Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! (5849 Views)

Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. / Seun Embarasses Maclatunji (the Fall Of Arrogance) Morality 101 *Edited* / Seun Only Listens To Numbers So Sign This Petition Against Maclatunji! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You have always been a mad man. Keep mixing ciroc and weed.
you do know in enlightened circles 'madman' is an euphemism for 'eclectic' embarassed
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: you do know in enlightened circles 'madman' is an euphemism for 'eclectic' embarassed

By "enlightened circles" do you mean "cults"
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by tpia5: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2012
ifeness:

At least thanks to it,we can enlighten people like you. You got Jesus's email address? abi your invincible god no get? since he can do anything,he suppose get e mail address.

i'm sorry what is old, stale news to me, is fresh breaking news to you.

oh well, if they could make several blockbuster movies out of the dinosaurs, i guess some things will always sell?

you just heard your own, ey, good for you.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:

i'm sorry what is old, stale news to me, is fresh breaking news to you.

oh well, if they could make several blockbuster movies out of the dinosaurs, i guess some things will always sell?

you just heard your own, ey, good for you.

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by manmustwac(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2012
Any ideas on how to stop maclunji or is this topic just a rant?

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
manmustwac: Any ideas on how to stop maclunji or is this topic just a rant?

Simple.

1) A fellow moderator like yourself telling Maclatunji to be consistent with his banning. Or better yet, he should learn from Jesoul who gives clear warnings and details before she bans anyone. Jesoul herself never even banned me.

2) Numerous people grow the b@llz to complain to Seun about the lack of consistency in moderation. Or better yet, Manmustwacc asks Seun for a clear guideline on banishment and rules of code of conducts on the religious threads. The current guideline is both ambiguous and a knee jerk reaction out of anger (due to religious people being afraid of atheist's posts)

Simple rules for banning;

-There should be a 2 strike rule for banning;
First the person is warned (and his offensive comment explained) and the second offence is banning

-Insulting everyone in a religion.
"all muslims are fools"....."all christians are fools"......."all atheists are fools"

-Trolling and Derailing.
A clear definition of a troll (for Nairaland) would be someone that comes to insult and doesnt contribute anything to a thread. An aggressive comment is not trolling as long as it makes a valid point on the topic of the thread. A troll in Maclatunjis definition is someone who says something against islam and is a non-muslim. Please ask Maclatuji how many muslims he has banned for insults on atheists and christians.

*An anti-religious comment is not trolling unless it is both abusive and non-contributory to the topic of the thread.

For example;

A) Thread topic; Islamic marriages are good.
Comment 1; What do boko haram people know about love?
Comment 2; Islamic marriages are not always good, infact Islam allows first cousin marriage which is not good and causes deformities in children.

Comment 1 is trolling because it is abusing all muslims (muslims are boko harams) and it is off topic (boko haram/love but not marriages in islam)
Comment 2 is typical logicboy. Painful to the religious but factaul. Comment 2 is epic and not trolling cool. Commetn 2 is agressive but on topic cool

Are you impressed? cool
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by oiseworld: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2012
seun should look into banning especially inthe islamic section. We are in a civilized world where common sense rules.

I must confess Maclantunji or what ever he's called is becoming too strict, exactly like islam it self. I remember commenting on an islamic discuss that was brought to the front page only for my post to be hidden. I felt like 'What'! What just happened ? If you don't want people commenting why bring it to the front page? And even if not on the front page, must nairaland islam be as strict as the saudi arabian laws, why are we then on the internet.

I pray God delivers that reli....n.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2012
oiseworld: seun should look into banning especially inthe islamic section. We are in a civilized world where common sense rules.

I must confess Maclantunji or what ever he's called is becoming too strict, exactly like islam it self. I remember commenting on an islamic discuss that was brought to the front page only for my post to be hidden. I felt like 'What'! What just happened ? If you don't want people commenting why bring it to the front page? And even if not on the front page, must nairaland islam be as strict as the saudi arabian laws, why are we then on the internet.

I pray God delivers that reli....n.

Agreed
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by deols(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
You all fail to realise it is an Islam for Muslims section.

While I am not very aware of what led to d creation of the section, it has been there and would remain InshaAllah. Once you are not a Muslim, you shuldn't be found there and if there, you should be less of a trouble maker.

While I do think that the multiple id excuse isnt genuine enough, I very much agree you'v bn constituting nuisance. That topic moved to the diaries section isnt worth nada of anyone's time but I already gave a reply to it on the other thread you created asking Muslims to judge d mod. can you tell us how many threads yu'v opened concerning the mod, even opening one to sing for him. that is what being a nuisance is.

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
deols: You all fail to realise it is an Islam for Muslims section.

While I am not very aware of what led to d creation of the section, it has been there and would remain InshaAllah. Once you are not a Muslim, you shuldn't be found there and if there, you should be less of a trouble maker.

While I do think that the multiple id excuse isnt genuine enough, I very much agree you'v bn constituting nuisance. That topic moved to the diaries section isnt worth nada of anyone's time but I already gave a reply to it on the other thread you created asking Muslims to judge d mod. can you tell us how many threads yu'v opened concerning the mod, even opening one to sing for him. that is what being a nuisance is.

Satire is lost on a religionist.

However, if your argument is that the Islam section is off limits to all non muslims, then you have no shame. Since when does Islam have to be treated differently from other religions? You have exposed yourself as a bigot and you have lost all respect from me.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by deols(f): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Satire is lost on a religionist.

