Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook (2395 Views)

” I Will Convert To Chrisitianity To Become President ” – Atiku Reveals / How To Connect Your Laptop To Your Water- Closet And Browse For Free / Apple Macbook & Factory Fitted Jeep For Sale (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by stephenponti(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
I struck by chance or coincident on this new innovation. Just buy THE APPLE fruit and follow the instruction as displayed in the picture. finally reboot your system and see the magic.

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Buhehehehehehehehehe. . .pls drag this shi... t to joke section. . .

Once again, grin buhehehheehehehehe
Re: How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by ayobase(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
U be goat o...see as i gat ur elder brother ROFL!
Re: How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by tonyogie: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2012
hahhaahhahha....u b mumu finish
Re: How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by Maleeq(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
nice one! grin

#movedToJokesSection
Re: How To Convert Your HP Or Compaq Laptop To Macbook by stephenponti(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
lol

(1) (Reply)

Pics: The Way Ladies Jump Into Conclusion / Lok At This Guys Facebook Profile / Who Else Can See What's Wrong In This Photo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.