Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (162636 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Manchester United Midfielder Maroune Fellaini (Pics) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by amijid2012(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Mhen they need 2 D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ sum DNA for confirmation ooo.., hmmm cus dat pikin diff sumhw o grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by rhymz(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2012
A lot of people here are ignorant. Neither Chinedu nor Osita is dwarf. Their size is as a result of heart problem which causes irregular metabolic process not some Genetic problem in their DNA.
Another thing, he does not even need to sleep with his wife to get her pregnant with his child if sex becomes a problem-which I doubt anyway- they can easily use artificial insemination to fertilize the wife's eggs with his own sperm, so what's the biggy?
Guys need to tone down with the sick jokes and very rediculous suggestion that it is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2012
Tunbolity: Its a lie,Aki wife never born ooo

because na u be im papa
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by andyanders: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2012
He is a man and has made it. Congrats men, you have proven that you are a performer and right there at the right time to hammer.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by claremont(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrats to him! I have always said that it is not the size that matters, what really matters is the way it is being used. . .; BUT I like my own extra-long size sha, I will never exchange it for a smaller one! grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by atikubaba(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2012
oko gbongboran ko se pataki biko se omin inu re meaning a long joystick is not as important as its content.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by luvme2(f): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Cute girl!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by chucky234(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2012
Congrats oooooo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Heymus(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2012
DonHummer: Dis baby seems to look lyk paw paw(osita iheme)..or is it jst my imagination
DonHummer: Dis baby seems to look lyk paw paw(osita iheme)..or is it jst my imagination
Very well!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Sike(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Who God's Blessed...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by trent9002(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: I used to have self pity on these guys, thinking no one would want to marry them based on their stature. Hmmmmmm! I guess I was wrong. Now am happy to see Chinedu with his baby cheesy
Money talks

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by mrperfect(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2012
So soon?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by princenino4u: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
are u pple jeluose of him ?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by princenino4u: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
[quote author=fab.j]mehn. Am so so hapi 4 dis guy o. Congrats man.me 2
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by yemmy19(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: I used to have self pity on these guys, thinking no one would want to marry them based on their stature. Hmmmmmm! I guess I was wrong. Now am happy to see Chinedu with his baby cheesy
Thank God Aki is in money,his so-called wifey wuld nt hv been married to him.
D topic,d daughter is beautiful tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by bigmitchmob: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2012
this guy don old sha, see as hin face dey shrink..... congrats neways
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by niyidrums(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
God bless your marriage man...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Blackteeth(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
But the baby resembles paw-paw (osita iheme) his friend. Did anyone notice that?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by chemashie(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Chanchit: The size issue is very serious o, and i also hope say e don do DNA for full confirmation..
Confirmatn for what?? That d girl will be taller than her father or the baby belongs to d shorty? Guy u bad!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Etumgbe(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
U sure say na he give d woman belle. Abeg make he go do DNA b4 he go begin rejoice
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by AlhajiPastor: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
CHAI, I DON DIE TODAY OOOO! ADORA WATCH PO-RN SO TAY, SHE COME KNOW SMALL MEN WEY GET GIANT PENIS
adora4u1: Go watch po-rn and then you would realise that small men do not necessarily have small penis! Don't judge a book by it's cover!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
yamakuza:

now i know why they were acting 'adult films' and getting parents worried.

[s]they were simply marketing themselves to ladies and showing they were capable
[/s]
Hahahahah! cheesy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by VENUSS(f): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
hm ,when did he got married?cos i dnt tink its up to a year for him to have such grown baby that looks more than a month old. the baby is cute. i which dem well.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Ifetex(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hahahahah! cheesy
It nt by power or by might but by d ............... Dat does d tin
kunletiwoo: Hahahahah! cheesy
It nt by power or by might but by d ............... Dat does d tin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ifetex: It nt by power or by might but by d ............... Dat does d tinIt nt by power or by might but by d ............... Dat does d tin
But by the what o?? smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by Ifetex(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
U sopos undstnd nw

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by nettan: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
hmmm.. u are dead right
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! by otumfour(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
is it me or does the kid resemble pawpaw grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.