Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13744 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Black Kenichi:

@pleep
Royal is a typical example of a man that has been screwed over by feminist inspired black community. Well and truly pathetic excuse for half black american male.
It takes a lot more than calling me a gay to insult me.
As for Mrs. Chima. Just a typical black feminist. A useless hungry ghost that hurls racial and sexual orientated insults when shes losing a debate. Like a white supremacist, nationalist etc.

I guess to you everybody is Black Feminist simply because only some Black women fights for equal rights. grin grin grin grin I guess I am Black today because F@ggot Nich said so! grin grin grin grin

You were useless when your mammy didn't swallow. Women...when you do not follow your first mind to abort...this is what you will get...a sorry azzed f@ggot with a loose booty. wink wink

Keep typing my name nigger-groupie. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2012
~Royal~:
Short Fella Pleep, I call it like i see it, Whether or not a 5'4" inch insecure little Nigerian like you gets offended or not is not my Concern Brother.

From What i have read in this thread, Are 2 insecure little boys who seem to struggle at competing with the "dominance" of an Aggressive Woman.

Which results in a 5'4" inch guy who spams nairaland constantly with Anti Feminism threads and preaching about the 1960s and 1970s about how "once upon a time women did not hit men" Despite him only being 18 years of Age.....

....lol

..."Feminism"...Yes Blame feminism for your inability to properly engage in a discourse where the "female" talks back and is not Submissive.

Yes...."Feminism"...Blame Feminism for your inability to take criticism regarding your Unattractive Picture that was plastered all across Nairaland and Repeatedly Clowned by Various Females.....

Little Guy.. I call it Like i see It. undecided........ grin

Short Men, particularly Men deemed "Unattractive" And Short...tend to have insecurity issues...Which is why they can compile an entire post history of Degrading Black Women on Various threads for an entire 3 year time period.

Is it not Obvious from the last 10 pages of your post history you have a problem with Black Women? Particularly Black Aggressive women who like to belittle(lol) you and Emasculate you?...Lmao

If you notice, Even your "reply" towards me(Despite you claiming to be so called ignoring me) has a rebuttal and attack on "Black Women" in your very Post...

Your Insecurity sees any "Attacker" as a Black Female....

Could this be the Reason you Bloviate All day long about your distaste for Darkskin Women and "Feminism"?

Could it be from the Black "Feminist" women who bullied you at school?...during your small 18 years of existence on this earth?.

...lol Little Fella, an attack on "Feminism" is not the Solution to your Insecurities, Added Length,Girth And Height are. ...... wink

Sincerely Yours, The Short Man Complex Psychologist...Dr. Royal

Keep Your Head Up Little Fella. cool

You believe that black leprechaun is 18 years old if you want to! That is the oldest 18 yars old nigglet I have ever seen! Hell Hillary Clinton is damn near 60 and looks younger than Papa Smurf Pleep! grin grin grin grin grin

Did you see his tag team Faux Black Kenichisa? grin grin grin Nigglet was riding on pleep's nuts like a sissy! grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 12:57am On Nov 05, 2012
Royal i dont care what you think, just leave me alone. Im serious about that. I dont want to talk to you debate with you or anything.

I talk about black issues on here... thats my purpose. Feminism is one of those things that messed up the black community and thats what im focusing on now. Its fun to talk about. The "self hate" "african brotherhood" stuff got old. When i get tired of talking about feminism ill go back to africa issues but untill then its none of your business what i talk about. Read the thread again, all im doing is giving logical explainations to why feminism is bad for the black community. If you think the way mrs chima and her friend are behaving is normal, thats on you. All im here to do is have factual discussions thats why i avoid your type

I dont know you, and i really dont want to have anything to do with you. So for the last time leave me the the hell alone.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You believe that black leprechaun is 18 years old if you want to! That is the oldest 18 yars old nigglet I have ever seen! Hell Hillary Clinton is damn near 60 and looks younger than Papa Smurf Pleep! grin grin grin grin grin

grin
19. Didnt i show you guys my drivers licencse? Was that fake mrs chima?

Wisdom has no age, and im definatly smarter than all of yall. wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin *
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
grin grin grin grin grin *
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:17am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: 19. Didnt i show you guys my drivers licencse? Was that fake mrs chima?

You don't have any wisdom and we are talking about looks. You already failed in the wisdom department....and we were hoping your look will save you....it didn't. lipsrsealed

If you are under the age of 20 looking like old azz Papa Smurf then Onlia is definitely a virgin. lipsrsealed
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2012
Anyone who has any doubts about my age or beauty wink can feel free to be my friend on facebook. I am a fine boi, the snowbunnys love me.

Of course this invitiation does not extend to Royal, Mrc. Chima etc.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: Anyone who has any doubts about my age or beauty wink can feel free to be my friend on facebook. I am a fine boi, the snowbunnys love me.

Gone show them that fake ID nigglet. wink I had one as a teen. grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2012
We are getting off subject. Someone should ask mrs chima, how an why and old man would get a 19 yr old I.D

If you dont want to belive im 19, belive me its fine. You are hardly a person i care about here.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: We are getting off subject. Someone should ask mrs chima, how an why and old man would get a 19 yr old I.D

If you dont want to belive im 19, belive me its fine. You are hardly a person i care about here.

