Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage (999 Views)

Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night In Abuja / Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival / Download [video] Chris Brown Performs With Wizkid At Carpediem Concert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by ijebabe: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ok, so we know Rita Ora and have been hearing more of her ever since Jay-Z[/b]took interest in her and signed her up on Roc Nation. Her hit songs like R.I.P and Party are total playlist material and have been jamming to them since their release. I was surprised to find [b]Nneka invited on stage by Rita at the V Festival in UK to perform R.I.P, and they sounded good together! This is definitely good news and always happy hearing of Nigerians doing us proud!

The V Festival started in 1996 and is one of the biggest music festival that hits England every year during the penultimate weekend in August. It was held on the 18th and 19th featuring superstars from different music genres and countries. My favourites being Tinie Tempah, Labyrinth, Snow Patrol, Angel, David Guetta along with others like Nicki Minaj, Keane and Example.

Check out the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc9-i1JdjAo
Re: Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Okay i love Rita Ora and her wired songs and i bet she`s lucky to have Jaz z as her label boss. But our own Nneka made me visit this thread and just in case you know her just let her know a dude is crushing on her badly.cheesy
Re: Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by MrGlobe(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
chipmunkey: Okay i love Rita Ora and her wired songs and i bet she`s lucky to have Jaz z as her label boss. But our own Nneka made me visit this thread and just in case you know her just let her know a dude is crushing on her badly.cheesy
my friend take your time oh. Can't you her name on my signature. she is already taken. look elsewhere cool

Big ups Nneka, Nigeria's truly biggest international artist. I just pray Jay z signs her into roc nation too for you that track and for the talent she is. I love you girl. did I say Rita too is a talent. "the next Rihanna'

mods should move this thread to the homepage immediately, this is the girl truly doing us proud without fuse not all those talentless people the call musicians with fake publicity stunts that will never blow internationally. Nneka is performing on the main stage not mini stages like dbanj and it was on Front Page! I rest my case
Re: Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by ijebabe: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Lol, see you guys fighting over someone that doesn't know you. Hahahaha!

chipmunkey, I don't know her personally but whenever we meet I'll be sure to pass on your message! cheesy

Re: Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
All I hear is tee hee hee ahh ahh ooo oo etc
Re: Nneka Performs With Rita Ora On Stage by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, see you guys fighting over someone that doesn't know you. Hahahaha!

chipmunkey, I don't know her personally but whenever we meet I'll be sure to pass on your message! cheesy
don`t mind that guy. He doesn`t know how long i`ve been crushing on that babe.
I älmost walked into a po£e in front of starcoms V.I office while i was busy stariñg at her billboard picture a while back...lol!

(1) (Reply)

Anoda Windeck Remix...cabo Snoop Ft Fat Joe And Shaggy / OKIZONA - Birthday Song (nollywood Version) - Downloadnow!! / Zombie By Yung6ix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.