Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,506 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (162622 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Boyoorisha: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Congrats to Aki! I pray that his daughter will grow in size grin

36 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by omodapson(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol @ grow in size grin

9 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
I used to have self pity on these guys, thinking no one would want to marry them based on their stature. Hmmmmmm! I guess I was wrong. Now am happy to see Chinedu with his baby cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Chanchit: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
The size issue is very serious o, and i also hope say e don do DNA for full confirmation..

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by FJCRUISER: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chanchit: The size issue is very serious o, and i also hope say e don do DNA for full confirmation..
[size=13pt]y r we so miscievous ? congrats for proving ur worth jare. Bad belly pple [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Boyoorisha: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Chanchit: The size issue is very serious o, and i also hope say e don do DNA for full confirmation..

Bro, which one be DNA now? Na him size get issue, no be the thing. Na him born him pikin o
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by yamakuza: 2:47am On Aug 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: I used to have self pity on these guys, thinking no one would want to marry them based on their stature. Hmmmmmm! I guess I was wrong. Now am happy to see Chinedu with his baby cheesy

now i know why they were acting 'adult films' and getting parents worried.

[s]they were simply marketing themselves to ladies and showing they were capable
[/s]
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Tunbolity(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2012
Its a lie,Aki wife never born ooo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by SonG113(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2012
congrat aki....

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by ebamma(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2012
if this dwarf fit put woman belle,that's a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2012
Tunbolity: Its a lie,Aki wife never born ooo
fear catch me o! I was just imagining his child being taller than him and one day the child will ask "daddy why am I taller than u? "Daddy let me carry you nau" "daddy you are the baby of the house" lol! grin

18 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by sigba(f): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Tunbolity: Its a lie,Aki wife never born ooo
Ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by GraceEzeh(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2012
Make dem check d baby now o. Know weda e get go b dwarf. Den inject am wit gigantic gene fluid. All d best o

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by CeaserB: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2012
O Boy E! cheesy
Aki Small Sote Him Pikin Be Like Say Na Him Junior Sister He Carry shocked
(Laugh Wan Make Me Call Aki Small Boy) grin
@OP are you sure this is aki's daughter or his niece?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by zangiff(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Haa, the baby no fit dwarf na
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Michrach: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2012
Out of 3 children he will probably give birth to a dwarf, so, if i were him i will stop here....., anyways conrats aki, the little cutie look sooo beautiful.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Dreyl(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrat akin i'm very hppy 4 ya...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2012
Chei dis guy don flood a gallon of reserved fluid to dat him wife wonderful. But wait o so dis bois fit pregnant woman dats gr8t.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by osajojo(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2012
adora4u1: Go watch po-rn and then you would realise that small men do not necessarily have small penis! Don't judge a book by it's cover!

So u watch po.rns

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Mrhod: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrat o, but i stil dey wonda wada na him own, notin women nor fit do o.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by gbadexy(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2012
I also saw the pics on my FB, but there wasn't any reliable source.
Wish him the best though.
Who said there is no God? His shortcoming became his source of success and he even had national honour, right?
Like fatai rolling dollar that made it in his old age and God is compensating him with good health and very rugged stamina to do what some youths can't do.
These things no be for inside holy books o! Just in our present time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by DonHummer(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2012
Dis baby seems to look lyk paw paw(osita iheme)..or is it jst my imagination

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by reel14: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2012
Mich-rach:
Out of 3 children he will probably give birth to a dwarf, so, if i were him i will stop here....., anyways conrats aki, the little cutie look sooo beautiful.
whatever...

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by fabj1(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2012
mehn. Am so so hapi 4 dis guy o. Congrats man.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Chanchit: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2012
FJCRUISER:
[size=13pt]y r we so miscievous ? congrats for proving ur worth jare. Bad belly pple [/size]
U can call it whatever you want, bt it took terry g more than 2yrs to knw that he's not the biological father of his daughter...

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by ariyebaba(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2012
Its not by d size but by d ''ACTION'' .............................. Congrats !

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Deiok(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrate to akin.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Deiok(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrate to akin. Now wating for pawpaw to take his own step.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.