Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

True Love: What is it? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love: What is it? (5026 Views)

The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Love: What is it? by Boondoggle(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2007
Godsgirl:

@ Boon:

Thanks,  smiley It's a compliment coming from you. It's just that sometimes I really hate to express myself. When I do, some do not believe me or think I am naive.  sad  These "some" have been hurt by someone they trusted and now totally give up hope that anyone else could be any diff from the rest. I am not saying this is what you think of me, all I am saying is, I do speak from my heart and I try to keep the Lord very close to it. I take a forum such as 'Naira Rules' seriously; If one comment of mine would touch or change @ least one person's life, I would count it all joy in the Lord. I am just a messenger-Not sure how much longer I will be here. Already as it is, I have had problems getting off the forum at times and that is not good. I need to keep some balance in my life-anything I am addicted to that is not God, cannot be constructive.  As far as my little exchange w K0be, It is not easy to love someone who does not want you. But I do not think violence or hate would help matters. Love is a choice. Love is God.

Agape!

@G-girl,

You are not alone on the addiction of a thing. I went through it myself though I never agreed with the thread that says so. Meanwhile, having not seen you online for a couple of days have made me to change my mind on where my addiction lies. I can only hope you have not taken your final exit from Naira rules. Anyway, the Spirit of God is one.

Shalom cool
Re: True Love: What is it? by Boondoggle(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2007
yes dear, and I didn't mean the whole "bus hitting" scenario, it was only a wise-crack.
  :oBoon is in a relationship with you but you didn't notify me? 

@Kobe, what are you feeling like? grin grin grin

Anyways, catch ya fun while it lasts . . . .

Shalom cool
Re: True Love: What is it? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
sanrima:

true love does not exist on earth. cos 2 me it,s giving someone else d power / freedom 2 hurt u!
SECONDED! grin grin grin
Re: True Love: What is it? by Godsgirl(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
This is too funny!! I have not been back here since I got engaged to Boon. I just saw Kobe's comment about being in a relationship with boon. Haha. I was not then but I guess you were prophesying into our future huh? Boon formerly known as "boondoggle" and I have been married for a little over 2 years and have a baby. All thanks to naira land. Who would have known I would meet my husband on nairaland? God is too much for us.
Peace!
Re: True Love: What is it? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wait wait wait . . .

. . .

. . . wait

. . .

How is Seun still single?  undecided

All these NL girls una dey FUKUP no be small oo.
Una suppose don already dey throwe pictures+digits give this bros.
Surely una know good thing when una see am se  undecided
Re: True Love: What is it? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Seun:
Several times in the course of our debates on romance/relationships, the issue of 'true love' has been mentioned. What exactly is this 'true love' that we all seem to be after?
That urge in the loins being chronically stimulated for just one person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help My Girlfriend Stop This Habit (+PICTURES) / Does Your First Love Still Hold A Special Place In Your Heart? / We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.