Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That (954 Views)

Business Idea - To Assist In The Unemployment Challenge Facing Nigeria / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / How To Sell A Business Idea To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by osilaboy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
PLEASE PEOPLE,
I HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA I WANT TO SELL TO ANY NOODLE COMPANY WHO IS INTERESTED I BET YOU THAT THE PROPOSAL IS A VERY INTERESTING ONE IF ANYONE HAVE A LINK OR CONNECTION TO HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 08068234305.

AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS YOU AS AN AGENT WILL HAVE 10% (PER CENT) OF MY GAIN.

PLEASE I HAVE SENT IT TO INDOMIE AND TUMMY
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by ephilipand: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
kindly forward it to me for review.
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
You may also forward to gidilinks@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by stpat1(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2012
ephilipand: kindly forward it to me for review.
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com

Brand_new: You may also forward to gidilinks@yahoo.com

I've sure he wont be that foolish to do that.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Negro1: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2012
osilaboy: PLEASE PEOPLE,
I HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA I WANT TO SELL TO ANY NOODLE COMPANY WHO IS INTERESTED I BET YOU THAT THE PROPOSAL IS A VERY INTERESTING ONE IF ANYONE HAVE A LINK OR CONNECTION TO HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER 08068234305.

AT THE END OF THE BUSINESS YOU AS AN AGENT WILL HAVE 10% (PER CENT) OF MY GAIN.

PLEASE I HAVE SENT IT TO INDOMIE AND TUMMY
O boy no dull ursef ooo.no snd anytin ooo
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by dev327(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2012
What is this?

Is it taste maker or something else or what? If I understand that this formula is going to be profitable then I can go forward with this.

Please elaborate a little.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2012
Negro1:
O boy no dull ursef ooo.no snd anytin ooo
The richest place on earth is the grave yard because most people dye with their ideas in their head. Don`t worry because sooner or later, you will join the league of grave yard Billionaires.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by keemax(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Hello. if your claim is true, the first step for any intellectual property like this, is protection. A lawyer will do it on your behalf.
Giving out a formula without protection is giving people the freedom to copy it without restriction.
If you have given it out to the big names in noodle making, as you claim, without protection - then I wish you the best with your future formula.
Thanks.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2012
keemax: Hello. if your claim is true, the first step for any intellectual property like this, is protection. A lawyer will do it on your behalf.
Giving out a formula without protection is giving people the freedom to copy it without restriction.
If you have given it out to the big names in noodle making, as you claim, without protection - then I wish you the best with your future formula.
Thanks.
That`s a good öñe but it d€pends on so many façtörs.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Negro1: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2012
Brand_new: The richest place on earth is the grave yard because most people dye with their ideas in their head. Don`t worry because sooner or later, you will join the league of grave yard Billionaires.
Lol didnt knw I stepd on a soft spot.dnt worry if dats ur prayer 4 ursef its ok bt dat won't b my lot even if u r workin hand in hand wit d devil.bt dnt b stu.pid y wil u ask him to snd it if nt 4 selfish gains.
@OP if u snd am n dey no reply u na ur palava ooo
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2012
Negro1:
Lol didnt knw I stepd on a soft spot.dnt worry if dats ur prayer 4 ursef its ok bt dat won't b my lot even if u r workin hand in hand wit d devil.bt dnt b stu.pid y wil u ask him to snd it if nt 4 selfish gains.
@OP if u snd am n dey no reply u na ur palava ooo
i gave him my email address for easy communication and not for him to send me his idea because it`s öf no use to me. GOD already blessed me with more than enöugh.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Negro1: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Brand_new: i gave him my email address for easy communication and not for him to send me his idea because it`s öf no use to me. GOD already blessed me with more than enöugh.
sorry i thought u wnted to scam him.accept my apology
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by issehfresh(f): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
Review??
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by issehfresh(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ ephilipand i bow for ur smooth style oo! Review ke??
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by hottprince: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
issehfresh: @ ephilipand i bow for ur smooth style oo! Review ke??
chairman na i so i see am ooo infct dat REVIEW dey suscpicious
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Negro1:
sorry i thought u wnted to scam him.accept my apology
Now every Nigerian is a scammer dude! Apology accepted.
Re: Help Me I Have Business Idea To Sell How Can I Do That by hottprince: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Brand_new: Now every Nigerian is a scammer dude! Apology accepted.
I never for onced agree with that concept cos I'm a nigerian n I'm nt a scammer wat made me mention dat was borne out of compassion to the OP so as nt to snd his info to d wrong guys.but since d apology has been accepted i think dats over now

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want Sum1 To Put Me Thru Binary Option.pls / I / I Need Someone To Assisst Me Make Payment Online Using Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.