Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece (5984 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece by kenniz: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2007
yan me
Re: D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece by Fixzy: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2008
[color=Black]What exactly do u want to know,

For Federal Unis, we can give it to OAU but for private universities I will give it to no other than Covenant University
shocked
Re: D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece by oghos2k(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2008
I dont think anyone would want to contest it . its OAU
Re: D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
There seems to be a consensus,for the first time here, that OAU comes firts by this criterion.
But I have met people that said ABU is more beautiful than Ife. Have you been to both school? How true is this claim?
Re: D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece by Purist(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2008
OAU only has a beautiful campus.  The hostels are sh*t! grin
I still give it to them though. cool

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Par-time Result Is Out! / FUNNY African Quotes. / Meet The World Most Deadliest Animal (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.