Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... (9025 Views)

Estimating A Start-up Cost For A Large Format Printing Business / Rechargeable Fans - Order Yours Now And Say Goodbye To Heat / No More Heat,powder,3am Baths----affordable Rechargable Table Fans Frm Hongkong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
YOU CAN START A HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING BUSINESS WITH CAPITAL AS LOW AS 100 THOUSAND NAIRA OR MORE.

Heat transfer printing is a simple, inexpensive, and in-demand service, whether as a staple of your business or as an added service. Businesses that can benefit from a heat press include: T-shirt shops, sports supplies stores, embroiderers, party suppliers, manufacturers of marketing materials, and even Corporate branding out fits .

Owning a heat press opens sales opportunities to customers like school organizations, fraternities/sororities, charities, sports leagues, and many others.

With low overhead, quick turnaround, and increased product offerings, providing a heat transfer printing service is easy and profitable.

Heat Transfer Printing Method The heat transfer printing method uses heat and pressure to transfer an image or design from a piece of transfer paper to the desired object. Many objects can be printed on using this method, including T-shirts, cups,face caps, mouse pads, memo pads, wood and ceramic plates and tiles. The resulting print is difficult to distinguish from a print done by screen printing.

Equipment Needed to Start a Heat Press Business

1.Heat Press-Heat presses come in a variety of sizes and feature-sets. Clam shell and swing-away head flat bed machines are used for clothing and other flat items, while cylinder-shaped presses are used for mugs and other printable cylinder-shaped items. The primary difference between machines includes sturdiness of build, the quality of the heating element, time and temperature controls. Inexpensive machines will do a fine job of printing, but may be slow to recover heat fast enough for higher quantity production work. Machines with robust frames, digital heat and time controls tend to be more accurate, as heat pressing relies on precisely controlled heat, pressure and time.

2.Printer-Printers used for a heat press operation are typically of a larger size format(A4 Size printers or more).The design is printed onto special transfer paper. You can either go for the sublimation printer or the laser.

3.Computer-A computer is necessary for designing print images and modifying those supplied by your customer. Any computer will do but graphic design software is required.

Above all Market Your Business .marketing is key to the success of any retail business.is important to identify a target market and develop a plan to successfully operate in that market. Businesses, schools, and sports teams are obvious potential markets, but keeping your eyes (and your mind) open will help immensely. Look for opportunities in your everyday life.

Below is a list of some potential markets. Keep your eyes open and build your own list – and your business.
- schools
- school organizations (PTA, band, etc.)
- college organizations (fraternities/sororities, clubs, etc.)
- churches
- non-profits / charities
- restaurants / bars
- car washes
- resorts / tourist attractions
- small businesses (car washes, florists, etc.)
- independent T-shirt stores
- clothing line designers
- doctors / dentists
- summer camps
- festivals
- art / craft shows
- auto shows
- trade shows / conventions

NOTE! NOTE!! NOTE!! NOTE!!! NOTE!!!!

FOR ADVICE AND INQUIRIES CALL: PATRICK 08087266299
SALES & FREE TRAINING AVAILABLE......
BUY QUALITY HEAT TRANSFER MACHINES AND EPSON SUBLIMATION PRINTERS.

Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by boluxp: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
pls sir i urgently need the price for heat transfer machine and quality puff ink and where i can get them,am into the business already but i need to get a machine of my own.I will be waiting for your reply sie. thanks 08095543361
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
just sent d the price details to the number you gave......pls check the number you gave the message is bouncing back.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by chemashie(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2012
How much do u print on t-shirt if i hav to buy the t-shirts? Quote per shirt and bulk productn.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
we don't print.....

We sell the machine's ...

with 85k you can start -up ,your transfer prints on mugs & plates..
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Ibidavies: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Could you please send me the price for the machine that can print on shirt and mug
And the cost of the transfer paper?08033771694
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2012
ok......
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Presently we give a discount price on this machines and also free training and one year free maintenance....
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Presently we give a discounted price on this machines and also free training and one year free maintenance....
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by ekepatrick: 4:17pm On May 17, 2013
Actually, I like venturing into the HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING business, but I'll be grateful to have some basic experience before buying the machines. I need the prices of the various machine(s) types. Where do I go to get the basic experience? Or is it only when I buy the machines? I need somebody to answer this question for me. Good day
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
HOT SALES!!!!

15 X 15 FLAT PRESSERS( T. SHIRT PRESSER)= 120 K

FACE CAP PRESSERS = 99K

MUG AND PLATE PRESSERS = 85 K EACH.

BADGE PRESSERS = 60K

EPSON SUBLIMATION PRINTER = 48K

EPSON BULK INK SYSTEM FOR SUBLIMATION = 20K

SUBLIMATION INK = 3K EACH COLOURS.

CALL:08087266299 FOR MORE INFO
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Prettyugly: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2013
please is the sublimation printer and the heat press machine seperate?
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Godpinkin(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sublimation printer is separate from the heat pressers.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by afrobaby(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Are you still in this business @godpinkin
Re: Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... by Emersontunde4(m): 3:48am On Jul 03, 2019
I need recharge card bulk pin dealers. Any idea?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now / 20 Businesses You Can Do While In The University. / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.