Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog (2573 Views)

How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog / How To Use Custom Domain/sub Domain Name For Your / How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
This short video explains how to add custom domain to your Blogger blog, though you must have configured the domain name in a way that it will work with Blogger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXjeAZvTU0s

Take note of the "redirection" step. This is very important if you want yourdomain.com to be redirected to www.yourdomain.com.

Feel free to ask me any question as regards setting up custom domain for blogger blog.
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nice one bro! grin
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Brand_new: Nice one bro! grin

Thanks bro.
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
Great Tutorial! Also, once changed to custom domain name, its necessary to update your blog details on Google Webmaster Tools portal to be able to regain you old subdomain PageRank. That should be another complete tutorial on its own. Over to you Jide the Blogger! cheesy
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2012
d_johnny: Great Tutorial! Also, once changed to custom domain name, its necessary to update your blog details on Google Webmaster Tools portal to be able to regain you old subdomain PageRank. That should be another complete tutorial on its own. Over to you Jide the Blogger! cheesy

Yes, you are right bro. It is very important. A Must do.
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Man forgets he's ring when proposing to he's girl friend watch video below and please dont forget to subscribe ,share and like my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke7BK8gVopU
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by tuhamworld: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Great share the Ogbongebro

Visual elements are said to be more easier to follow than non-visual.. This tutorial will surely be helpful to those who want to change their blogger subdomain to custom domain

I've been a fan of you for a long time. So before i go, make i remove my cap for you sir grin grin

Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tanker Explosion in Berger road lagos nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwL9xsA9W88
Please For more videos please subscribe, like and share
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by capnies: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Please sirs can I get a step by step tutorial on how I can open a blog? Thanks
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5MJAAGIwQU
What is this country turning into
Re: Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog by seano12: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Which Mini Laptop Is Good For Website Designing. / "Error: You Have Exceeded The Maximum Allowed Databases" Pls Help Me Out! / Seo Copywriting Best Practices For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.