Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How I Got My Next Level Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got My Next Level Job (13825 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by kollyp2000(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2008
Congratulations to you, I am really happy for you, Please pray for those that are still expecting calls from their interviews too.

I am praying to God for your kind of testimony
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by eazyman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2008
congratulations ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE US THE COMPANY DETAILS SO WE CAN ALSO TRY OUR LUCK?
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by lara1(f): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2008
BROTHER, I REALLY APPRECIATES GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND THE TESTIMONIES AND BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN THE GLORY TO YOURSELF OR ANY OTHER PERSON BUT TO GOD ALONE WHO IS WORTHY OF ALL OUR PRAISE, YOUR TESTIMONY SHALL BE PERMANENT .AND AT THIS POINT I KEY MYSELF INTO THIS TESTIMONY AND I DECLEAR THAT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BEFORE THE RISING OF THE SUN TODAY MINE TESTIMONY WILL BE ON LINE.ONCE AGAIN CONGRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Opejohn(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2008
I'm happy for u my brother. Our next level will surely be attained soon.
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by olamidayo(f): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2008
The young lions do lack and suffer hunger:but they dat seek the lord shall not want any good thing and 4 d lord is our sheperd we shall not wantssssss,my bros dis is d lord doing and marvelous on our sight.I'm very glad 2 read ur next level testimony and i use ur testimony as a point of contact to all nairaland members dat are still looking 4 good, stressless and well pay job dis month in Jesus Name.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by tunaps(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2008
Thank God 4 ur life, may we always encounter such occurences. Enjoy ur Job.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by lyrica: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2008
congratulations sanctified
Glory be to God. i hope my friend gets to share a similar testimony as well
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Chigotex(f): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
Who can curse whom the lord has blessed. Congratulations!!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by FunmyKemmy(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
I am happy FOR you and WITH you.

What He has done shall be permanent in Jesus name amen.

Ours are coming,
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by ennygil(f): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2008
Congratulations!!! cheesy cheesy

At the darkest, God always shows up so it will be clear who did it and who should be glorified.

Congratulations again.

www.wisdomfordailyliving.com wink
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by ayo14(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2008
Congrats on your next level job.
By the way i have job openings for admin officers, sound engineers, marketers and Truck drivers. Send me an email on ayoade@gigventures.com
Your next level might be with us,  cool
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by firdausy: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2008
The God that did this for you should PLEASE do same for me and others who desire a better job! My dear, this is just the beginning for us all this new year!!!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by chistiana(f): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2008
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo

Amen amen aAmen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaamen,

Congratulationsssssssssss.
This call for celebration.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Akintoso: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2008
he cannot but prove himself as god. his power is unsearchable. he has done it and he will sustain it. congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd, amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by jibolao: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2008
Thank God for that,but do remember to pray for others too.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by creationxt(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2008
Keep on praising HIM. God is indeed faithful
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by folex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
congratulations brother, i key into that testimony in Jesus name and am positive my testimony is the next. Have a refreshing job experiene.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by RobbieLex: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2008
Congrats ohhh
God is really moving us into the next level, God who has started this work in you will be faithful to complete it,

i also tap into that testimony of yours my brother,

Cheers Man
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by favourdix(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] congrats bros. Am happy for u and i pray the same for all of us.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by afolabi236(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2008
wink smiley winkI got this new today and i must tell you God shall use you as a point of contact to all nairalander
MAY THAT NAME BE PRAISE>>>>>>>>>JESUS is the best that can happen to a person.
cheesy
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by allbright(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2008
Congratulations,I thank God so much for you. He is indeed the God of Next Levels. Praise God!!!
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Irias(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
I,m happy for you brother and to God be all the Glory.I,m keying into your testimony knowing that mine would be displayed on this platform soonest.Congrats
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by kaesey(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
Sanctified, your testimony is an encouragement to those that have faith in God, beacuse where the presence of God is, there are miracles everywhere.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by kaesey(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
Sanctified first of all halleluya! then congratulations, am happy for you cuz God has surely manifested his presence in your life, the Holy Ghost will do more for you as you embrace Him closer cuz every good thing comes from God, Congrats my dear.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by kaesey(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
Sanctified first of all halleluya! then congratulations, am happy for you cuz God has surely manifested his presence in your life, the Holy Ghost will do more for you as you embrace Him closer cuz every good thing comes from God, Congrats my dear.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by DavidJame: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
Good morning
The position for Home Typist that you inquired about does require you to have access to a computer with email access. Printers are not at all required but can be helpful. You can begin working FT or PT; the choice is up to you.
You will need minimal typing skills for this position. You will be processing orders from a computer via your email. This work from home opportunity will make you real money.
You will not have to contact anyone; you will be contacted through your email. Now you must be willing to work as with any job, and it does require some time and effort to be successful. You will be paid ($20) for each order you process, for example: if you process 25 orders a week, you will make ($500) weekly.
The amount of money you can make is virtually endless; it only depends on the time and effort you put forth. There is a "One Time Fee" of ($20) to begin. This is the cost of the Training Materials. The Training Materials give you the step-by-step instructions on how YOU get started. When you receive your Training Materials you may begin working that very same day.
Once you have processed your first order you will have already made back the cost of your Training Materials. You will receive your training materials through your email. This work from home opportunity is legitimate and how successful you are only depends on the time and effort you put in. I am here to help you get started and answer any questions that you may have.
If you are serious, and are willing to put forth some time and effort, then I look very forward to hearing from you again.By paying the fee you are automatically applying. You do not have to sign for any contract. You can pay through egold. The egold account number is 5087775

After your payment, notify me and you will receive the training materials (within 24 hrs) via e-mail. You may then start work immediately.No other fees will be charged.
All of your questions will be answered in the training material and there is a guarantee that you will make back what you paid for the very first time you process an order.
Have a nice day
Thank you
David James
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Sholiza: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2008
Congrats! my person, am really happy for you. And as we all know its another weekend of Holyghost Service,I tap into your testimony for that kind of Breakthrough.We shall bless God again together.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by derineushe(f): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2008
sanctified, i rejoice with you and also pray that by the blood of the lamb and this word of ur testimony, you'll continue to overcome. like that one leper that came back to give thanks, u'll indeed be made whole. God ll enlarge your coast. just stay in him. it's well.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by obahiagbon: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
as you have identified God in success he will never leave u. Congrats i will be the next on line
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by obahiagbon: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
As you have identified God in success he will never leave u. Congrats i will be the next on line
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by Teegirl2(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2008
A big congrats 2u, God showed up right on time. indeed He's never late, but always on time. I'm so happy 4u, n i key in2 ur testimony by faith. i'll join u in d oil sector soonest by His grace. Cngrats once again.
Re: How I Got My Next Level Job by VirtuousA(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2008
You know what? any time i hear people testify about God's miraculous deeds, I always say "THAT'S GOD FOR YOU". CUS He is the only one that does immesurably more than we ask or imagine. His name will always be praised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Impress Your Interviewer / Would You Prefer A Male Or Female Boss? / Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.