Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? (2987 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2012
Ok.....this may sound cool but I'm not finding it funny! My 17yrs old sister's boyfriend came to seek my permission to date my younger sister!I Played it cool cos I was being civil, you know how strong teenage love can be! My sister actually thinks she understands boys better and I'm very scared for her. She has a very bright future and I don't want her to be messed up. If I openly fight her about this I could lose my relationship and friendship with her. So guys oya help a sister out.....people like fluid26 where una dey?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Amya(f): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Ah the elder sister dilemmas! How old where you when you had your first boyfriend?

I think she respected you enough to make her boyfriend come to you first. Don't try breaking them up.

Advice you sister on how to handle her r/ship (no sex or anything that might lead to it) and tell the guy point blank that he shouldn't mess up your sister.

Chaperon them at all times.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2012
Amya: Ah the elder sister dilemmas! How old where you when you had your first boyfriend?

I think she respected you enough to make her boyfriend come to you first. Don't try breaking them up.

Advice you sister on how to handle her r/ship (no sex or anything that might lead to it) and tell the guy point blank that he shouldn't mess up your sister.

Chaperon them at all times.

Babe do you blame me? If in my mid 20s I'm still afraid of guys.....then I think my teen sisters should run away from guys. I think I'm closer to killing them than I am to chaperoning them but anyway I will do as u said. Thank you.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by engrtee(f): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2012
Why dont u play d role of a detective.spy on him if he is seeing another. Trak his his hideout.Take pics of him kisin anoda girl.

If u dnt succeed, then let them be
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by bendazum: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
Vivian,I appreciate the fact that you're trying to be a big sister to your sibling.For the guy in question to approach you shows some maturity but truth is that there's 80 percent chance that this relationship isn't leading them anywhere.See it as a learning process for her to develop herself emotionally as regards relationship.Let this fact be made known to her.Btw she still has a long way to go for her to be locked in an exclusive relationship.Educate her on sex education,tell her the adverse effects of teenage pregnancy.Let her not visit the guy alone but with somebody if she must visit o.Get to know her female friends for that will give you an idea of the kind of influence she's under.Be watchful and prayerful.Encourage her to be closer to God.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Clemzy16(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
If the guy is 17, how old is your younger sister?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by nikkyshyne(f): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
My sister, I am in your shoes. The only difference is that mine isn't a teenager's case. The guy in question is 'Indian' angry angry

Well, I know for sure there is no intimacy yet, but we cant predict these guyz. angry

Abeg nairalanders, advice us both. Thanks angry angry
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by cindyrella(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
Just talk to her about it.. And educate her more about sex.
It sure worked for my big sis when I first told her I had a Bf smiley

1 Like

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
17years old? *shocked*
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by pwettytemmy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
I know aw u feel dear. they've shown n exhibit some level of respect n maturity by seeking for ur consent first. Eida u approve of it or not, they will still go ø̲̣̣̥ŋ with it n u will feel betrayed if u later find ø̲̣ΰ†. Why not sit ur sister down n talk to her about sex n intimacy. Let her know she's still young n has a long way to go. The relationship should rada be based on mutual love, respect n understanding of eachother as d relationship is having a very slim chance of leading anywhere.
Wish them Goodluck anyways.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: My sister, I am in your shoes. The only difference is that mine isn't a teenager's case. The guy in question is 'Indian' angry angry

Well, I know for sure there is no intimacy yet, but we cant predict these guyz. angry

Abeg nairalanders, advice us both. Thanks angry angry

lol. What is wrong with 'Indian' guys?
How old is your sis?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^ 22 yrs. The guy is above 30 as far as I am concerned. Even though he lied he was 25 till he confessed to being 30. Indians are fetish!

