Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29913 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Marchman: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2012
Oyedepo is a good business man-playing with the minds of his members. The rich gets their money from the poor,that is exactly what he is doing!

8 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2012
That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Marchman: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2012
I will really like to have a productive conversation about this. It appears to me that this is pastor's worship.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Chiopatra: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2012
Wow i wdnt want to judge,but dis not right at all...(should be son of God)

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2012
March man: I will really like to have a productive conversation about this. It appears to me that this is pastor's worship.

Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the [i]s[/i]pirits of just men made perfect
Hebrews 12:22-24

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his spirit which is beneath God's own Spirit is what people make reference to.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by logo77: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2012
If you investigate further; you will find out this is not an official sticker from the ministry.... just someone
trying to make money from sales of this sticker (because he/she knows that people will buy.

43 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2012
logo77: If you investigate further; you will find out this is not an official sticker from the ministry.... just someone
trying to make money from sales of this sticker (because he/she knows that people will buy.
Abi ooo my broda.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by loginname2011: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
The Condition of the Church

Now the Lord started crying when He started to show me the condition of the church. Suddenly I saw a pastor on earth carrying a big suitcase and it was full of money. The Lord told me, ‘These are preachers and evangelists that are getting rich with the offerings because they are preaching lies to my people and letting my people get lost.” I tell you preachers and evangelists, preach Jesus even if you don’t receive tithes and offerings. Sanctify the church.
Suddenly I saw that the money in the suitcase disappeared. I asked the Lord and He told me that “in that same manner his money disappeared, so will he disappear together with the antichrist. But still I have a remnant of my people who are not contaminated.”
I see today how many preachers, pastors, evangelists … are rich and millionaires. However, the members of their church are falling into pieces in poverty, needing food to eat and the pastor is in opulence, not helping them! So many evangelists, multi-millionaires even billionaires in super luxury cars. Where is the Good Samaritan? And I saw many pastors ministering at the altar but I then saw this one pastor finishing ministering that day and leaving his home where his wife was and he left her to meet his lover with whom he lives too!... and she was also a member of his church!
I also saw an evangelist leaving his church and a few blocks away, he went down and saw a prostitute. The same evangelist who was ministering at the altar! Oh, Lord! Please have mercy on us!
After that the Lord showed me a group of youths of a church that when they leave the church, they went to a dark place because they think that the Lord is not seeing them and they got into that place and they start masturbating and fornicating against their own bodies. And after that, they would go and minister at the altar! Presidents of youths, leaders of the church!
Now the Lord showed me a disco and a church and the Lord told me: “observe well” and I looked and saw that the church just looked like the disco! There was no difference! They had the same sound systems, same music, same equipment that is entering from the world into the church! The world should convert to Christianity but not the other way around. We are bringing the world into the church! Also I have to tell you this: We cannot praise and worship God with a reggaeton, with a bachaton or rock. Even today there are Christians songs that are being sung to God and then to the world, using the very same words! They don’t mention God but only mention the word ‘love’.
I also saw rap music and perreo in the church and that is unacceptable. The Bible says that we must worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. Now who invented the Rock? It was Anton Lavey, this man is the founder of the satanic church. He made and wrote the satanic Bible and introduced rock inside Hollywood. And if he invented the Rock, that was to glorify satan not God. In other words, what they are giving to the devil they are also offering to God?! That is impossible and unacceptable to God. Rock is satanic and it was invented in hell…….At that moment, the Lord told me “unfortunately, that type of church will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” After that the Lord presented me a group of people, thousands and thousands of people guarding themselves in holiness. I saw for example a sister telling another: “did you eat today? I have a piece of bread in my home.” I saw another carrying a set of shoes to someone that did not have any. I saw Others giving strength to those who needed strength. Other knowing the problem of the other, caring and praying for their needs without letting anybody else know. But today, in many churches, there is a lot of gossip because they don’t know how to shut up or be silent about others.
Repent. Today, Jesus Christ wants to give you deliverance and salvation. He can give you the gift of repentance.
Glory to God. Praise and worship the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord!
His mercy endures forever.

