Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Where Is It Safe To Be?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is It Safe To Be?? (917 Views)

Is It Safe For Indian Like Me To Visit Nigeria / 5 States That Are Currently Not Safe To Stay In Nigeria / FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is It Safe To Be?? by 19naia(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Maybe this month i hear of more mass murder in USA than i did of murders in Nigeria....Maybe boko haram is not the real terror of the world...Maybe now the average looking American single guy is the real terror,able to gun down in theaters,business places,shcools,etc.....we dont even get any demands or claims of what the victims did,its just random kill,kill,kill,and go or suicide etc...Ah,maybe na time for all to move to Naija(pounded yam with good pepper stew will cure insanity better than McDonalds)...Have not been spending much time in USA lately and so maybe that was the unseen plan for my well being??

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Safe To Be?? by dasparrow: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
19naia: Maybe this month i hear of more mass murder in USA than i did of murders in Nigeria....Maybe boko haram is not the real terror of the world...Maybe now the average looking American single guy is the real terror,able to gun down in theaters,business places,shcools,etc.....we dont even get any demands or claims of what the victims did,its just random kill,kill,kill,and go or suicide etc...Ah,maybe na time for all to move to Naija(pounded yam with good pepper stew will cure insanity better than McDonalds)...Have not been spending much time in USA lately and so maybe that was the unseen plan for my well being??

Truth of the matter is: USA is not a safe country to be in right now. Ever since their economy took a nose dive and alot of ameicans became unemployed and underemployed, many of them have grown miserable. U.S employers are also slashing wages so it is not uncommon to see someone working 40 hours each week and at the end of the day, the money is not enough to pay all the bills. When americans become miserable, they wake up one morning, pick up guns (which are easily accessible in their society) and start shooting people indiscriminately and randomly.

Many Africans I know here in the states are making plans to go back home in the next 2 to 7 years. Since I have very kind, honest friends who are from other African countries that are peaceful with economic potential and electricity, I will most likely be moving to one of such African countries. Nigeria is not safe either and I will not feel anymore safe in Nigeria than I will feel in america.

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Safe To Be?? by igbo2011(m): 2:36am On Aug 27, 2012
dasparrow:

Truth of the matter is: USA is not a safe country to be in right now. Ever since their economy took a nose dive and alot of ameicans became unemployed and underemployed, many of them have grown miserable. U.S employers are also slashing wages so it is not uncommon to see someone working 40 hours each week and at the end of the day, the money is not enough to pay all the bills. When americans become miserable, they wake up one morning, pick up guns (which are easily accessible in their society) and start shooting people indiscriminately and randomly.

Many Africans I know here in the states are making plans to go back home in the next 2 to 7 years. Since I have very kind, honest friends who are from other African countries that are peaceful with economic potential and electricity, I will most likely be moving to one of such African countries. Nigeria is not safe either and I will not feel anymore safe in Nigeria than I will feel in america.
What American city do you live in?
Re: Where Is It Safe To Be?? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 27, 2012
Nowhere is safe.
The World is not safe........the Earth is also not safe anymore.....

Ozone layers got depleted everyday by various emissions....

Truly, the Earth is a temporal abode!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is It Safe To Be?? by 19naia(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am in central america right now,we had 7.3 earthquake very nearby..we were lucky in my area to not feel it and the tsunami warning did not come to life...California woke up 2 days ago with earthquakes and over 200 quakes in that area in past 2 days....And just when i commented here concern about "how bad",i am shown "how worse" it can be...I wish you all safe in your life....

1 Like

Re: Where Is It Safe To Be?? by allemark: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2012
Now Safes in NYC is providing the different types of safes like home safes, gun safes, fire safes, security safes and many others under one roof at very low rates.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea/north Korea / Canada Tourism Visa Application / Flight Announcement: Woman Missed Her Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.