Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? (784 Views)

Who Are The True Lagosians? The Yorubas, Igbos Or The Benins? / Other tribes / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? by DANILSA(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
I seen not to understand why yorubas and Igbos in nairaland always fight each other over issues that are irrelevant. Nairaland has almost all the ethnic groups in nigeria if not all, and this groups always add meaningful contributions each time a topic is razed without ethnic or religious coloration but each time an Igbo man comments he must abuse a yoruba man and anything bad that happens in nairaland a yoruba man claims it's an igbo man. I begin to wonder if these two tribes descended from jacob and esau or abraham and ismael. Then I still wondered perhaps they both have higher numbers in nairaland and therefore want to show the world their population in nairaland. Or is this evil been perpetuated by a few tribal bigots and fanatics? Or some people just come here to display ignorance? Or is someone purposely planting trouble? Or do Yorubas and Igbos really have scores to settle? I only want us to have an insight into the southern psyche and fight the common saboteurs that uses divide and rule. Anybody with answers can help.
Re: Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? by ayobase(m): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
U get time o!
Pple dey catch fun here and u dey carry am for head!
Re: Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? by DANILSA(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase: U get time o!
Pple dey catch fun here and u dey carry am for head!
but finally the tin tire me.
Re: Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? by ayobase(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Na everybody e tire o....one of the things that keeps NL going!
Re: Yorubas & Igbos, Why The Cat And Dog Show? by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2012
Its a joke. . . Sometimes its distasteful though.

The irony is that they do the opposite, dayokanu sleeps and wakes on the laps of an igbo woman,okija jujus sweetheart na Ogun state babe.

Go figure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awka Indigenes Unite!!!!! / Why Do People Cook Rice Every Sunday / For God Sake Africa Is Not A Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.