Sorry for splitting ur thread Vivian.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
I will go with the old saying that says sex education is better than child monitoring. Talk to your sis and help her understand relationships better. This way, she is more capable to handle herself rather than you trying to be a wall and being seen as a witch
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by bendazum: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yield:
lol. What is wrong with 'Indian' guys?
How old is your sis?
Now I finally found you,Yield!I 've been looking all over nairaland for you o.I'll like to get to know you better.Pls pm me so I can send you a mail.Nairaland can't stop what I feel for you.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Love is in the air
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by bendazum: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Love is in the air
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by bendazum: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Love is in the air
Yah,for real.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
I just hope you won't come and wrote about it if something you don't expect happens
bendazum: Yah,for real.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Sijo01(f): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
How old is the boy??..... He kinda show some sign of maturity by informing you. Breaking them up is gonna be difficult n it will do more harm than good. Educate your sist by leting her know whats up.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
bendazum: Now I finally found you,Yield!I 've been looking all over nairaland for you o.I'll like to get to know you better.Pls pm me so I can send you a mail.Nairaland can't stop what I feel for you.

LOL, aww. Hey. What you feel for me ke? Statements like that would only make a girl run. How're you doing?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ok.....this may sound cool but I'm not finding it funny! My 17yrs old sister's boyfriend came to seek my permission to date my younger sister! ...

...So guys oya help a sister out.....people like fluid26 where una dey?

Wow! I feel greatly honoured! Here I am Vivian, to attend the clarion call! cheesy

Let's discuss this in camera.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Talk am here jorh fluid
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by bendazum: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yield:
LOL, aww. Hey. What you feel for me ke? Statements like that would only make a girl run. How're you doing?
Am doing great.Pls pm me.I need to get in touch with you for friendship purposes.You appeal to my heart.So sorry I scared you.It wasn't intentional,k?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
This is sounding scary

1 Like

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
@fluid26: good to have you here finally. I know u are full of mischief (I dodge my eyes sha in case u wan blow me), so u wanna be bad with me? We can accomplish a lot of things u know? Just bring a plan to separate those kiddos!

@bendazum and yield: I'm a huge fan of love provided its not teenage love but if u guys don't take ur love nwa ntiti off my thread I'm gonna so spank u cute bombom.....lol.

@mynd_44: they don't actually need a referee so beat it bro. or my long cain finds u too.
Seriously guys, u actually think this will work? This is a disaster.....and u guys are supposed to be on my side not hers.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
@fluid26: good to have you here finally. I know u are full of mischief (I dodge my eyes sha in case u wan blow me), so u wanna be bad with me? We can accomplish a lot of things u know? Just bring a plan to separate those kiddos!

@bendazum and yield: I'm a huge fan of love provided its not teenage love but if u guys don't take ur love nwa ntiti off my thread I'm gonna so spank u cute bombom.....lol.

@mynd_44: they don't actually need a referee so beat it bro. or my long cane finds u too.
Seriously guys, u actually think this will work? This is a disaster.....and u guys are supposed to be on my side not hers.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
@fluid26: good to have you here finally. I know u are full of mischief (I dodge my eyes sha in case u wan blow me), so u wanna be bad with me? We can accomplish a lot of things u know? Just bring a plan to separate those kiddos! So camera rolling.......and...action!!!!

@mynd_44: they don't actually need a referee so beat it bro. or my long cane finds u too.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
vivian chinaza: @fluid26: good to have you here finally. I know u are full of mischief (I dodge my eyes sha in case u wan blow me), so u wanna be bad with me? We can accomplish a lot of things u know? Just bring a plan to separate those kiddos!

lol! Am I really? I only want to get somewhere with you. There's so much we can learn from each other. cheesy

It appears you didn't quite understand what I meant by *in camera*...
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by mayoroflag(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Tough...hope you can get the solution you want. Quite a lot of romance on NL is steeped in teenage romance....
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Acidosis: 17years old? *shocked*

Too old aight?
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2012
@fluid26...........lol. Well, yes u are! Or at least ur posts and comments are! But sometimes its cool kinda.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2012
Hmmm...so, you've gone though ALL of my posts already? If it's alright with you, then it's alright with me. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Here Boring This Night Oo / How To Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.