Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? (14069 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / See The Face On The New N20 Note [photo] / Justification For The N5000 Conditional Cash Transfer Program (CCTP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by girlking(f): 2:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Ojukwu on NAIRA notes! I laugh in chapters, my aunt lost her 12 sons to d stupid war he started, If anything should be on naira notes I think it it should be crude oil, d heart of the nations finance

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by lastpage: 3:25am On Aug 27, 2012
@take dat: am amazed with all this igbo internet trolls new zeal for biafranism.this same ojukwu while alive founded a political party(APGA) and contested for presidency,how many igbos voted for him rather they sold thier souls to PDP.APGA couldnt even win all the south eastern states.it shows that igbos themselves have little or no respect for the man ojukwu.rather than galvanize themselves to have a united front,hypocrites like them would ascribe all their downfall to the yorubas.the earlier you wake up from your hallucinations.

onye ego:
And all d yorubas in southwest voted for AD Abi? That's why the party is still active today grin
Maybe you were too young to take note?

A.D won ALL the WESTERN (YORUBA)STATES back then. The Yorubas voted for their own.
The point he was making is that it appears the "Igbo is its own greatest enemy".

If you guys love Ikemba that much, as your hero (and not just some hypocritical and selfish rant), how come you did not put your money where your mouth is, and VOTE FOR HIM and his APGA party?
At least, like Awolowo, his party should have won ALL THE STATES in BIAFRA?

Even when Azikwe (The Great Owelle of Onitsha) stood up for election, he lost in the East and eventually has to "sell his support and people" to the same Hausa people that you guys claim,annihilated the Igbos!

As far as l have observed, if there is any tribe that works against its own "self-interest", the Igbo should get an Olympic Gold for that!

The Hausas can NEVER win an election (or even a war) without the support of at least one other tribe in Nigeria but they've (Shagari) always won every election (before Obasanjo in 1999) because the "Igbo Votes" always get "prostituted" to them, by Igbo leaders (from Zik, to Nzeribe and so on).

So, if you hate Yorubas this much.....then support the Hausas as you've always done........but dont come back and whine that they murder your brothers like chicken or that all they can give you is a toothless VeePee. grin
At least the Yorubas do welcome you in Lagos!

Even the Break-away to Biafra will ever be a pipe-dream, until one other "major tribe" supports self-determination as well, simultaneously. (Is it the Hausas that would support you on that? Think again.)

So, which way for Ndigbo, in NIGERIA? Only a stupid person will cut-off his nose, just to spite his face.

An intelligent and smart Igbo person will know that the Yorubas are still your best bet, in this contraption called Nigeria. WHY?

*The North will NEVER endorse an Igbo President (The risks are too high because the Igbos are vengeful at heart and will still ask for their pound of flesh!)

*The Igbos can NEVER win a Presidential election without the support of at least one of the two major tribes (Hausa, Yoruba) and l dont see the Hausas voting for an Igbo President any time in the future

*Going by reality, the Yorubas still tolerate and inter-marry with Igbos but sadly, the Igbos are still hell-bent on "revenge", for the Biafran war defeat and thus, do not return the "hospitality" to Yorubas. (and you can see it on this thread as well)

Again, l have said it over and over again, the Yorubas are not aggressive (like the Igbos) but are neither cowards!
They are "a thoughtful and calculating people" in general; in fact so calculating it bothers on the cunning!.

*They will never go into any fight they cant win (An Igbo person fights first and then thinks later! No disrespect)

*They know what they want, they know how to get it and ALWAYS get it (be it presidency, resource sharing, recognition, e.t.c, just name it)

*Are very "self-critical" which is important in any race that wants to evolve and get better! Thats why they hardly agree or display "herd mentality".......compared to Northerners who are very "homogeneous" in thought and action.

*Dont blame their woes on others but work cunningly to achieve and better themselves.

*Are generally more friendly and accommodating towards others (why the Igbo can flourish in Lagos).

*Can be very "decisive" when the need arises. It is for this last reason that the Ndigbo needs to thread with caution.

And l ask myself: If truly the Ndigbo are very desirous of "breaking away" from this Yoruba people (to put it as they put it) and they think the Yoruba should be punished for the "#20" episode after the war, How is it or How much sense is in display, that majority of their investments are in the Western Yoruba states, especially Lagos?

How would they carry all those houses they are buying and building in Lagos, to Biafra?
If l were an Igbo person, l will never own property in lagos (just like l will never own one in the extreme North!) cause l know that "To your tenth", might happen one day!

