Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (15192 Views)

Teacher And Kids. . .lol / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Madt Kids! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Negro1: its funny i merely forgt to laugh

T'is alright. I've got loads of fans laughing away grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

Thanks. I get it now grin
You are welcome wink
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
If this was in the family section, OP wud v gotten more matured talks n experiences.
Import dm to dis section!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by NobleAngell(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

I've read 'em all. I mean, look at how many views. It's a popular thread grin grin
Yeah. Well, its not bad anyway.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by NobleAngell(f): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

I've read 'em all. I mean, look at how many views. It's a popular thread grin grin
Well u tried, not bad @ allllllll.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
NobleAngell: Well u tried, not bad @ allllllll.

NobleAngell: Yeah. Well, its not bad anyway.

So good you said it twice grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Clemzy16:
@op You're so screwed. I'm just angry.. Whether It's because the joke was dry or because my meaningful threads haven't make the front page yet. I think the burden is now shifting to the guys this time around. This is inequality againist men. I've observe that the topic's of almost every popular girl on Nairaland ranging from Mrs Chima, ile-ife, ileke whatever almost makes the front page.. or are you thinking what i'm thinking. Hmmm.. I guess this girls are giving seun or probably any other moderator a little something special.. NO OFFENSE THOUGH!

this is 9yrs now.... are u still angry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have 60 Seconds To Toast A Girl. / I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? / Can Nairalanders Settle This Matter PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.