Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Should I Forgive Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forgive Her (1639 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her by Ayodeji82: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
It's my fiancee. She called me Years back and reveal a secret to me. She had affairs with a guy. She begged me never to reveal her secret because of whom she is in the church. She said her conscience is worrying her and could not keep the secret. I kept the secret. I wanted to break up with her and the same time keep her secret. I didn't know how to tell my mum then and her family. She is my mum best friend. It pained me but I later forgive and forget and promised not to do it again that it was a mistake and a rape.
Yesterday, she texted a message that her conscience is worrying her again that she needs to tell me something. She told me that she had affair with the same guy again that led to aborted pregnant. I could not say anything before I left. What should I do?
She came from a good and loving family. The two families know that we are courting. They would like to know what lead to our break-up. I want to keep her secret as I have promised. What should I do?. We've started our relationship since 2006. What should I do?
Re: Should I Forgive Her by gongoaso1: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
Don't be such a wussy.

You owe no one an explanation to why you broke up or not.
It's your life.

Never marry out of PITY.
From a good family or not, doesn't matter here.

Else you can continue keeping her secret, marry her out of PITY and remain miserable all your life.

Your call, SIR wink
Re: Should I Forgive Her by omosexy1: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think she is chasing you away. So away you should
Re: Should I Forgive Her by chiteny(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2012
Ayodeji82: It's my fiancee. She called me Years back and reveal a secret to me. She had affairs with a guy. She begged me never to reveal her secret because of whom she is in the church. She said her conscience is worrying her and could not keep the secret. I kept the secret. I wanted to break up with her and the same time keep her secret. I didn't know how to tell my mum then and her family. She is my mum best friend. It pained me but I later forgive and forget and promised not to do it again that it was a mistake and a rape.
Yesterday, she texted a message that her conscience is worrying her again that she needs to tell me something. She told me that she had affair with the same guy again that led to aborted pregnant. I could not say anything before I left. What should I do?
She came from a good and loving family. The two families know that we are courting. They would like to know what lead to our break-up. I want to keep her secret as I have promised. What should I do?. We've started our relationship since 2006. What should I do?

OP. Just read the bolded sections and think about your post. Are you ready to continue with the repeat of last section of the bolded area even after marriage?
Re: Should I Forgive Her by greedie1(f): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2012
Dude, u call her ur fiancee nd she hid des tins from u? Wat more is she hidin? I forsee more conscience disturbances in d future. B4 u walk down d isle, u should ask her to truthfully tell u abt her past, den decide if u live wit wat u hear.

U could keep her secret but u shouldnt deprive urslf of happinness..does d prospect of marrying her wit all her baggages make u happy? D ans u seek is within u.
Re: Should I Forgive Her by Ayodeji82: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
gree-die:
Dude, u call her ur fiancee nd she hid des tins from u? Wat more is she hidin? I forsee more conscience disturbances in d future. B4 u walk down d isle, u should ask her to truthfully tell u abt her past, den decide if u live wit wat u hear.

U could keep her secret but u shouldnt deprive urslf of happinness..does d prospect of marrying her wit all her baggages make u happy? D ans u seek is within u.
Look, I was a virgin when I met her. She started this when we start courting. Of recent, I told her that it is over, and to tell it to her parents. She told them that she's no longer interested in me again and they started worrying her that what's wrong. She didn't give any reason. Immediately her father called my mum to tell me to see him because I was away. My mum called me and I came around, I couldn't see her father because I don't know what to tell him and my mum knows nothing about this. She called me that night and we met very close to their house. She begged me to keep her secret again. She told me she's not flirting around that she just don't understand. She begged me to give reasons but I refused that she's in the best position for that. I told him to even lied against me just to put their mind at rest. And when we about departing, she started begging me again for mercy. I don't know what to do now? I latter told her that if she want that, third ear will hear about it probably her brother and we beg him to keep the secret again. What should I do?
What can I tell her parents?
Re: Should I Forgive Her by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
For heaven's sake!!

Guy, haven't you got a brain / mind of your own?? If you can't handle something as simple as this, then how d'you hope to survive the turbulent waters of marriage?? Or you think marriage is a walk in the park??

I suggest you grow up some more, and get some broader shoulders while your at it. If you're so worried about appearances, then simply say you're you're not just not ready to get hitched yet!
Re: Should I Forgive Her by ronkebp(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lol....this is so funny and yet i feel for the poster....

1. i don't get it, not that i want to judge the lady....but really she has different news at different times to unleash.

2. relationship since 2006, that means it is 6 years already..isn't that too long?, the lady must have found your relationship boring that was why she decided to have fun....

3.Keeping it secret and forgiving her is upto you...no one can advice you on that, but i feel she has taken the feelings you have for her and your relationship for granted.
Re: Should I Forgive Her by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
She don see mugu

Whats your babes name maybe me sef don nyansh am before
Re: Should I Forgive Her by zayhal(f): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
The issue is very simple: keep her secret as she's begged and end the relationship with her. Tell anyone who cares to hear that you two are not meant for each other. If your families see that the break-up is mutual between two of you, they won't do much at reconciling you or trying too hard to know what went wrong.

I have a close pal who ended a 7-year courtship with his girl. Everyone asked to no avail why he did such but he just kept saying the relationship wasn't meant to be. About 5 years later (this year), we got talking and he just divulged his reason for the break-up: the lady was cheating on him and even spending the other guy's money to buy him gifts. She was nursing guilt, decided. To confess and even told the guy that she knew she diD not deserve him, they should break up but begged him to keep the secret. And he did just that.
Re: Should I Forgive Her by Jellitah: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
H-affairs hia. . .TAFIAS dia. . . .
GOSH! grin SE-XUAL FRUSTRATION FULL FOR THIS NL I SWIA!!!! cheesy
7 days to THE 'V' DAY JARE!!!!
Time to let him see me do my AZONTO-AZONTO-AZONTO!!! cool
Re: Should I Forgive Her by nobniger: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
Read again & again these advices especially from Omosexy1 and Chiteny, I think they covered it all. She's not even protecting herself, what a deceitful rot.

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Life, why is it unfair? Pls Help! / Relationship And Marriage Bloggers!! Let's Share Ideas And Links. / Why Are Fathers More Affectionate To Their Daughters And Mothers To Their Sons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.