Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! (897 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed / Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? / Kissing With Your Eyes Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by omotola1(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Many years back, i delebrately STOPPED “kissing with my eyes closed“... I found out that majority kiss with their eyes closed. What a bondage! I now enjoy the liberty of eyes wide open while kissing. This feels really good and rewarding!
Do you still close ya eyes while kissing? If yes, why?

1 Like

Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by uboma(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2012
different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2012
Op, when you'r kissing with your eyes opened, what exactly are you looking at??
Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by omotola1(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Op, when you'r kissing with your eyes opened, what exactly are you looking at??
My gurl‘s beautiful face.
Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2012
^^^^ and thats something you dont see, apart from when you are kissing?!

as for me, i dont mind. sometimes i do with eyes closed and others with eyes opened....... it all depends on how i feel that day, no particular reason whatsoever. i could even start with eyes closed and end with eyes opened (or vice versa), especially if we are in some heavy/sweaty kissing mode.
Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by MMM2(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2012
angry angry angry
Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by 2kurupt(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Kissing with eyes closed tend to enhance the passion .. just thinking out loud
Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by Bluemoon1(f): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
that's creepy...imagine if i happen to open my eyes and see u staring at me. i go fear na

1 Like

Re: Kissing With Eyes Closed... A Jinx! by omotola1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon: that's creepy...imagine if i happen to open my eyes and see u staring at me. i go fear na
Fear say wetin?

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend / 5 Reasons Why Men Cheat And 4 Solutions / WIERD: A Man Kiss His Sister To Make His Fiancee Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.