Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook (13629 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by MacDaddy01: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
benkings: Pipo can say wah ever dy tink or feel bout u , bt hu u say u ah is wat u ah n its wat u wil alwayz BE......TBJ ride on

Using your logic, a criminal can delude himself that he is a good person if he says that is who he is! undecided
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by benkings(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Using your logic, a criminal can delude himself that he is a good person if he says that is who he is! undecided
shut d mess up ,i wasnt talkin to u k? If u wana exhibit ur fo0lishnex dnt cross my path. Do i make myself clear?
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by kaiye007: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Anyone of u insulting tb joshua should go and ask God forgiveness. If we have 3 men of God like tb joshua in nigeria.. BELIVE ME THIS WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE. I always watch emmanueltv often, infact wat am seeing there is so maginificient. Am not a member of SCOAN neither my family, but i must confess that tb joshua is a real prophet of God.
Tb joshua is not like all this flabouyant pastors that flew with private jet, no school, no universities. All his money is been channel to less privilage people in our society. Wat a humility! a real humble servant of God. I will go and see tb joshua for prayers wenever i come home, for those that say he has a power of satan, i will enjoying taking that power of satan from my mentor tb joshua. May God continue to bless, protect, guide and give him more power. Amen

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by experience16: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
There has been so many criticisms about the prophet T.b joshua, I remembered when I was in secondary school then, I heard of some people claiming that he got his power from their fratenities, some even went on air that they gave him the power to perform miracles and all manners of signs and wonders and that by the year 2000, the powers will be in-operative and will not be able to perform those miracles. What really baffles me is that till date, the man is still performing his miracles, healing people of diverse ailments and he is waxing stronger. His congregation has increased astronomically. My question is, who is fooling who. The more u criticise prophet T.B Joshua,the more popular he is and the more God blesses him. I am not a member of his church,but I have taken keen interest on his rapid successes on every area of his ministry. Those who criticised him years back where are they now? You are entitled to your opinion, but I will admonish you never to say what you don`t know or have little knowledge of. Be positive in whatever you do. Mind you, who God has blessed,there is no force on this planet earth that can curse him/her.
On your own,what have you done to affect or impact people around you positively?
Remain blessed, Shalom

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2012
Millions of people may like him while millions may hate him but charity work, prophecy and miracle continue. Beware of words of tongue because most of our problems are tongue problem. Only God can judge.
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2012
But nna men this one na business opportunity oh.
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is hard for most Nigerians who have become so used to the watered down powerless rantings of men of Gad to actually see or accept that T.B Joshua is the real deal..but then a prophet is never without honour except in his own home
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by laughinggal(f): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Judge not for you may not be judged, Stop condemning people especially those that carries the anointing.
Re: Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook by RestructureNig4: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Psylas:
It' ll b better for me to like that fake page than the original one ;DIt' ll b better for me to like that fake page than the original one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.