I think the Igbos should play-down their "gra-gra and muscle-flexing" and rather use more of "tact and wisdom", in their quest for self determination, which by the way is not wrong.

So far, only one person have shown that capacity on this thread.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 5:09am On Aug 27, 2012
pharmow:

Say the truth, U know he had been sleeping with her since she was minor @ C.C Onoh compound in Ngwo Enugu.

It was a simple question I asked which I dont expect U to be vexed on. Thank God your father is still alive, but what about your kinsmen? how many were killed? which is the reason why U should be annoyed with what Ojukwu did instead of praising him and the more reason why he shouldn't be honoured.
for cryin out loud! its a war gaddamit.In wars u get casualties and those biafran casualties did not die in vain as u wil have seen dat the present igbos are thrivin in these present age. For without that war we would have being worse off. and as for d minor thing i tink u r describin d way ure dad was molestin ure mum as a minor got her pregnant,was forced to marry her and eventually u was born. think about that
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by olaheavy: 5:16am On Aug 27, 2012
@LastPage, kudos to you and other Yoruba warriors (including @Desola) that have spanked the Igbo cannibals' behind on this and other threads. Thanks, Oodua a gbeyin o (amin).

@The Topic:
Ojuku was a very ugly baboon! His neanderthal physique is a replica and characteristic of the Igbo human eaters' physical attributes that are utterly hated by all and sundry!
Ojuku was a villain - he was in the league of guys like Hitler, Idi Amin, Sani Abacha, Babangida and etc.
Ojuku was a greedy and self-centered bastard like his other Igbo compatriots, Azikiwe, Ironsi, Nzeribe, Akpamgbo, Chukwumerije and etc.
Why would any sane person put such a bloodhound, monster, and cannibal on the page of anything in Nigeria? Agbedo! K'amari ni Paul wi! Just like Dayokanu asked, maybe we should put Cliffor Orji's face on the naira note - at least he was just like the rest of his Igbo tribesmen - a dead cannibal? Igbos are human eaters, they're not normal humanbeings. We need to either incinerate them all or push them into the Bight of Biafra and be fed to the fishes!
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 5:34am On Aug 27, 2012
olaheavy: @LastPage, kudos to you and other Yoruba warriors (including @Desola) that have spanked the Igbo cannibals' behind on this and other threads. Thanks, Oodua a gbeyin o (amin).

@The Topic:
Ojuku was a very ugly baboon! His neanderthal physique is a replica and characteristic of the Igbo human eaters' physical attributes that are utterly hated by all and sundry!
Ojuku was a villain - he was in the league of guys like Hitler, Idi Amin, Sani Abacha, Babangida and etc.
Ojuku was a greedy and self-centered bastard like his other Igbo compatriots, Azikiwe, Ironsi, Nzeribe, Akpamgbo, Chukwumerije and etc.
Why would any sane person put such a bloodhound, monster, and cannibal on the page of anything in Nigeria? Agbedo! K'amari ni Paul wi! Just like Dayokanu asked, maybe we should put Cliffor Orji's face on the naira note - at least he was just like the rest of his Igbo tribesmen - a dead cannibal? Igbos are human eaters, they're not normal humanbeings. We need to either incinerate them all or push them into the Bight of Biafra and be fed to the fishes!
a yiriba prick at his finest. Do u have the balls to take care of the ones takin ova ure street? Spineless cowards We eat yiriba men-bitches for breakfast and spit out their bones. yiriba pricks are not humans but boffuns and morons thus u can roast and devour them whole.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2012
lastpage:

Maybe you were too young to take note?

A.D won ALL the WESTERN (YORUBA)STATES back then. The Yorubas voted for their own.
The point he was making is that it appears the "Igbo is its own greatest enemy".

If you guys love Ikemba that much, as your hero (and not just some hypocritical and selfish rant), how come you did not put your money where your mouth is, and VOTE FOR HIM and his APGA party?
At least, like Awolowo, his party should have won ALL THE STATES in BIAFRA?

Even when Azikwe (The Great Owelle of Onitsha) stood up for election, he lost in the East and eventually has to "sell his support and people" to the same Hausa people that you guys claim,annihilated the Igbos!

As far as l have observed, if there is any tribe that works against its own "self-interest", the Igbo should get an Olympic Gold for that!

The Hausas can NEVER win an election (or even a war) without the support of at least one other tribe in Nigeria but they've (Shagari) always won every election (before Obasanjo in 1999) because the "Igbo Votes" always get "prostituted" to them, by Igbo leaders (from Zik, to Nzeribe and so on).

