life(at least to d bst of dia knwldg cos no 1 is perfect).RESPECT IS EARND AFTER U MUST HV WORKD 4 IT.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2012
NobleAngell: I fink it has 2 do wiv orientation. Any man who treats a lady wrongly, probably grew up and met his dad doing so 2 his mom.
i dnt think so...so u want to tell me that d gals dat ar demanding evrtin frm dia bfrnds got dat frm dia dad-mum relationship?
I dont belv dat,rather i think its d oda way round..if u actualy exprncd dat,u wil nt be happy wit ur father and wil not want d woman in ur life to feel like ur mum...i hav seen many cases dat went dis way,nt reinforcing it,except d persn is hrtles
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Tbpeters: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Stop condeming her. If you eva washed his cloth and cook 4hm out of lov its neva bad.. Never! But when he starts treating you unfairly then u gas stop and let d date b casual. Tell him u dont trust him and ure freaking out. Quiting aint d best option especially when you are TRULY inlove...
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2012
laminaria: Gud sex+gud cooking+neva ask unles he gives+no nagging= alter declaration.
i pray o! it dosnt work 4 dis generation.If u dnt ask,hw wil he knw u hv a problm.wat if he gives u less?.dont talk 2?..hmmm...besides who dosnt nag?
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Richy4(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2012
I just want to know what the fuse was about doing your guys's laundry? is it not picking a bunch of dirty cloth, dumping it in the laundry machine, program it for 30mins, go back to watch your African magic, go back in 30mins time, spread the cloth on the line. any other thing? if you can make his bed after sex surly you can do the laundry.who will wash the bed spread you used?

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by gurusoft55: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2012
As 4 me, I bliv in d 3 B's. Beauty, brilliance and behaviour.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bernfame(f): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2012
@Topic,
When a man loves a woman, he will definitely treat her right...whether she does his laundery or cooks his meals, whether she's educated or illiterate. The same goes for the ladies. When a woman is in love, she wont see her man(who's treating her right) as a mugu. I believe LOVE is the answer.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ariyokunle: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2012
@op-WHO IS UR MAN?Dats wot only u can answer.stop to generalise on men,just try to undastd ur own man-personal discretion.Some men wld see u as a queen if u do their lundry other wld tink u are desperate.TO answer ur question-truely caring for a woman is wot men do to treat their women right.if u love a woman/man caring for such makes u fulfiled,and u dont need bn told to respect wot makes u fulfiled;at dat if a person does not respect u it shows to wot level or xtend he appreciates u which is tranlated from love.so dont let pple tel u tins dey do because u askd even its wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by soreal4u(f): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Some of you NL are nt just with your write sense. I do nt know hw u reason and talk smtimes. U pple most times discourage pple in telling u pple what there pains are. Pls if u dnt kn the best comment dat wil help the poster,pls hold ur comment.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by optimistD(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Doing laundry for someone you're not married to? Unbelievable!
I, for one, have no respect for people who do not respect themselves. Where's your self-esteem for crying out loud?!
because u dey frnd house gal? Wat is wrng if ur boy/gal frend helps in d laundry? I work 12 hrs a day, includin Sat nd Sun atimes. What's d big deal If my frnd helps out in some chores? Does it reduce her value? I apreciate her asistance with thanks.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by minighom: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2012
when woman opens her hrt to study her man & does things he requires of his woman, then she wins him completely & he treats her right. every man on this earth can be satisfied so i quote many women that say "men cant be satisfied no matter how hard u try" as completely wrong! Maybe u dnt actually kno ur man. so try harder & believe me, u'll get the expected result.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Icon4s(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2012
When he has plenty of cash.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by TerryCarr(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2012
stop look like an objects and start looking like women
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by optimistD(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2012
sanb: Thanks for this and sometimes i can't understand some of us ladies. not married to him and she is doing his Laundry?? oh please!!! i can understand the cooking side which is not bad at all as you would like to make sure that he has a healthy diet...

It is imoprtant that a woman should have self respect for herself so that no man would take her for a ride!!!
so helping out in laundry when necesary is self disrespect? But cooking is not? Is it because you will eat from it? And sweeping the house would also mean slavery to you. Its ur opinion tho. But let's b sincere to ourselves, its no big deal. A guy can abus a girl even if she doesnt do all these at all. Infact l might see you as a lazy and dirty girl if u dnt do these. An abuser is an abuser even if the girl feeds and shelters him.
