Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (107534 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by brighter: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Three months into the programme & SURE-P is yet to pay any stipend. Na wa oooo or how do they expect the intern to get transport fare from to run the programme, if the FG is not ready to commit fund into this programme they better call it off.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
brighter: Three months into the programme & SURE-P is yet to pay any stipend. Na wa oooo or how do they expect the intern to get transport fare from to run the programme, if the FG is not ready to commit fund into this programme they better call it off.
have u started working (under d scheme)
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by dfajo(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2013
brighter: Three months into the programme & SURE-P is yet to pay any stipend. Na wa oooo or how do they expect the intern to get transport fare from to run the programme, if the FG is not ready to commit fund into this programme they better call it off.
Do u expect federal govt to pay u without service?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by adewasco2k(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2013
dfajo:
Do u expect federal govt to pay u without service?
what do you mean by without service? aint some people already doing the stuff?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by mikovo2002(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please can some one tell me how far about the program in Delta state.
I applied but I have not receive any message
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by denicegq86: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2013
how did you apply in delta state pls?

mikovo2002: Please can some one tell me how far about the program in Delta state.
I applied but I have not receive any message
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by rubyno(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
denicegq86: how did you apply in delta state pls?

I applied also and i got a mail informing me about my application being received. Still expecting their call on whats nxt.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by holluruth: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
I applied but not receive any message o
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by denicegq86: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2013
how did you apply please?

rubyno:
I applied also and i got a mail informing me about my application being received. Still expecting their call on whats nxt.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by rubyno(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2013
denicegq86: how did you apply please?

Via d site. www.mysure-p.com. I don't think it's still valid cos they stated that it expires in 2 weeks from the date of opening. This wz arnd Dec 2012
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by dfajo(f): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2013
rubyno:
Via d site. www.mysure-p.com. I don't think it's still valid cos they stated that it expires in 2 weeks from the date of opening. This wz arnd Dec 2012
I don't think it has closed cos I registered last week and my unique beneficial code was sent

1 Like

Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by murphyrichy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello peeps, don't be deceived this is the website, (www.wyesurep.gov.ng) I checked my profile via the website and saw that they have given me a beneficiary code, pls pals check urs, its could be that very soon they will start posting us. please those that made it in batch A how much are they paying you?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by jadajada: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
murphyrichy: Hello peeps, don't be deceived this is the website, (www.wyesurep.gov.ng) I checked my profile via the website and saw that they have given me a beneficiary code, pls pals check urs, its could be that very soon they will start posting us. please those that made it in batch A how much are they paying you?
when did u register coz i'm havin issues registerin on d site, or has it expired?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by murphyrichy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
jadajada: when did u register coz i'm havin issues registerin on d site, or has it expired?
I registered around August last year bro.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by murphyrichy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
hello how is the programme going? Have they paid you guys? If yes, pls how much. Tnx
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
4 those who want 2 regsta,kindly visit www.wyesurep.gov.ng and regsta and dey will immediately issue u a beneficiary code, in some state,u hv 2 print out ur data containn ur passport and personall data and submit 2 NDE office of d state...

But remember,wen u supply ur email id on d site,go back 2 ur box and click on d mssg dt will b sent 2 ur box 4rm ministry of finance...

Its still on...

4 those complainn abt d fed govt 2 call it off,hv u been attached 2 a organization and 3months went by without any pay 4rm d govt?...say it b4 u start criticizing d govt witout proof...
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Lordjunta(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls if u'v seen ur beneficiary code,wht hpns?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
If u hv been issued with a beneficiary code,print it out..

In some states, wht u printed out is 2 b attached wit ur document and submitted at NDE office of that state...bt my interaction wit ppl dere(NDE) its just 4 dem 2 hv a record of those that applied in dt state,hence i dont see it as compulsory unless otherwise stated by d state...