So, if you hate Yorubas this much.....then support the Hausas as you've always done........but dont come back and whine that they murder your brothers like chicken or that all they can give you is a toothless VeePee. grin
At least the Yorubas do welcome you in Lagos!

Even the Break-away to Biafra will ever be a pipe-dream, until one other "major tribe" supports self-determination as well, simultaneously. (Is it the Hausas that would support you on that? Think again.)

So, which way for Ndigbo, in NIGERIA? Only a stupid person will cut-off his nose, just to spite his face.

An intelligent and smart Igbo person will know that the Yorubas are still your best bet, in this contraption called Nigeria. WHY?

*The North will NEVER endorse an Igbo President (The risks are too high because the Igbos are vengeful at heart and will still ask for their pound of flesh!)

*The Igbos can NEVER win a Presidential election without the support of at least one of the two major tribes (Hausa, Yoruba) and l dont see the Hausas voting for an Igbo President any time in the future

*Going by reality, the Yorubas still tolerate and inter-marry with Igbos but sadly, the Igbos are still hell-bent on "revenge", for the Biafran war defeat and thus, do not return the "hospitality" to Yorubas. (and you can see it on this thread as well)

Again, l have said it over and over again, the Yorubas are not aggressive (like the Igbos) but are neither cowards!
They are "a thoughtful and calculating people" in general; in fact so calculating it bothers on the cunning!.

*They will never go into any fight they cant win (An Igbo person fights first and then thinks later! No disrespect)

*They know what they want, they know how to get it and ALWAYS get it (be it presidency, resource sharing, recognition, e.t.c, just name it)

*Are very "self-critical" which is important in any race that wants to evolve and get better! Thats why they hardly agree or display "herd mentality".......compared to Northerners who are very "homogeneous" in thought and action.

*Dont blame their woes on others but work cunningly to achieve and better themselves.

*Are generally more friendly and accommodating towards others (why the Igbo can flourish in Lagos).

*Can be very "decisive" when the need arises. It is for this last reason that the Ndigbo needs to thread with caution.

And l ask myself: If truly the Ndigbo are very desirous of "breaking away" from this Yoruba people (to put it as they put it) and they think the Yoruba should be punished for the "#20" episode after the war, How is it or How much sense is in display, that majority of their investments are in the Western Yoruba states, especially Lagos?

How would they carry all those houses they are buying and building in Lagos, to Biafra?
If l were an Igbo person, l will never own property in lagos (just like l will never own one in the extreme North!) cause l know that "To your tenth", might happen one day!

I think the Igbos should play-down their "gra-gra and muscle-flexing" and rather use more of "tact and wisdom", in their quest for self determination, which by the way is not wrong.

So far, only one person have shown that capacity on this thread.

Lastpage!

REVENGE KE? WHO NEEDS THAT WHEN I AM GETTIN WEALTHY AT D YIRIBA MAN'S EXPENSE. LET US CUT D CRAP ABOUT INTERMARRIAGE, I RATHER MARRY AN HAUSA WOMAN THAN A YORUBA WOMAN CUXZ THEY BEAR THIS UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO OBASANJO,METHINKS ITS D OTHER WAY ROUND YIRIBA PRICKS LUST AFTER IGBO WOMEN,THEY ALWAYS WANT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE 'BIANCA PHENOMENON' BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT WATER CANNOT FLOW UPSTREAM BUT DOWNSTREAM SO THE PRICKS GET THEIR ASS DUMPED.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by tpia1: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2012
so, all this crap will magically build metro stations in nigeria, no doubt.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2012
pharmow:

