Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (15342 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Gistben: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
I dont have a younger sista
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Inik(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
I was scared cos the guy was older than me!

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kingsilly(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Inik: I was scared cos the guy was older than me!

hehe...eyaaa....i dont know how u feel....
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by SamMilla1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ehimax:
u must b irresponsible

The topic is, what was your reaction, not to pick from other people's reactions. Thats how you fail exams.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
HOTWATER: I blamed GEJ for it
wetin concern Gej wt dis thread na?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ismokeweed1(f): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
When i was younger this my old schoolmate guy that lived at surulere came around to see me without actually knocking on my gate as we planned. As i came out back to meet and frolick with him my elder bro and his pal came along(as if on cue) caught us and ordered me back into the house.

I later learned that my bro seized the poor guys belt, wallet, watch and phone that day (he also chopped a few slaps and scalas)

if he is on NL i just want to apologise on my bro's behalf . . . PIUS SORRY OH !
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by stagger: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Got no sister, but I tell you that I will be keeping a very close watch on my daughter. Don't want no irresponsible niggas fishing around.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Kolade9(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
When i was younger this my old schoolmate guy that lived at surulere came around to see me without actually knocking on my gate as we planned. As i came out back to meet and frolick with him my elder bro and his pal came along(as if on cue) caught us and ordered me back into the house.

I later learned that my bro seized the poor guys belt, wallet, watch and phone that day (he also chopped a few slaps and scalas)

if he is on NL i just want to apologise on my bro's behalf . . . PIUS SORRY OH !
Its OK... Just that i miss my expensive wrist watch and phone your bro seized.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
He is my childhood friend but since the day I got to know he is dating my sister,everything changed and we stopped talking.That was sometime around mid 2008.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kasiem(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
I just brought out condom from my wallet and gave to d guy.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by swtcharissa(f): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
U guys r sooo funny,I actually tut it haPpened to just me,infact I saw hell wit my elder bro,n to tink dat was d only guy my brother got to knw I dated,worst of it my man then was not even ready to play a cool head,infact my elder bro always felt like pouring him acid whenever dey see or if he hears of his gist,but I persisted n on d long run after d battle...we got married happily eva after

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Jusome: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
1dy my youga sist put a pix of a guy in her profl pix n i inquired n found z som1 she liks wetn i wan du just encourage her to bkiafu n remov d pix until d guy has com to show responsible by seeing dad n mom

3 Likes

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kasiem(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
I even told d guy to infect her with Aids so that she'll know something in her next world.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
CoxyB:
wetin concern Gej wt dis thread na?
its a joke! Jst laugh and move on. We cant be all serious on this land
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He is my childhood friend but since the day I got to know he is dating my sister,everything changed and we stopped talking.That was sometime around mid 2008.
why d sudden hatred?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol!!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
kingsilly: Wid all the response am seeing i knw am not being over protective ova ma sis...i go resume my supervision
moderation is the key. Still allow her to make decisions,coz if u dnt,she may find it difficult to do so later in life

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ariyke: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2012
i dont av :/
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by chukxy44(m): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Back den na threat and beating but wished I had been more proactive and understanding.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: I was like, WTF... She was even far taller than the guy. angry

Okay o....o fe so aburo e di bi o se da abi?
Whats it with the tall and short syndrome in relationship sef.....pls, lets focus on the more important things....this is getting uglier each day!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2012
kingsilly: Wid all the response am seeing i knw am not being over protective ova ma sis...i go resume my supervision

LOL!
Well, dont be over-protective sha!
The best is ''swthrt, let me know ur bf'' or else......
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

Finally!
''Sorry on'' cant work for this, we need to finish what we started!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2012
Kolade9:
Its OK... Just that i miss my expensive wrist watch and phone your bro seized.

And who are u......impersonating?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:50am On Aug 26, 2012
kasiem: I just brought out condom from my wallet and gave to d guy.

I for like to be the guy....see free licence o!
''bros, na only one condom u go give....one CANT do''
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2012
swtcharissa: U guys r sooo funny,I actually tut it haPpened to just me,infact I saw hell wit my elder bro,n to tink dat was d only guy my brother got to knw I dated,worst of it my man then was not even ready to play a cool head,infact my elder bro always felt like pouring him acid whenever dey see or if he hears of his gist,but I persisted n on d long run after d battle...we got married happily eva after

Both really do love u....they must be buddies now....LOL!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2012
centje: why d sudden hatred?

So u no no sey e dey pain when na ur friend dey nak ur sister....hmmm.....e no dey dey easy o for friends no matter how close una be!
Say what...my friend bleeping my sister?......I am not saying he cant marry her, but those pre-bleeping and d likes....I will need to trust my sister on some issues!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2012
I did nothing because i can't marry my sister
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Yucee55(m): 4:11am On Aug 26, 2012
Thank God I dont even have any sister at all. we are all boys. soldiers!

Well, if I had one, its just to guide her to make right choice. Will I marry her?
if i keep pursuing away all guys around her, one day she will become Prayer Point when the guys are no more coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.