₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,976 members, 5,050,363 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 07:00 AM

Zenith Bank: A Slave Colony? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank: A Slave Colony? (1137 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers / Access Bank: A Slave House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank: A Slave Colony? by wonderz(m): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2007
Having sat down to consider the events of the last few weeks on this forum as regards what the bank(s) have done to their employees, there's the need for this thought to be published.
Is Zenith Bank turning to or (has always been a SLAVE COLONY)?
It's known that a slave does not have any choice and he/she is at the mercy of his/her master. The master determines the level of the freedom that the slave enjoys, what he/she eats, where he/she goes, what he/she wears? The slave is confined to a life of perpetual hopelessness. This is what the acclaimed ZENITH BANK has turned into. The management of the organization is bent on ensuring that the staffers do not have a say in the running of the organization even though they are responsible for the huge profits that the bank has been declaring over the years.
It's no news that what is happening is happening. Afterall, a PROPHET in their midst prophesied the IMMINENT WAVE and I must say with all emphasis that the prophecy is gradually coming to pass. I am still liaising with my in-house informant for the full text of the 'prophecies' as published by the 'PROPHET' and you can be rest assured that this will be made available on this forum in no distant future. The information was removed from the bank's intranet by a few psycophants amongst them.
For a slave to be free from the TASK-MASTER he/she must go through a process. Watch out on this channel!

(1) (Reply)

Estate Agent Forum : Let Us Meet And Talk The Talk / Aviation Industry / Help: I Need A Job As A Sailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.