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Emioga: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2012
I read tru all ur comments nd ur points r interestin nd funny enough u guys r right!!!ve done most of d tinzs u guys pointed out in my previous relationships bt they r all my ex bt wot i have learnt is dat pple differ(both men nd women)my husband to be always insist dat i ask him if i need anytin cus he is nt orunmila(he cant read my mind)never asked my exes nd they dnt give.respect nd submission(i wud never want to disapppoint my hubby cus u shud see d dissapointment on his face when i do)nd alot of other tinzs dat i dnt ve tyme 2 mention but wot i do knw is dat it is only God dat can do all tinz(including relationship issues)bt dat doesnt mean we shud all nt behave ourselves o.my humble opinion
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by ideee03(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2012
Emmy9ite: Op go to school,earn certificates,have a carreer,be successful and no guy will mess with you. Men will treasure u. Try it!
i dey feel u die...BWT,what if she's 40 and above...should she still do what ur suggesting?
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Camilia247: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Just b an extraordinary woman, and he treats u ova well grin grin
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nedum05: Hellooo peeps, i have been wondering what really can make a man treat his woman right. Some men no matter how hard you try to pls them e.g wash their cloths, make delicious meals etc will still treat a woman like a trash, as if a lady is forcing herself on them but when she gets tired and decides to leave him, he comes with disturbance. Ur opinions are welcomed.
when a man loves a woman he'll treat her very right. this brings moi to a question: how did ur relationship start? did u just sleep together and gbam u started or wat? wat is the basis of your relationship? that determines how he would treat u. doing a man's laundry and al that is the quickest way to lose his respect especially if he doesn't love you. you have to have a healthy dose of self esteem and know ur worth. however, self esteem doesn't translate to being rude or lousy. note that gals don't chase men, it's other way round. and note that if a man loves u and treat u right but you don't reciprocate, d love can diminish after a while so u also have to treat him right too.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bukatyne(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Esthersmall: I belive in doin ur best in relationship. Doin his laundary or cookin 4 him culd make him respect u or not. If a guy is nt treating his woman right despite al she's doin then is indirectly tellin her 2 go.
and you think cooking and doing laundry is doing ur best in a relationship? we ladies should learn to improve ourselves! if a man needs cooking and laundry, he'll get a maid! if he wants sex, he can go to redzones! we should learn to input into their lives and add value to them. teach them something new. positively affect their lives. read proverbs 31 and see if the virtous woman/wife is the woman washing clothes and all that. it also goes for men too. if she needs someone to pay her bills, she has her father! add positive valu to her life!
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by bukatyne(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
LCASHMAN: Y'ALL ARE DUMB bleeps.I DO MY OWN LAUNDRY BY MYSELF BT WATS D BIGGIE IF UR G.F CHOSE TO DO HER MAN'S LAUNDRY? ITS AS SIMPLE AS, 'HONEY CAN U DO MINE AS U RE DOING URS'?.SO UNA WAN TEL ME SAY IF SHE PREPARES HER OWN WATER ,U TOO,U GO USE ANODA BUCKET PREPARE UR OWN 4 ANODA CORNER.MY PPLE WAT HAPPENED TO WASHING TOGEDA?
i ll say there is no general rule to somethings! we all have our principles but when we get into relationships, we study and c if we ll modify our principles or stick to them. as a person, i don't like cooking for guys. i can go to my galfriend's house, cook, help her clean up and all that however, i can't do that for a boyfrnd. when i met my guy, i had that principle but i studied to see how our relationship would be defined. he saw no prob in cooking for me, we doing laundry and everything together. in such a case, it would be extremely foolish and stupid of me to stick to my guns and say 'i don't do a guy's laundry'! i had to format my principle when it came to my fiancee sharp and probably pick it up for other friends. i cook for him and do other things that needs to be done when necessary cos he does d same thing. he helps me to cook so y can't i do the same? infact, b'cos he loves good food and he's an excellent cook, i sit down and create new ways of cooking a meal just to see his beautiful smile lol! however, if it is a guy that thinks it is his 'right' for me as his galfrnd to cook for him or wash his clothes, he go grow bear bear! infact, d relationship wouldn't last!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? by Nedum05(f): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
I have seen all your replies and i tank you all for your good comments and abuses. But what u all should understand is that it never happened 2 me, it happened 2 my neighbour that is always doing all those things i mentioned, 2 her hubby 2 be yet she is nt being treated right e.g beating at any slightest provocation, womanizing e.t.c That was why i wanted you all to help me know what really can make a man treat a woman right so that i can also learn from ur replies.
We learn everyday of our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.