Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? (39857 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by aryzgreat: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2012
He is an alumnus of Great UNIZIK Awka, i know him while in school, very gentle but intelligent. A loss to Channels TV and a plus for him. Wish him best of lucks.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2012
ShehuAba: Guy stop saying nonsense, u can't even write in a gud way, Is't if i was or if i were nd u're here criticising Deji 4 resigning. I don't blame U PDP man. Mtscheeew.

Its a clear case of insubordination. A servant is never greater than the master. If you ever set up a company from the ground up and handle managerial decision making, you will be not be spewing this soup from your mind. Business bureaucracy is not an emotional affair. Deji was insubordinate. If you ask me, I would have fired him before he resigns.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ShehuAba(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2012
Billyonaire:

Its a clear case of insubordination. A servant is never greater than the master. If you ever set up a company from the ground up and handle managerial decision making, you will be not be spewing this soup from your mind. Business bureaucracy is not an emotional affair. Deji was insubordinate. If you ask me, I would have fired him before he resigns.
Fire him or nt dat's ur own cup of tea bt we're all humans, i think if am nt happy working in a place i better leave there and move ahead with my Life,afterall Channels isn't d only TV station on planet earth.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by livapul86(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2012
He is Undoubtedly Nigerian's best, remarkably intelligent and a delight to watch. This brings to the fore my belief that there aren't TRULY INDEPENDENT media outfits in Nigeria. The reason for this is very Simple, FINANCE. Running a media house is Capital intensive, and in a bid to Survive and make a profit it becomes imperative to cut corners with the Govt in power. Government is largely the biggest spender to the Media, through sponsored programs, campaigns and political rallies. Any media outfit that isn't ready to play ball is Automatically Shut out of the Cake.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by sage2(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2012
Good he stood his ground. Before him, there was channels (and vice versa) and after him, there is channels (and vice versa). I learned early in life that nobody is indispensable (neither is any organization). Our world is full of talented people and opportunities.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by bankyblue(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2012
it
breaks my heart when i think about channels tv with out him. . . . that
is to say momoh want to go the way of NTA. Hmmm. Chebellin nasoh watch
out o. u could be next.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2012
R[b]ead the headline and immediately something told me the killer party (pdp) has something to do with this. Read the story and wasn't
disappointed.
Deji, wishing u the best.[/b]
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by proudlyafrican(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2012
I am just hearing of the Dude for the first time,i don`t know when last i watched any of the local TV stations programme because they are all censored.So you wonder why Aljezera or CNN will be first to report a breaking news in our country before our local TV Stations??I hope the Dude gets a better platform where he will continue to dish out his expertise in what he knows how best to do as confirmed by the numerous positive comments from posters about him.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Genovese(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dats bad,my dad likes politics today,becos of d guy. Good luck deji anywhr u go..ggmub
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
fittty: I'm waiting for dat dumb n****ga dat'll say " How does this affect the price of garri in d market" they are so many hungry fools on nairaland. Smh. undecided
@fittty, ds s a good thread & its worthy of d 'sacred frontpage'. If U cld recall, topics lyk Jim Iyke Eating Roasted Corn, Mercy Johnson Barb Gallas, P-Square's New Bedroom etc r craps. I see NL as a forerunner 2 all social sites in Nigeria. D owner & d mods shld knw dt crazy threads r hazardous 2 dem 4rm d Creative People's perspective. Pls note ds.

2 d topic, BOL 2 Mr. Deji. God knws d root of d rift btw hm & hs Boss. Bt I smell dat hs Boss ws jst trying 2 stop hm 4rm revealing wat happened @ dat PDP meeting. & If it's true dat he argued wt hs boss ova d issue, he shld v controlled hs emotion. He shld knw dat a Boss s alwez a Boss. He shld try & reconcile, bcom frnds wt hm again & move ahead.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by floriana(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2012
rooftech: Let him go to hell
Are you sure you are enjoying the experience yourself?
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ayobase(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
fittty: I'm waiting for dat dumb n****ga dat'll say " How does this affect the price of garri in d market" they are so many hungry fools on nairaland. Smh. undecided

E be like sey u wan give urself hypertension abi?
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by azimibraun: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Wia is Frank Olize? Dis is a cum and go country and even world sef.. Afterall al jazeera nearly empty CNN bt Giant na giant anyday. The best is yet 2 be born...
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by namdo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
Was there a clash? or Deji worked hard to get a story out and the tape was seized by Oga Momoh (for some reason).

Deji don't worry, you are the one I have noted that shows hot events with video with you standing right there any time and telling how it is (not how it was)to the public. I hope this trend of live commentries to that standard will continue at Channels TV with you away.