Bt u hv 2 b checkn ur mail box often 2 see if u hv been attached wit any organization...bt i will advice u print out ur data containn ur beneficiary code and hv it handy wit U 4 any urgency...
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by rmgbemeje: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please does anyone know what the monthly pay will be?
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by denicegq86: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
how much do they pay pls

1 Like

Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello guys I just got this message from SureP
Sender: CSWYE SURE P
We would like remind you that you have been successfully matched to a firm on the SURE P Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS). If you haven't done so already, kindly proceed to the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) office in your State of residence for verification. Please call 09-2913452, 08188480036, 08105576779 for further enquiries
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

What is the next step since it says I've already been matched? Pls an urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by adewasco2k(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Cherechy: Hello guys I just got this message from SureP
Sender: CSWYE SURE P
We would like remind you that you have been successfully matched to a firm on the SURE P Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS). If you haven't done so already, kindly proceed to the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) office in your State of residence for verification. Please call 09-2913452, 08188480036, 08105576779 for further enquiries
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

What is the next step since it says I've already been matched? Pls an urgent response will be appreciated.
as stated immediately you have been match, next step is go for verification at any NDE office...after verification they will tell you whats next....i hope one of the guys already in the scheme can tell you more, about the pay and other stuffs

1 Like

Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by otunba02: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2013
I WAS TOLD TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT ON THE SITE WHICH I HAVE DONE YESTERDAY AND WAS GIVEN A BENEFICIARY CODE,PALS PLZ WHAT NEST COZ I APPLIED LAST YEAR NOV.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by denicegq86: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
i have gotten my beneficiary code what next pls because i have applied long time ago. any one who has gone thru this should pls let us know the process.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by psalmytito(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
I hv appld since last year but didnt hear anytin frm them and now am trying to login through my email but its rejecting it. .
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by psalmytito(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
I hv appld since last year but didnt hear anytin frm them and now am trying to login through my email but its rejecting it. .Pls what can i do? pls i need ur assistnt
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pizzanatty: 4 those who want 2 regsta,kindly visit www.wyesurep.gov.ng and regsta and dey will immediately issue u a beneficiary code, in some state,u hv 2 print out ur data containn ur passport and personall data and submit 2 NDE office of d state...

But remember,wen u supply ur email id on d site,go back 2 ur box and click on d mssg dt will b sent 2 ur box 4rm ministry of finance...

Its still on...

4 those complainn abt d fed govt 2 call it off,hv u been attached 2 a organization and 3months went by without any pay 4rm d govt?...say it b4 u start criticizing d govt witout proof...
pls help i applied through the confirmatory msg they sent via my mail box and i didnt get any beneficiary code.That was las yr nov til nw i hav nt heard frm them.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thankgod iyke: pls help i applied through the confirmatory msg they sent via my mail box and i didnt get any beneficiary code.That was las yr nov til nw i hav nt heard frm them.

just like i said, login 2 d site,input ur email and password dt u used wen applying,it will take u 2 ur page wea ur data,beneficiary code will display,print it out and have it handy

Some states eg Ekiti,u take d form,attach ur highiest qualification etc and submit at NDE office...and continue checkn ur mail 2 knw wen dey will send u message signifying if u hv been attached 2 an organization
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thankgod iyke: pls help i applied through the confirmatory msg they sent via my mail box and i didnt get any beneficiary code.That was las yr nov til nw i hav nt heard frm them.
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by Ajalagideon: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalander, i av reg and my beneficiary code had been sent 2me, i av printed it and submited to NDE office in Osun state since December, but up til now i av not hear any update from any angle. Pls what is the next tin. Do they use to communicate wt us tru mail or what should we be expecting.
Response pls
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by seunnext2u: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2013
I ave been matched wit 1 company here in maryland, but i wnt knw hw much they are payin b4 procedin 2 documentation bcso d place i live s vry far 4rm d company...
Re: FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 by presiade(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
I stand to be corrected, I think it's #20,000/ month they pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? / SIWES/I.T Students Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.