If U can say something like this, I cant be surprise with anything that comes out of your buccal cavity. Fashola fronting cheesy cheesy cheesy I can't laugh. Did I hear U say Igbos are the richest landowners in lagos? U must be a clown. Have U heard of the Onirus, the Okoyas and so on. those are the people that own massive lands and high networth properties in lagos. Don't be deceived by half plot and quarter plot your brothers own in ajegunle, okoko and other slums in lagos. Unlike your brothers that hawk pure water, gala, phone casing and sell spare parts, we yorubas are sound in real estate business and other intelligent investments.
BLOODY ARSE-BRAINED YIRIBA person PIRCK! BUCCAL CAVITY? WHEN DID U START READIN BRIGHTER GRAMMAR?OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTIES IS NOT A QUESTI ON OF INDIVIDUALS BUT NUMBERS SUFFICE TO SAY THAT THE ONIKOYIS,ONIRUS,ONIGBOGBO,ONIGBALE E.T.C ARE THE INDIVIDUALS, THE NUMBERS...... ITS OBVIOUS WE ARE THE NUMBERS. WHO DO YOU THINK HAVE MAJORITY OF PROPERTIES OWNERSHIP IN IKOYI,V.I ,LEKKI AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THAT U R D FINEST REAL ESTATE HOLDERS MAKES ME LAUGH WHAT YIRIBAS R GOOD AT R -ESTATE 'DOUBLE' AGENT,OMONILE, LAND TOUTS, E.T.C NYASH-WIPE.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ichidodo: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2012
tpia1: so, all this crap will magically build metro stations in nigeria, no doubt.
BACK D FARCK OFF. PRICK.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by swoosh(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2012
I do not have any issues with Igbos but I do not think Ojukwu deserves to be on Nigeria's currency-(if the FG thought he deserved state burial, then its fine, afterall he's Nigerian) but we must not forget that he took arms against this country and giving him that honor is setting a dangerous precedent
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by auwal87(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2012
@OP, Don't worry a bit, 10,000 Naira Note will carry the pictures of OKOCHA and KANU and AMOKACHI
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by AlhajiPastor: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY, INFACT THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST (AND AT THE SAME TIME HEART WRETCHING) THREADS I'VE EVER READ ON NL, OJUKWU THE BIAFRAN WARLORD ON NAIRA NOTE, OH MY GOD! SOME PEOPLE ARE SO RETARDED, U MEAN SOMEONE WHO FOUGHT TIRELESSLY FOR THE BREAK UP OF THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE HONOURED, SOMEONE WHOM THROUGH HIS SINGULAR ACT, MANY IBO PEOPLE DIED SHOULD BE ON NAIRA NOTE? SOMEONE WHO AT THE THICK OF THE WAR HAVEN NOTICED HE'S DOOMED FLEW TO COTE D'VOIRE (WITH HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY) LEAVING HIS TRIBAL MEN TO DIE OF BULLET, HUNGER AND DIE LIKE GOATS SHOULD BE PUT ON NAIRA NOTE? WHY ARE WE SO GULLIBLE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHY WHY WHY MY PEOPLE? NO WONDER THE POLITICIANS KEEP PLAYING ON OUR INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by lastpage: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
ichidodo: REVENGE KE? WHO NEEDS THAT WHEN I AM GETTIN WEALTHY AT D YIRIBA MAN'S EXPENSE. LET US CUT D CRAP ABOUT INTERMARRIAGE, I RATHER MARRY AN HAUSA WOMAN THAN A YORUBA WOMAN CUXZ THEY BEAR THIS UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE TO OBASANJO,METHINKS ITS D OTHER WAY ROUND YIRIBA PRICKS LUST AFTER IGBO WOMEN,THEY ALWAYS WANT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE 'BIANCA PHENOMENON' BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT WATER CANNOT FLOW UPSTREAM BUT DOWNSTREAM SO THE PRICKS GET THEIR ASS DUMPED.
Is this all you can see in that post?
Is all you write here actually "inspired" by hatred and desire for REVENGE.....as l have pointed out?
Other "Nigerian tribes" are reading this and they are wondering whether "Ndigbo" would make a "comfortable partner" in future?

Take a look in the mirror and evaluate what you see.

Well, l will still expect an "experienced and matured Ndigbo" to ponder civilly about my post.

Lastpage!

BTW: I do not see Igbos as Cannibals or other derogatory term that has been used here by others. In terms of atrocity committed during the war, we are all guilty as the other. Lets tone down the foul language, we are still brothers and this forum is "public" to the whole world.

Having said that, We need to separate "real issues" from our "emotions" 'cause emotions dont evaluate issues properly......though l do understand when people respond in kind to some silly racial insults (even amongst the same Citizens! shocked ) but then, l consider all these "mud-slinging" very infantile.

Lets address real issues like:
-"How will the Igbo pull it off (Biafra) without the support of another tribe"? Hausas wont support you, who then will, if you hate Yorubas this much? grin You cant afford to make the same mistake over and over again or dont you realize that you might have won the Biafran war if you carried the Yorubas along from day-1 or at least have them on your side? Dont you realize that the difference between the 'East and North' is more than just religion/religious fanaticism but a "Clash of Cultures"? It aint going away for ever and thats why the "pogrom" keeps repeating itself!

