Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Business Scam (solution) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Scam (solution) (667 Views)

Nairaland Business Scam: The Ultimate Guide To Avoid Falling Victim / Internet Home Business - Scam Or An Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Scam (solution) by alex406(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Good peopl of Nairaland, something has bordering me for over a week now and i dont know who to talk to. I made a business transaction in china which i sent money to the seller though bank transfer,but up till now i have not received my product,the seller even refused to reply my mails. Please does anyone know i can track this person and get my product or my money back. I ordered for memory cards.

Please suggestions are allowed but dont blame me for sending money to china since life itself is a risk.
Re: Business Scam (solution) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Wow! I`m very sorry about that. How much was the transaction? You might be able to report to the chinese authorities online depending on how far you are willing to go to recover your money.
Re: Business Scam (solution) by chemashie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
You should have used escrow service before making ur payment. Try and contact the company online.
Re: Business Scam (solution) by alex406(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2012
Brand_new: Wow! I`m very sorry about that. How much was the transaction? You might be able to report to the chinese authorities online depending on how far you are willing to go to recover your money.
Thanks,was $300. i dont have link to chinese authority but i wil try and sort for them online and report the dud.
chemashie: You should have used escrow service before making ur payment. Try and contact the company online.
Thanks i will google it out and see what they are all about

(1) (Reply)

Bank Manager, 2 Other Docked For Fraud. / Introducing The Social Media Guide For Nigerian Businesses / Paypal Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.