However, [b]if your argument is that the Islam section is off limits to all non muslims,[/b]then you have no shame.

that is not my argument. Read my post again.

Since when does Islam have to be treated differently from other religions?

since Seun created the Islam for Muslims section.

You have exposed yourself as a bigot and you have lost all respect from me.

Like it bothers me undecided

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
deols: You all fail to realise it is an Islam for Muslims section.

Backtracking much?

Keep censoring for islam. I am happy that many are disgusted by the bigotry and intolerance coming from the islam section.

By the way, how nice of you to feign ignorance on the shameful situation that led to the creation of the islam section. An islamic death threat.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Backtracking much?

Keep censoring for islam. I am happy that many are disgusted by the bigotry and intolerance coming from the islam section.

By the way, how nice of you to feign ignorance on the shameful situation that led to the creation of the islam section. An islamic death threat.

I think the bold is the height of your bigotry!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

The truth is now bigorty?

Wow, I underestimated the foolishness that I'm dealing with
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by vedaxcool(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
let me leave you to mourn your loss . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
vedaxcool: let me leave you to mourn your loss . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so heartless?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

this is one of the reasons Seun needs to retrace his steps and merge Islam back to religion thread. I was a first hand witness to the fatwa sent to seun.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by deols(f): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
I read an article on the said threat. It isnt even as direct as people make it seem. It could pass as an advice
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
diluminati:
this is one of the reasons Seun needs to retrace his steps and merge Islam back to religion thread. I was a first hand witness to the[b] fatwa[/b] sent to seun.
i shall send you a fatwa if you dont have fried igbin for my lunch grin
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by deols(f): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
deols: this link appears to explain your ban-

https://www.nairaland.com/1013718/must-read-all-regular-posters

Good lord......your laziness is even making an atheist to mention god.

Go further down the thread and read the problems with the rules mentioned in the op
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
deols: I read an article on the said threat. It isnt even as direct as people make it seem. It could pass as an advice

As usual, a fundamentalist muslim will always downplay terrorism.

GTFO!
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by deols(f): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
^ I challenge you to post the link while we dissect the threat.

and mind the way you talk(abi type ni). Dont lay your frustrations on me
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
So because you were ALLEGEDLY banned unjustly you had to shout it out loud on a thread abi ! You make me sick.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Sweetnecta: 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Avennice:
!! by Avicenna: 9:22am On Aug 26
I was surprised when I tried to comment on that thread in diaries section. I had no permission to comment!
What the hell is that thread doing in diaries section? That's what I wanted to ask.

Tell me, what can I do?
Apart from a strongly worded email to Seun. I m doing that already. Tyranny must be stopped. Injustice and unfairness must be banished from this forum. Seun is being too lenient and therefore negligent.

Again, what can I do?
if only you could extend your passion for justice and fairness on other people; like parents and the entire family and friends and future spouse or those who do not know the awful secret, kept.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Uyi Iredia: So because you were ALLEGEDLY banned unjustly you had to shout it out loud on a thread abi ! You make me sick.

Why the word "Allegedly" when proof is there before you?

Oh, wait, a fundamentalist christian has troubles with the concept of "evidence"
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Avennice: if only you could extend your passion for justice and fairness on other people; like parents and the entire family and friends and future spouse or those who do not know the awful secret, kept.

Stop trolling.

Avicenna has passion against injustice, end of story.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Avicenna: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Avennice: if only you could extend your passion for justice and fairness on other people; like parents and the entire family and friends and future spouse or those who do not know the awful secret, kept.

It is not a awful secret.
I do and I will continue to.
My atheism is a non-issue.

BTW, I told the girl. She, uhm, didn't like it. Very angry. Insults.
But you know what, she loves me anyway. I love her too.
It is times like this, I'd like to say Alla.....Ak...... God is.....

Alhamd.........

Don't get ahead of yourself. We are not getting married. Not anytime soon anyway. With my disposition sef, I hope it will last.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Why the word "Allegedly" when proof is there before you?

Oh, wait, a fundamentalist christian has troubles with the concept of "evidence"

I saw the proof. You were suspended not banned.
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by MacDaddy01: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I saw the proof. You were suspended not banned.

Do I really deserve such punishment?
Re: Maclatunji Has To Be Stopped!! This Is Too Much!! by Sweetnecta: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Nakash:
by nakash: 10:57am On Aug 26
I was banned at the islam section too. I quoted a hadith that even Lagoshia (pbuh) (piss) said was authentic. The hadith was about how muhammad acquired wife Safiya after he ordered the murder of her husband kinana coz he was hiding some treasure. I was banned for that. Too much intolerance there.
A woman will marry a king who killed her tyrannical husband. a disbeliever to a prophet of God is just as bad as a tyrant. those of children of israel in lifetime of Moses [as] were killed by Yahweh through the actions of men or killed by order of Moses [as] for Yahweh. Either way the evil man dies by action of prophet for the Glory of God.

What was Safiya [ra] our mother's thought in all of this; her evil husband die under the Justice of God as He Commanded His Messenger [sa]. The former wife of an evil man is now elevated to the wife of the noblest of Messenger [sa]. She lived the rest of her life being referred in honor as family members of Harun [as] her father and Musa [as] her uncle. Is that such a bad thing now that the blessing on the house of the messenger [sa] covers her [ra]?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evolution Of Humans In Various Countries ! / PHOTO: Young Man & Married Woman Caught In The Act; Disgraced In Public / Has Anybody Seen Lalasticlala Facially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.