-Why did Ojukwu's APGA party not win/sweep the "Eastern states", during his Presidential bid (is this "post-death support" actually real or fake or is it just amongst the neophytes?); The "A.D.", Awolowo's party, sweeped all Yoruba states, mind you). E je ka t'ibi isana ki'esi Oogun! (Let us make predictions and deductions, from current, simple events). Even the Niger Delta have produced a President now (without firing a bullet! and with Yorubas active support, again) while the Igbos are still busy telling us how much they hate us? What lesson is to be learned from this?

-How does 'getting wealthy and owning property' in Yoruba land or the environment of the same "Yoruba people" you hate so much, (while leaving your own land barren and erosion consumed!) translate into a "sensible and strategic decision" on self actualization?
Are you going to "uproot" those properties eventually or are you going to "find a buyer" for them when you decide to leave (they might just offer you a "twenty Naira note", once again, knowing that you're in no position to bargain, when leaving in a civil war situation! Or do you think Nigeria can break-up peacefully with a hand-shake and even if it does, 'abandoned properties' sounds like a familiar term, to me!)

- If you actually intend to stand alone as Biafra, should everything you do not be pointing in such direction or is it just "an internet dream and some noise making effort"? For example, being the "cherished hero" he is, l will rather his legacy be preserved for the "first and best" Biafran currency, when Biafra is eventually actualized, than put Ojukwu's picture on some shyte "Nigerian" Naira note whose value is closer to a Zimbabwean dollar! I think Ojukwu must be very angry in his grave right now except if he also does not believe in his Biafran project ab initio (reminds me he also tried to become the President of a "united Nigeria"! shocked Hmmmm...)

Like the Yorubas will say "Towo omode koba ti te eku-ida, kogbodo bere iku t'opa baba re" (except to ba fe kaput like him as well)
Okay, l owe my Igbo brothers a literal translation: Dont start a fight until you are sure of winning it...except you wan receive real beating!
It is this "acumen" of thinking first, before starting a fight, which the Yorubas have in abundance, that our Igbo brothers mistakenly interpret as "Cowardice" but then, "thoughtless bravado" even when angry, is more dangerous and can extensively jeopardize one's "bargaining position"........for a long time, as it has done to 'the Biafra project'.

Honestly speaking, if l were an Ndigbo, l will publicly flog grin all of you that have brought Nkemba's name into disrepute, (by starting these thread/arguments).......except if you are some juvenile delinquents who dont know your 'history' and your 'destination'.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by klv: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Them dey crease, wating do terry G? Make them put him face. Idiot govt.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by mengi: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Are you 2 the only tribes we have in Nig. that you keep washing your dirty linens in public, mind you this site is not only for Nigerians, it's opened to the WHOLEWORLD. HISS AND BANGS THE DOOR
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ZeusI: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2012
God forbids that Ojukwu's face should be placed on Nigerian inflation-infested currency. angry
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by tpia5: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2012
what's with all the God and Zeus ids?

una no dey fear and una no dey learn, abi?

ok.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ZeusI: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2012
girl king: Ojukwu on NAIRA notes! I laugh in chapters, my aunt lost her 12 sons to d stupid war he started, If anything should be on naira notes I think it it should be crude oil, d heart of the nations finance
Nincompoop like you, who started the war? those who massacred the Igbos in the north and were still chasing them into their very enclave(eastern region) for more blood, or those who defended themselves against the multilateral military attacks from sea, air and land? Barbarian lunatic! Go and grab a history book. Oloshi!!
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by ZeusI: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:
what's with all the God and Zeus ids?

una no dey fear and una no dey learn, abi?

ok.
Fear was never among what we were forged with. We were forged with lightning and thunder and hades; a befitting gift for all our adversaries. The sky is our dwelling.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by agog: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
girl king: Ojukwu on NAIRA notes! I laugh in chapters, my aunt lost her 12 sons to d stupid war he started, If anything should be on naira notes I think it it should be crude oil, d heart of the nations finance
LOL grin grin grin!!!
and some eeeeeediots will still wants him on Nigeria currency when his fvckking ppl claimed they dont belong to Nigeria.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by girlking(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
agog:
LOL grin grin grin!!!
and some eeeeeediots will still wants him on Nigeria currency when his fvckking ppl claimed they dont belong to Nigeria.
I tire o
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by girlking(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Zeus I: you, who started the war? It was Ojukwu by declaring Biafra(Heheheh, d name funny) as a nation as independent 4rm Nigeria. His plan was that d south would be a part of d stewpid Biafra and as such sustain it (by exploitation) wit its oil
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by girlking(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Zeus I: Nincompoop like you, who started the war? those who massacred the Igbos in the north and were still chasing them into their very enclave(eastern region) for more blood, or those who defended themselves against the multilateral military attacks from sea, air and land? Barbarian lunatic! Go and grab a history book. Oloshi!!