Rodolfo Acevedo.

http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Rodolfo/index.htm

20 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by awesomet1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
logo77: If you investigate further; you will find out this is not an official sticker from the ministry.... just someone
Please tell them my brother!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by funmeme(f): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2012

My tought!!!..

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Super1759: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Last week was pastor chris, now na bishop oyedepo. All these people, people leave men of God alone and get a life

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Spot-on.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by stepo707: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
How many prophets is God speaking to now in Nigeria alone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by andyanders: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
No comment as ONLY God have an answer to this. He says, judgment is in my hands. As a man with flesh, only God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit has answer to this.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by tucker12(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Am sure that sticker is not anything close to the official sticker of winners. It must have been made by an individual.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by dondada78(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
tucker12: Am sure that sticker is not anything close to the official sticker of winners. It must have been made by an individual.. undecided
Yup! Mos def you got it right!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
See as the crook eye resemble wetin tithe don close.. too much money... your fools call themselves your kids.. lmao..
Ur a great crook, Sir. The Lord blessed you abundantly with deceptive wisdom.The word of God has made you fat with tithes, and your generation free from poverty. You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Jackie26: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
ifeness: Oyedepo is a good business man-playing with the minds of his members. The rich gets their money from the poor,that is exactly what he is doing!
you better get your facts right. He does not approve any sticker except the annual ones released during shiloh and the. I am a winner's stickers. People print what they want and people buy what they want. Leave papa out of it!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'm proud to be the son of the richest pastor in Nigeria. grin grin

T.B Joshua sells anointing waiter for #5,000 only, what's your thoughts on that?

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ebamma(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
he is trying to say :bring your money unto me all ye gullible nigerians,for i am an anointed man of God

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Shormiey(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
another rubbish thread
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by DrLawson(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello everyone... I am new here...plz could anyone tell me how to write my own post @ Nairaland instead of clicking "(Quote)" under d post of another individual?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Don't get it wrong bro! Cos the bible say's

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the [i]s[/i]pirits of just men made perfect
Hebrews 12:22-24

Note: It's not all about the personality of the man of God, but his s[/b]pirit which is beneath God's own [b]S[/b]pirit is what people make reference to.

[b]Good explanation but am arent convinced. Above all, oyedepo (with due respect grin) is still a man. I dont know about u but i desire more to be a son/child of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by delords2: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hope he's not putting himself in the place of God.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2012

says who? Its an official sticker and its sold at every winners church. Pastor don turn god, ppl ar nolonger identifyin themslves as God's children bt as 'son's of bishop' Idolatory in d highest order..... Smh

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Always and will forever be a Winner no matter the critics!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by mhozzis(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE VIEWING THIS. THIS IS NOT A STICKER BUT AN ART WORK FORMED FROM THE IMAGINATION OF SOME DEVIL INCARMATED BASTARD USING COREL DRAW OR ITS LIKE. MOST TIMES WHEN U GOOGLE NAIRALAND WOULD PROBABLY BE THE FIRST SITE TO SHOW UP BUT ITS A DISGRACE THAT THINGS ON NAIRALAND ARE FAKE.

I'm not a fan of OYEDEPO cus I TOTALLY disagree with many of his ideaology what am sayin is that we shouldn't be quick to bring anything to nairaland without invistigating the authenticity of it.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jackie_25: you better get your facts right. He does not approve any sticker except the annual ones released during shiloh and the. I am a winner's stickers. People print what they want and people buy what they want. Leave papa out of it!!

whether shiloh or mount sini. You might call it Ibadan or imo state. He is still using his members to make money. I will consider him genuine if he is ready to give up all his money and wealth according to what Jesus said. I wonder how many poor people donate every Sunday...including you the winner's sticker. The guy will soon be richer that Bill Gates sad

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
PHOTOSHOP! Anoda move by bishop's haters to tarnish his good image.btw,i am nt his church member,but saying the ryt thin isnt bad...be warned.,haters are liable to die in frustration. Signed,NL Medical team.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Only those who reason with their sense will see with their eyes. God said, let no man glorify himself, but all glory belongs to God. Who is Oyedepo, a God. This is blasphemy and he and those who follow him like a God shall all rot in hell. TRUTH is hard to find and very BITTER
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ejifranks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Delusion and Bigotry of the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.