Water will flow once there is a channel. Good luck.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
How has his resignation affected the price of a cup of garri in the market Abeg, nextttt
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Oscaroke: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
Goosh!!! Channels tv has lost a great gem he was my mentor i guess he will join yori folarin who also left channels to TVC. channels tv is gradually losing it best to their competitor
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Mustay(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
TY tayo: Deji Badmus will not fit into any other Nigerian station. Well maybe NN24 would do but I will really miss him.

NN24 is dead! Check the station on DSTV to see the burial arrangements Multichoice published for them.

Well, things will always happen and if someone doesn't leave, we may never have the opportunity to see yet another talent. Truth remains that in Nigeria, the owners remain a large influence.

The scenario smacks of lack of 'corporate governance' and improper communication channels in Channels (cool what a play with words). I wish him the best and like some have said, he'd surely be hot cake especially for those int'l stations.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Oscaroke: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
He was my mentor, a great guy an eloquent speaker i will miss d way he echoes his reporting 'deji badmos channels tv' i won't be suprise if u join yori folarin at TVC best of luck sir
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Mustay(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
mobuch: How has his resignation affected the price of a cup of garri in the market Abeg, nextttt

Apparently, in your haste to comment when you pretty much have no interest (or just to increase post count), you skip the gifts that had been packaged for you -

fittty: I'm waiting for dat +-%%#+%%# dat'll say " How does this affect the price of garri in d market" nairaland. Smh. undecided
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Mustay(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
proudlyafrican: I am just hearing of the Dude for the first time,i don`t know when last i watched any of the local TV stations programme because they are all censored.So you wonder why Aljezera or CNN will be first to report a breaking news in our country before our local TV Stations??
As much as we know our problems, the definition of BREAKING NEWS is relative. Are you @proudlyafrican residing in Nigeria? That LASG has new traffic laws, Clifford Orji dies or #OndoElections is Oct 20 may not be the business of int'l news media. You can't follow one way traffic always, you have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by tucker12(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
Deji Bademosi has truly imparted new reporting in Nigeria. His detailed news coverage is truly tremendous, Professional and spot on!!.
I must say Deji you have a large unseen audience like me wishing you success. Please what is his twitter ID?
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by Biodup: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
Deji the genius himself! This is one of d reasons i'll never work under one man business. Your time has over due in channelstv.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by beldcat(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
he did a very good job during the subsidy protest times
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by jaybim: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Saying deji is gud is stating d obvious bt do not forget that d success n pedigree of channels tv to date is not n has never been hinged on any one man or woman... Deji will most likely go on to bigger things but so will channels television. I luved d station ever since. Ijeoma was my favourite face(Had a big crush on d chic) channels is filled with d creme of naija broadcasting (only rivaled with VON) Its all gud, goodluck to deji n I'll still watch channels tv any day
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by andyanders: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Nice guy and I loved his programs when her was there. Too bad
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by uzoma123(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
GudluckIBB:

Don't mind him.always full of himself,proud and arrogant fool!
He should go to NTA or Tv jigawa for all I care!
I am beginning to think dat this might be frm d Chairman or from his wife. If not u must be a fool. I watch channels b'cos of fearless reporting frm reporters like him.

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by bumtos(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
there are many reporter in nairaland. Wether they like it or not man go survive. Best of lucks to Deji anywhere you go.(mtn) ;Dthere are many reporter in nairaland. Wether they like it or not man go survive. Best of lucks to Deji anywhere you go.(mtn)
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by debbydominic(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2012
So he actually went to Nnamdi Azikiwe University.he was lectured by one of the best hands in the fields.kudos to Prof.stella okunna.i love my school.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by guseman(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2012
Will surely miss the guy. Some CEO can be so crazy at times. Did Momoh know what the impact of his resignation have on Channels? Many of his colleagues will be very discouraged knowing fully quite all right that the guy is not at fault. what can they do? But bold and confident person like Deji can say enough is enough to intimidation,oppression and confusion.
He will surely get another job somewhere someday I am sure of that cos the guy is good, we all know that. At times confidence can be misconstrue as sign of arrogance which is not. God bless Nigeria cos it is because there are few jobs in this country that is why some CEO's see themselves as the ALMIGHTY!!!
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by ProGSM(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2012
Channels may begin to have problems now. It is very important not to joke with important people in organization.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by beamed: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2012
TY tayo: Deji Badmus will not fit into any other Nigerian station. Well maybe NN24 would do but I will really miss him.

NN24 is officially dead. Check it out.
Re: Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? by chopper(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2012
He could do freelance Journalism like LARRY KING and CHRISTIANA AMANPOUR does. That way you can move your programmes to any station.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics) / Juliet Njemanze Dazzles In The Movie "Ben From Downstairs" / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.