I do not trade insults with people who are incapable of communication and as such resort to illogical insults that are completly baseless- in summary: your a fool and d best answer will be to ignore u
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by CyberG: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
take dat: there is a big cooking pot that the yorubas call agbari ojukwu.ojukwus head is too big to have it on the 5000naira

Oh boy you harsh man! grin grin
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by lastpage: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
And l thought Prof.. Nnaji was far above board?

I really feel sad that he fell for this trap.....or was it self-inflicted?

So sad, another one bites the dust!

Lastpage!
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by pharmow: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
ichidodo: BLOODY ARSE-BRAINED YIRIBA person PIRCK! BUCCAL CAVITY? WHEN DID U START READIN BRIGHTER GRAMMAR?OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTIES IS NOT A QUESTI ON OF INDIVIDUALS BUT NUMBERS SUFFICE TO SAY THAT THE ONIKOYIS,ONIRUS,ONIGBOGBO,ONIGBALE E.T.C ARE THE INDIVIDUALS, THE NUMBERS...... ITS OBVIOUS WE ARE THE NUMBERS. WHO DO YOU THINK HAVE MAJORITY OF PROPERTIES OWNERSHIP IN IKOYI,V.I ,LEKKI AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. THAT U R D FINEST REAL ESTATE HOLDERS MAKES ME LAUGH WHAT YIRIBAS R GOOD AT R -ESTATE 'DOUBLE' AGENT,OMONILE, LAND TOUTS, E.T.C NYASH-WIPE.

I will rather keep quiet and look at how ignoramus you are from the comments you are making on this thread. Your brain must have been genetically mutated while U were still a fetus. I can see how low U are displaying your blockheadedness, imbecilic, moronic stup.i.d.i.t.y to the whole world. U this good for nothing dimwit.
Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by blaqoracle: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ojukwu did not lose any dime in the war but you and the enemies of Ojukwu all lost! Nigeria lost!

Ojukwu was buried with full military honors. so tell me how He lost it.

We are witness to the ever reoccurring shiottt Ojukwu tried to correct decades ago but due to lack of slowness, daftness and backstabbing from you f00ls we are in a dungeon call Nigeria!

Some people go dey slowly die everyday mere looking at him abi dem go reject the money say because of say na Ojukwu face.

ojukwu was a beneficiary of the kindheartedmess of the nigerian state. You Always Portray The Civil war as a calculated attempt to commit genocide against the igbo, what you don't want to hear is what led to the crises. how Can You Imagine That Kaduna nzeogwo, who was never igbo,from delta state, was co opted into the devilish plan of taking over nigeria. Nzeogwo was a traitor. he Betrayed the region of nigeria that nurtured him to recognition. imagine Him Killing A Whole Sadauna and expecting no repercussion. I May Agree That Ojukwu did not lose but his objective lost, as manifest in tafawa balewa curse on the igbo before his death that igbo will never smell that seat again.

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by blaqoracle: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ojukwu did not lose any dime in the war but you and the enemies of Ojukwu all lost! Nigeria lost!

Ojukwu was buried with full military honors. so tell me how He lost it.

We are witness to the ever reoccurring shiottt Ojukwu tried to correct decades ago but due to lack of slowness, daftness and backstabbing from you f00ls we are in a dungeon call Nigeria!

Some people go dey slowly die everyday mere looking at him abi dem go reject the money say because of say na Ojukwu face.

ojukwu was a beneficiary of the kindheartedmess of the nigerian state. You Always Portray The Civil war as a calculated attempt to commit genocide against the igbo, what you don't want to hear is what led to the crises. how Can You Imagine That Kaduna nzeogwo, who was never igbo,from delta state, was co opted into the devilish plan of taking over nigeria. Nzeogwo was a traitor. he Betrayed the region of nigeria that nurtured him to recognition. imagine Him Killing A Whole Sadauna and expecting no repercussion. I May Agree That Ojukwu did not lose but his objective lost, as manifest in tafawa balewa curse on the igbo before his death that igbo will never smell that seat again.

Re: Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? by kowopeprince(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Since MKO United Nigeria with June 12, I will suggest we use his picture on the proposed currency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues / FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo / What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.