Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (27148 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ejifranks(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2012
Man Bites Snake to Death in Revenge

....A Nepali man who was bitten by a cobra snake subsequently bit the snake to death, a local newspaper reported on Thursday (Aug. 23).

After being bitten by the snake, while he was working in his rice paddy on Tuesday, 55-year-old Mohamed Salmo Miya chased the snake, caught it and bit it until it died, the Annapurna Post reported, according to Reuters.

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying.

Miya, who lives in a village some 125 miles (200 kilometers) southeast of the Nepali capital of Kathmandu, was receiving treatment at a village health post at the time of the news report and was not in danger of dying from his snakebite. He will not be charged with killing the snake, a local police official said, because cobras (called "goman" in Nepal) are not listed as endangered in the country.

In short, a snake has died of manbite.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-bites-snake-death-revenge-154835399.html

8 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Ariyke: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
you go fear this man o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Ariyke: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
you go fear this man o do me and do u man no go vex even snake self no go vex cheesy
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by CLIQBOY(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2012
You go fear..nepali skillz nah..he for swallow d snake

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 27, 2012
he's not black..thank Gawd! cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ayox2003: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2012

"I could have killed it with a stick but bit it with my teeth instead because I was angry," Miya was quoted as saying.

When he's not a dog.

There's a tiny difference between a Nepali, Indian and a Pakistani. I'm not surprised, anyway. Those species...

Frawzey
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by 190theclown: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2012
That man must be jamaican

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by RajiBabatunde(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Chai i fear diz man o...he may kill person wit his poisinous teeth...
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Acidosis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Buhehehehehhebehehehehehe. . . . ROTFLMAO°°°°°°°°° @Topic
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by AdeniyiA(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
cho! if u do me i do u no get boundary? i fear fear o
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by chucky234(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
That man must have a poisnous set of teeth,hmmm wonders of Nepal.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Agiliti(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Charlesnerd: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
Just trying to imagine the scene.Man pursues snake,catches up with the snake,grabs the cold blooded creature with both hands,creatures struggles to wriggle itself out,man gives it a huge bite....Gosh I cant continue.....Must have been a Gory sight to behold. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ANYPEN(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
How can one chase a snake, catch the snake & then lift to the mouth & start bitting.
I can't seems to place all those pictures.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by harryem(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
we once said tht if snakes bite man, its no news. Bt if its d oda way round, its news. Well we askd for it, den hr n now we've got it..... Lol

7 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by alajor(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Chei!!! Dat man na correct vampire

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lmao. This man is my hero. . .crazy azz mofo.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by simeonism: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Are u sure dat man has ordinary teeth? Dis has never happen in nigeria because d snakes we have here are devil themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by ariyebaba(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gud ! Snakes self go dey fear now.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Let that be a lesson to all other cobras....lol

9 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by kollysnut(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Old News.....better tin abeg, na afternoon we dey
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by yuncka: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mek em com try am wit Naija snake na.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wao! This is a big lie.... Things like this dont worth frontpage... Damn it!
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by igbsam(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Let that be a lesson to other cobras. No be only una sabi bite to death.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai. see as i de laff for inside my room o. gawd!!! nothing person no go see hear for this world.lwkmd4h
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Man: you bite me abi?
Snake: wetin you fit do?
Man:I go bite you back
Man chases snake,grabs it and bites it.
Snake(screams):aaaarrrhhh!abeg leave me o! No bite me abeg.I use God name beg you!
Man:shebi my own pain pass abi? I go show you say my teeth strong pass your own!
Too late.the snake is dead already. grin

14 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by jevic(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
People dey oo. Bitten a snake to death.
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by tjskii(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Loll@snake dies of manbite,guess its opposite day

2 Likes

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by sylve11: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
simeonism: Are u sure dat man has ordinary teeth? Dis has never happen in nigeria because d snakes we have here are devil themselves.

It has happened several times in naija, have seen a woman in one occasion that was bitten by snake; she was so angry, caught the snake and applied the Nepal man's version of killing a snake. What u don't know, don't speak. cool
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by SHABZ: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
berem: Man: you bite me abi?
Snake: wetin you fit do?
Man:I go bite you back
Man chases snake,grabs it and bites it.
Snake(screams):aaaarrrhhh!abeg leave me o! No bite me abeg.I use God name beg you!
Man:shebi my own pain pass abi?
Too late.the snake is dead already. grin

Bwahahhaaaaa... This is so hilarious
Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by alienware(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
I think say i no dey hear word, but i don jam person were no dey hear too ! I give up. Human being bite cobra ? People hard oh

1 Like

Re: Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him by iammodel(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
U go fear fear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.