Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (15187 Views)

Teacher And Kids. . .lol / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Madt Kids! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
A woman invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"

"I wouldn't know what to say," the little girl replied.

"Just say what you hear Mommy say," the mother said.

The little girl bowed her head and said, "Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

11 Likes

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by nikkyshyne(f): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Busted!

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by taryour(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
cool grin cheesy grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by drnoel: 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
now that little girl won´t be getting any ice creams anymore..

6 Likes

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by semid4lyfe(m): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2012
Funny grin cheesy
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by ebamma(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2012
why is it that good jokes never make the frontpage?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Juzzybabe(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2012
It sounds funny,but it is real n there are worst cases out der.children are photocopiers,let mind wat we do n say in their presence.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by ismokeweed1(f): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2012
Which NL mod can effectively avoid attending church service this sunday morning just to come and post a stale yoke on this front page?

HINT: that mod is a 'she' and is not a christian . . .
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by ebamma(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
i-smoke-weed:
Which NL mod can effectively avoid attending church service this sunday morning just to come and post a stale yoke on this front page?

HINT: that mod is a 'she' and is not a christian . . .
and her name is?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by cantell(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Oh no! She didn't just say that!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by proudlyafrican(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Funny but happens quite often..
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Mobatine(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
That is too bad
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
Orisirisi
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by LarryTreash(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin d little gal is jst doing wot Mum ask her 2 do.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by nekaa(f): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aha!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Everest9(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
you are right man
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by ayobase(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
Not only what you say, but what you do also.
I remember a 1 yr old kid putting serviette in her pant...we dont need no preacher to interpret!
Among others!
@OP...gez dat was a joke aight!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Funny but that's what often happens with kids.

I remember one little girl whose mummy owns a salon, a lady came to make her hair in the salon,when the little girl saw her from afar she ran to her with open arms saying "aunty ashawo oyoyo" the lady was startled and asked "why did you call me that?" The girl replied "my mummy said you are ashawo" in front of everybody and trust me people plenty there.

I almost died from laughing that day. grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Valmesk(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] :Dgoose pimple go finish the woman...
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Sxsells: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dry joke... Pls, joke section next time!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
My neigbour is always fond of telling her kids to lie that she isn't around when a particular lady she owes money comes around.one day the lady came knocking on my neigbour's door.the first daughter shouted "who is dat?" The lady replied "its aunty thelma" the girl then replied "mummy is not around".meanwhile I was there with her mom. Immediately the youngest child of about 5yrs went straight to the door and was shouting "aunty is lie o! My mummy is inside,she said we shld lie that she is not around because she is owing you 10,000naira".what happened next...... That's a story for another day.lol

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Clemzy16(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
@op You're so screwed. I'm just angry.. Whether It's because the joke was dry or because my meaningful threads haven't make the front page yet. I think the burden is now shifting to the guys this time around. This is inequality againist men. I've observe that the topic's of almost every popular girl on Nairaland ranging from Mrs Chima, ile-ife, ileke whatever almost makes the front page.. or are you thinking what i'm thinking. Hmmm.. I guess this girls are giving seun or probably any other moderator a little something special.. NO OFFENSE THOUGH!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Screwface(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Clemzy16: @op You're so screwed. I'm just angry.. Whether It's because the joke was dry or because my meaningful threads haven't make the front page yet. I think the burden is now shifting to the guys this time around. This is inequality againist men. I've observe that the topic's of almost every popular girl on Nairaland ranging from Mrs Chima, ile-ife, ileke whatever almost makes the front page.. or are you thinking what i'm thinking. Hmmm.. I guess this girls are giving seun or probably any other moderator a little something special.. NO OFFENSE THOUGH!
So,after your ranting,i decided to do a lil background check on you and view all your threads to see which is front page worthy.
Am tired of checkin plz..which of your threads do you think deserve to be on the front page?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
I made front page news?

First of all, I thank God.

Then I thank my parents.

Then I thank my agents.

Then I thank Seun.

Then I thank Nairalanders.

Then I thank

I thank

I thank

For this award grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
Omo Alata: I made front page news?

Then I thank my parents.

Then I thank my agents.

Then I thank Seun.

Then I thank

I thank

I thank

Omo alata . . .omg grin grin you are funny.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Screwface(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2012

Then I thank my parents.

Then I thank my agents.

Then I thank Seun.

Then I thank

I thank

I thank

Lol...am basically laughin my ass out here
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Sike(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lmfao
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by oladayo042: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2012

Then I thank my parents.

Then I thank my agents.

Then I thank Seun.

Then I thank

I thank

I thank

Now this is the joke!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nairalanders Settle This Matter PHOTO / I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? / Funny Pic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.