The feeling is mutual. wink I am not on this thread defending my age to people I don't care about. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 1:35am On Nov 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The feeling is mutual. wink
I have a solution, lets ignore each other.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: Anyone who has any doubts about my age or beauty wink can feel free to be my friend on facebook. I am a fine boi, the snowbunnys love me.

pleep: I have a solution, lets ignore each other.

pleep: We are getting off subject. Someone should ask mrs chima, how an why and old man would get a 19 yr old I.D

pleep: 19. Didnt i show you guys my drivers licencse? Was that fake mrs chima?

pleep: Royal i dont care what you think, just leave me alone. Im serious about that. I dont want to talk to you debate with you or anything.

I talk about black issues on here... thats my purpose. Feminism is one of those things that messed up the black community and thats what im focusing on now. Its fun to talk about. The "self hate" "african brotherhood" stuff got old. When i get tired of talking about feminism ill go back to africa issues but untill then its none of your business what i talk about. Read the thread again, all im doing is giving logical explainations to why feminism is bad for the black community. If you think the way mrs chima and her friend are behaving is normal, thats on you. All im here to do is have factual discussions thats why i avoid your type

I dont know you, and i really dont want to have anything to do with you. So for the last time leave me the the hell alone.

I just want to take this Time to Quote these Post For Later Future References towards Topics regarding insecurity..."comedy".. and black militant true natures regarding White Female Lust.......

........Royal...I don't want to talk to you or debate with you, But I am going to write a post talking to you and explaining my insanity missions regarding feminism and issues, Despite the Fact you did not even Request This Information.....Royal do you Understand?.....

.......~ cool ~
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:47am On Nov 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I guess to you everybody is Black Feminist simply because only some Black women fights for equal rights. grin grin grin grin I guess I am Black today because F@ggot Nich said so! grin grin grin grin

You were useless when your mammy didn't swallow. Women...when you do not follow your first mind to abort...this is what you will get...a sorry azzed f@ggot with a loose booty. wink wink

Keep typing my name nigger-groupie. kiss kiss kiss

Keep calling me names. It only shows you can't rebut anything people say. At least vary the name calling!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2012
@ royal.. O.k leave me alone now.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:53am On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: @ royal.. O.k

Royal is just like a black feminist. Nonsensical! It's really quite pathetic!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2012
I wonder what Mrs Chima is going to call me next! This is kinda fun. It only shows her pathetic intellect! What a sad, pathetic woman she is. She needs help big time!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Keep calling me names. It only shows you can't rebut anything people say. At least vary the name calling!

DAYS later and you are still whining like a lil nigger-biatch!!! Grow some balls nigglet!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Black Kenichi: I wonder what Mrs Chima is going to call me next! This is kinda fun. It only shows her pathetic intellect! What a sad, pathetic woman she is. She needs help big time!

I will leave the patheticism to you. You are the expert. wink

You and your likes are the very reason why lesbianism is on the rise. Between you and pussy...they chose pussy. lipsrsealed I wouldn't blame em!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
pleep: I have a solution, lets ignore each other.

Yeah...let see how long you can "ignore" me Papa Smurf. wink wink wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2012
I'm keeping my eyes on PLEEP (the little hitler wannabe). This is why the youth need education and jobs. Idleness only leads to destruction in the most vulnerable populations-physically handicapped, mental deficient, facially challenged, unemployed, and other oppressed groups. Someone please help this young man find work so he can become a contributing member to society.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2012
^^
Can uu say fortuneteller..lmao
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2012
FortuneTeller: I'm keeping my eyes on PLEEP (the little hitler wannabe). This is why the youth need education and jobs. Idleness only leads to destruction in the most vulnerable populations-physically handicapped, mental deficient, facially challenged, unemployed, and other oppressed groups. Someone please help this young man find work so he can become a contributing member to society.
Ok take a deep breath and tell be exactly what your problem is. hopefully we can address it through intelligent discussion.

I don't need another groupie smiley
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 6:41am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx: Hysterical!! grin

White women are black men's prize and black women are white men's sex object - crazy world!! undecided undecided
hmmm... i think this should go " White women are black mens prize and black men are white womans sex object" undecided
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2013
Whatever happened to mrs chima.
Probably still being a black feminist, white man worshipping little negro bed wench! Truly most of her kind have fallen.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2013
prolly got AIDs and died.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
BlackKenichi:

@pleep
Royal is a typical example of a man that has been screwed over by feminist inspired black community. Well and truly pathetic excuse for half black american male.
It takes a lot more than calling me a gay to insult me.
As for Mrs. Chima. Just a typical black feminist. A useless hungry ghost that hurls racial and sexual orientated insults when shes losing a debate. Like a white supremacist, nationalist etc.

well said Queen Rupaul! Get that diggy bish! cheesy
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrsChima:

well said Queen Rupaul! Get that diggy bish! cheesy
You're not very good at insults aren't negro bedwench!?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Okay...Queen Rupaul!

You were fierce at the gayy parade! wink
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
My baby Royal.... grin grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
MrsChima: Okay...Queen Rupaul!

You were fierce at the gas parade! wink
Unlike you black feminists!
Now you want us black men to deal with "Street Harassment". Can't you fight you're own battles?
You bedwenches say some vile sh1t about black men then have the sheer audacity to say that black men should be rescuing you!?
Reap what you sow, black feminazis!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Work that neck, Queen Rupaul! grin grin. LMAO at me need sidekicks. grin grin. Make sure you get yours nigga. cheesy

Only Queens would bring up feminism as a comeback. No wonder white women feel sorry for your likes.

White women...stop coddling these Queen niggers! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.