Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (15343 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by emmakind: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2012
i had no issue with the guy but was extremely mad with my sister & dealt with her ruthlessly. now she's got me to thank for helping to shape her life
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase:

So u no no sey e dey pain when na ur friend dey nak ur sister....hmmm.....e no dey dey easy o for friends no matter how close una be!
Say what...my friend bleeping my sister?......I am not saying he cant marry her, but those pre-bleeping and d likes....I will need to trust my sister on some issues!
lol. But if she is grown and of age, She can make decisions for herself. U for still keep the guy close for proper monitoring.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by komek(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2012
Hmm, the day I met my younger sister with a guy. I just got angry and went to wait for her at home. When she came back , I was so mad that I slapped her. Buh each time we remember those days we will just laff today. I used to be over protective to those my sisters. At a time I even told them they can have boys friends but they shud nt do any thing with any of my friend o. Na that one for gv me hrt attack. But thank God today they are all married.

One even married one of my coursemate in the Uni.
It all started when the Little girl came to write GCE in my sch, I did nt talk to the boy till the day he came to pay the bride price.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Moralistli(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2012
Once you becoming 18yrs of age, you are an adult; your brain if fully developed and you are bound to take responsibility for your actions and misdeeds.

Your sister isn't your daughter, though you can guide and advice her on certain issues but you shouldn't let the spirit of overbearing engulf your reasoning to the extent of depriving her of the avenue to balance her social life.

You scare them away unnecessarily, she will necessarily be sex starved and emotionally weak!
Understanding matters....
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kingsilly(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
centje: moderation is the key. Still allow her to make decisions,coz if u dnt,she may find it difficult to do so later in life

SECONDED
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by kingsilly(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase:

LOL!
Well, dont be over-protective sha!
The best is ''swthrt, let me know ur bf'' or else......

true talk bro.....will heed to ur comment
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
centje: lol. But if she is grown and of age, She can make decisions for herself. U for still keep the guy close for proper monitoring.

D guy must have passed intelligently for me to keep him close for monitoring!
Most just dey sag without anything for upstairs....well he cant be close with that sagging habit....he has to concur ni o!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Moralistli: .......

You scare them away unnecessarily, she will necessarily be sex starved and emotionally weak!
Understanding matters....

U damaged ur sermon with that.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ZeusI: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
It's unfortunate that i didn't meet my sisters' first stalkers, yet, all i would have done is advice them, i was never of a violent trait.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase:

D guy must have passed intelligently for me to keep him close for monitoring!
Most just dey sag without anything for upstairs....well he cant be close with that sagging habit....he has to concur ni o!
sagging is a stupid habit. Its actually a gay practice but most teens dnt know
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by diesel86: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
I vex for the guy, cos the guy was even much more older than i was,
Though it happened when we were in our teens. Since then anytime i am with a lady i try remembring my sister and i try to treat are as such........ Not all the time though.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ndkings1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Me, i beat my sister tire.
She was very stubborn dat i has to send her bak 2 d vilage.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by murtalaa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Karma is a biitch. So, be the guy you would want your sister to be with.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by NNMUU(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
Was like..................Dafuq is this?
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Ehimax(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nd kings: Me, i beat my sister tire.
She was very stubborn dat i has to send her bak 2 d vilage.
LWKMD
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

Okay o....o fe so aburo e di bi o se da abi?
Whats it with the tall and short syndrome in relationship sef.....pls, lets focus on the more important things....this is getting uglier each day!

Would u like that if on their wedding day wen d pastor says 'u may kiss d bride', d girl now bends down to kiss him or worse still bends down and picks him up kisses him then drops him
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2012
centje: sagging is a stupid habit. Its actually a gay practice but most teens dnt know
E don do 4 una,y are u guys yabbing sagging? and so what if sagging was 4 gays? It now is 4 teenagers also, ppl just feel things that are different are stupid
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2012
girl king:

Would u like that if on their wedding day wen d pastor says 'u may kiss d bride', d girl now bends down to kiss him or worse still bends down and picks him up kisses him then drops him

So do u prefer him tall and broken home, or short, but peaceful home!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by ayobase(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2012
girl king:
E don do 4 una,y are u guys yabbing sagging? and so what if sagging was 4 gays? It now is 4 teenagers also, ppl just feel things that are different are stupid

With this, I concluded that ur TALL bf sags.....CAN U IMAGINE!
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Revolva(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2012
I don't ave a sister sef --
But if I even have why and waht will make me bad - abi na me go marry my sister lol - as long as she is above 20 no wahala me sef dey nak oder pple sister na
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Laitesmart(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
But_one_day: @Laitesmart pls do you have a younger sister. Am looking for a girl to marry, don't be offended?
Of course i do. I dot on her a lot. But i am doubting ur eligibity! I dnt even knw u.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by McGeorge1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sam Milla: Whats my business

me too,all i'd advice is dat she shouldnt sleep wit d wrong persn.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by pedestal82(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Well, I left the job, to my younger bro! and from
Situation report I got, he is doing the job very well.
God come punish the boy na him Junior for Nigerian Defence academy.

1 Like

Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
girl king:
i doubt u no the type of sagging am refering to,like some dudes exposing their dirty boxers,their trouser hangin on their tigh. Now tell me thats nt silly...
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Olanifesi: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello!
If a brother or sister saw his or her younger sister with a guy, and u fail to called her and made some neccasery advice, who ease will do that for her?
Let us try and correct our younger ones from bad habit.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

So do u prefer him tall and broken home, or short, but peaceful home!

I prefer him tall and a happy home grin
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
centje: i doubt u no the type of sagging am refering to,like some dudes exposing their dirty boxers,their trouser hangin on their tigh. Now tell me thats nt silly...

That one is really funny Sha
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

lol, like I said it is for teenagers (the extreme sagging, d medium one is ok, no, necessary). I can't possibly date a teenager.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
girl king:

That one is really funny Sha
girl king,now u see...buh wch kingdom do u rule
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase:

lol, like I said it is for teenagers (the extreme sagging, d medium one is ok for mature people). I can't possibly date a teenager.
Re: 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? by girlking(f): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
centje: girl king,now u see...buh wch kingdom do u rule

Kingdom of humans na, what did u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.