Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme (19982 Views)

Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by MMM2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
BeraBera: So since you are not a Nigerian, what the hell are u doing on Nairaland? No wonder your posts always sound somehow.
SEUN what do you have to say about this?

Am here 2 help u guyz mind u (9ja) undecided

Nairaland is a public forum not a 9ja forum angry

Seun is my man
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Happy Birthday to them both
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by 4ward(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Its not easy 2 be a celebrity it takes the grace of God and persistence,we need 2 learn 2 appreciate our own pple despite whateva personal issue they gat.From all of us at www.theafricansms.com we say HAPI B-DAY Funke aka Jennifa,Ore--mi,sulia kan and Aki(Osita

Its not easy 2 be a celebrity it takes the grace of God and persistence,we need 2 learn 2 appreciate our own pple despite whateva personal issue they gat.From all of us at www.theafricansms.com we say HAPI B-DAY Funke aka Jennifa,Ore--mi,sulia kan and Aki(Osita[/color[color=#000099]
[b][/b] grin[url][/url]
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by stanleysneak(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
happi birthday dem.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mehn so diz pple don old lyk diz eh.. And Jennifer jux married..hnmm mek she kukuma born sharp sharp b4 she go born down syndrome pikin ooo
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by tylarry(f): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
ЋДРРŶ βٱЯ†ЋÐДŶ ﺸٱکЋٱŋģ ŁØŋģ Łٱƒ€ ДŋÐ РЯØکР€Яٱ†Ŷ. мŶ ЯØŁ€ک MØЀŁ
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Godysien(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
pearl~hapi:
My birthday will be cuming up next month•i hope u shall do this for me[paste my pishure here and wish me hapi bday]and thereafter awa MOD takes it to front page•i shall send u my date of birth on ur email asap•hapi buhday to them tho
U b star, sun or moon like them? Lol
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by pearlhapi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2012
Godysien: U b star, sun or moon like them? Lol
lolz•no worry e go happen like film for ur eye and yes I be star moreova dis is the only oppurtunity u shall have to interract with me like this ooo u better use it well cos soonest na screen and magazines u go dey c me[all tnkz to nl]
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by greatgod2012(f): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2012
hbd,llnp
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Bola2408(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2012
As i share the same birthdate with them, i hope people wish me too. Happy birthday Funke and Osita.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2012
HBD Funke and Osita..Wishin yhu guys LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by joyprincess(f): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tO agustinas you guys as a super start make me proud to be a leo proud to born on angust ,making me blief i will always be a super start soon,wish you Long lIvE N HAPPY LIFE CHEERS***-
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Abbey4life: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2012
@ebamma. You never disappoints me. Honestly I was expecting the price of garri lyrics from u. Well done guy.
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Happytina(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hbd 2 dem n many more yrs. Cheers!!!. Mine is Nov 13; Naira land take note
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Isahsherif: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy happy birthday 2 u
Re: Happy Birthday Funke Akindele And Osita Iheme by Isahsherif: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Isah.sherif:
cheesy happy birthday 2 u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji In Canada For 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premiere / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" / How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.