Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren (845 Views)

Can You Allow Your Chidren To Read A Book Like This? / Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 / Parenting Issues For Parents(how to train your chidren with different ages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by prettygurlmoe(f): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2012
feel like yuh shudnt bring a new girl/guy around ure child until yuh are sure yuh are gunna b n a commited relationship wiff disz guy/girl...I feel like yuh shudnt sho ure child dhatsz its ok to jusz have tom dicc and harry or tina katrina & susie kumin in & out of der livesz dey will grow up & member those thingsz we need to memba dhat our kiddsz are protagaese ov usz dey want to grow up & b jusz like usz...yesz we will alwaysz want dem to b betta den usz bt in der eyesz we are alwaysz perfect & dhatsz who dey want to b like wen dey get big... I didn't bring mii fiance around mii bby girl for damn ner a yr ...she kno disz is mommy fiance and we are goin to get married and he will b her step father....
Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by phraze(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2012
Its never a badthing. Just don't entertain changing a man around your kids or vice-versa. Happy that you will be getting married soon. Plis kindly check some of ur Grammatical expression i almost couldnt get ur description, tho, but i did l8tr on. Lucks!

1 Like

Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by prettygurlmoe(f): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Thanksz soo mucc for dha congratsz...&& ure totally rite dhatsz how I feel...mii daughtersz father dose thingsz like dhat wen we first split he had erry female he messed wit around mii kid and now he livesz wit one and had a bby wit her and mii kid kallsz her step mom and I kind of feel sum type of way for the fact of dey nt married hasz no plansz on gettin marry...and I dnt want him to jusz move on to dha nxt hot pocket and she b kallin sum one else her step motha asz well...

Point blank I feel like dey shud of spoke to meh abt her kallin her her step motha...
Ima make anotha post abt dhat
Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by SisiKill1: 5:08am On Aug 27, 2012
@ OP
Please help me understand something that's always baffled me about this text way of writing. Many people say they use it to to save time/by pass character limits. . .on the surface, this sounds logical but when you have. . .

Buh/But - Both 3 letters

Yuh/You - Both 3 letters

Wiff/With - Both 4 Letters

Thatzs/That - Slang word is longer than the real word

Kallsz/Calls - Slang Word is longer than real word

Livesz/Lives - Slang Word is longer than real word

Alwaysz/Always - Slang word is longer than real word

Thanksz/Thanks - Slang word is longer than real word.

Meh/Me - Slang word is longer than real word

. . . .It begs the question why??!! Why for goodness sake. . .WHY??

5 Likes

Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ OP
Please help me understand something that's always baffled me about this text way of writing. Many people say they use it to to save time/by pass character limits. . .on the surface, this sounds logical but when you have. . .

Buh/But - Both 3 letters

Yuh/You - Both 3 letters

I am really struggling to understand what she was trying to write

Why write mucc instead of Much or Mii instead of MY?

2 Likes

Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2012
^^^ or yuh instead of you

@sisi
I have to hand it to the first poster that replied. Truth is, when I click on threads like this one, The first thing that comes to my mind is -this person isn't serious, I don't bother reading cos its all balderdash to me.

I saw one yesterday talking about the late Cynthia's story and goodness gracious me, I was so embarrassed for her and to think that these people are university students. What kind of potential graduates are we brewing ?

Soon you will hear Of them commiting suicide because WAEC OR JAMB failed them. Do you blame this examination boards after seeing the way these
Dumb azzes type? Can someone please delete or throw this thread into a sanitary bin where it belongs. WTF

1 Like

Re: Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: @ OP

Buh/But - Both 3 letters

Yuh/You - Both 3 letters

I didnt even bother to read when i saw the not English he or she or it was spewing. I swear My Husband is paying people to write nonsense in the family section so I will stop visiting as much as I do, Thats the only explanation I can give for the Massive rubbish i have seen here in the last few days.

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose A Friend You've Not Met. / Houseboy Rapes Master’s 12-year-old Daughter / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.