Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth (2418 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Seewealth(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
got the pdf. Thanks a lot.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by rhymz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Seewealth: got the pdf. Thanks a lot.
ok. . . I want you to read it and give me your honest opinion, it does not have to agree with the findings of the book just make sure it is something that is devoid of unbriddled illogical christian blind followership that will rather we bury everything in the hazy world of faith than question the rationality of the belief system.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by scorpio1(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
rhymz and all this atheists, its ur right to believe anything u want to but coming hear to preach ur antichrist gospel is what will get you condemned.
i have experienced Gods healing power all around, his anwers to prayers,now i dont mean d church kind of way but on a personal basis.
well, i'm nit suprised though-there will always be hardened hearts, blocked ears, lest they be saved.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Only if this could be on front page.
Its about time christians started accepting the truth.
Yeah its hard but we've all been there.
U can do it too.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
scorpio1: rhymz and all this atheists, its ur right to believe anything u want to but coming hear to preach ur antichrist gospel is what will get you condemned.
i have experienced Gods healing power all around, his anwers to prayers,now i dont mean d church kind of way but on a personal basis.
well, i'm nit suprised though-there will always be hardened hearts, blocked ears, lest they be saved.

My friend the human mind is more vunerable and gullible than u could ever imagine. Its so esy to manipulate.
The euphoria, the waves of electricity, they are all comprehendable.
For more knowlegde do some research on hypnotism,
psychology, derren brown.
No offence but its your eyes that need to be opened.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by rhymz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
inurmind:

My friend the human mind is more vunerable and gullible than u could ever imagine. Its so esy to manipulate.
hahahaha. . .you took the words out of my mouth. They just dont know how to defend their beliefs without resorting to imagined use of force and threat. I ve been hearing all that now for over 15yrs yet nothing don happen.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Pleaseeeeee let this be on frontpage.sad
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Realestdude: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
cyrexx: yes, i have the pdf. you can drop your email if you want it.

you can download of his interviews here about "Misquoting Jesus" using this link http://pd.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/fa/2005/12/20051214_fa_01.mp3?dl=1. The message of the interview is similar to Jesus Interrupted book

edited.
Plz I need the pdf oray7@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Realestdude: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
rhymz: ok....here is my email:
incrediblestev@gmail.com
drop your as well would like to give you "the christ conspiracy" by DM Murdock, you will find her insight very shocking and revealing.
Thanks bro
Plz I need "The christ conspiracy". Here's my email: oray7@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by caye(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
cyrexx: yes, i have the pdf. you can drop your email if you want it.

you can download of his interviews here about "Misquoting Jesus" using this link http://pd.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/fa/2005/12/20051214_fa_01.mp3?dl=1. The message of the interview is similar to Jesus Interrupted book

edited.
Please send me "Misquoting Jesus". My mail is abdulojukwu@gmail.com.Thank you in advance.
Re: Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2012
inurmind:

Sorry the mistake is with you and not with God..u reason God with ur head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning / What's Incorrect About King James' Rendering Of John 1:1? / Dreamt I Was Picking Up Money On The Ground Last Night. What Does It Mean? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.